22 thoughts on “Making a wall of children to protect some adults”

1. It’s to the point. Goes to the heart of the problem …

Some szientiztz said they knew how to beat it and the politicians jumped on it and grabbed the power the CONsenzus soluzionz required. And now they can not admit that its been shown that they were wrong. That is political death and probably is (or should be) jail time.

So they double down, double count every with COVID death and double the propaganda on how dangerous this thing is. So they can say that they had to do it.

This needs to be said over and over again.

The leftard journalists won’t do it. But questions need to asked. And the blatant lies challenged and made public…

The vid of Gladys is a good start – probably need to do many of her (and Stairman Dan and Pony Girl) where their ridiculousness is contrasted with data and evidence … to make them look even more ridiculous.

Let it go viral (and international!!!!).

2. He’s hit the nail on the head. Many…many times. I can’t fault his reasoning, and I can’t blame his anger.

Anger that comes from feelings is mindless. His is based on sound observation and, to my mind, is righteous. It’s a cold burn, but it’s going to get white hot.

Leave. The. Kids. Alone.

3. Leave kids alone … yes. The core and most critical message is totally brushed under.

Meanwhile:

An online campaign has been launched to boycott Scots historian Neil Oliver’s programmes who has been widely criticised for stating he would “cheerfully risk catching Covid” in the name of personal freedom.

A continuing backlash over Mr Oliver’s stance has led to an online bid to ‘cancel’ the archaeologist, author, TV presenter and former National Trust for Scotland president.

If he was here in NSW he’d be given the Cossack treatment! [Look! An old souvenir claymore! Arrest him on the spot!]

4. A near perfect summary, underpinned with the seething anger that this gross betrayal deserves.

Government, want to get fucked up really badly? Touch my kids.

5. Some szientiztz said they knew how to beat it and the politicians jumped on it and grabbed the power the CONsenzus soluzionz required.

OK…I’ll put it out there:

Epidemiology is a pseudo-science.

It is anti-liberal (liberal in the classical sense) and anti-democratic in that it treats citizens as a collective and not as responsible, free agents who should be fully informed by government and trusted to make rational decisions based on their own best interests and that of the general community.

It is the epidemiologsts with their often faulty “modelling” who have driven the resposne to this virus while political leaders have abrogated their responsibility to uphold and defend the rights of citizens.

6. And his bit about the kids nagging because they are excluded.

I’m fighting that war with a teen daughter. One of the dad’s is a doc and he got the ”group” Pfizer’ed and now it’s “All my friends have it and they won’t let me see them if I don’t”.

My wife who listens to nothing but the ABC is in her side and nothing I can say or show them in terms of data or studies makes it through (it’s ignored as it’s conspiracy theory).

But I lay the fault on our schools.

The schools are brainwashing kids … not teaching them how to think and analyse but the opposite – making them into compliant hive creatures that do anything the influencers tell em. An Augean stables full leftard propaganda that is at the root of the rot in modern society.

7. My teenage daughter and son are not going to get vaccinated. They don’t want to. They have seen both sides of the story and made their own choice.

My daughter tells me that her friends will get vaccinated, not because they believe it is safe or stop them getting Covid. No, the reason is they want to meet up with their friends and a few who think they can’t work without it.

She is very upset that she won’t be able to see her friends, as she will be one of the great unvaccinated. As I said, her own decision.

8. All my friends have it and they won’t let me see them if I don’t”.

If they have all had it, and “can’t catch it anymore” why are they so frightened?

9. Rorscharch:

Who is trying to unperson him, Blot?
    I need it for an argument…