Three more contrarian predictions

1. You will not be able to vote your way out of tyranny.

You will have a plethora of different parties and individuals to vote for at your next state and federal elections who will be outspoken against some or all of the truly totalitarian responses to Covid19. Good on them. If I ever bothered to vote I might even put a number or a tick or whatever it is you people do every six months or so during yet another compulsory compliance muster for one or another of your multiple useless levels of govenmentation. (Instead of drawing a tastefully composed dick and balls). But none of those parties and candidates will achieve jack shit. Still, it’s not worse than voting uniparty.

I don’t remember the passages in the new testament where Jesus gives the parables about stockpiling ammo or recommends commando shit to nix Roman soldiers and their local stooges. Remember: These berks “governing” us are some of the most inadequate subhumans you would likely meet in a lifetime of working in outreach programs for the terminally unhygienic. And somewhere in their reptilian brain cells even they know we’re at the point of not taking their crap any more. It won’t take violence. It will take a sufficient number of people to stand up and say quite clearly: “No more”.

3. All these governments now in power will be swept away at each of their respective next elections. Labour, Liberal, doesn’t matter. They’re all GONE.

47 thoughts on “Three more contrarian predictions”

1. Close enough to the mark for me, Arky.

I look forward to my generation’s succesful innoculation against all species of Fascism, Communism and assorted tyrannical leftwittery…

2. 2. You never needed a second amendment to protect yourselves from the useless, conniving inferior weasels who put themselves forward for “public service”.

You do. This is the difference between what has been attempted in Australia and The USA.

If citizens don’t pose a “credible threat” then there is no reason to think twice about what you might propose to do to them.

Don’t believe me? Why is the expansion of the Firearm Prevention Order arrangements such an urgent issue for Misgovernment right now?

We have already had Police discharge firearms at unarmed protesters. Where does this go if they kill some? To Australian Law to deliver them a slap on the wrist? To a Police disciplinary hearing to deliver them a slap on the wrist?

3. If citizens don’t pose a “credible threat”

They don’t fear you coming after them with firearms. They’d ficking love you to try that on.
    They fear you making them irrelevant. They fear you no longer complying.

4. Regarding the Second Amendment….

There is a school of thought that it was the accessibility of personal firearms that accelerated the idea of democracy (or at least the downfall of Monarchies).

Consider a really disliked King. He had plenty of body guards to keep him safe from close quarter harm, but the body guards are useless from someone firing a shot 200 yards away. The skill required for a rifle is far less than bow and arrow.

5. Arky,
    I’ve opted out of letting any third party know my “vaccine” status.. Just get your personal assistant to download it from the Federal Health website and fill it in. Sign it and get them to post it. Job jobbed.
    If any of the Government goons are polite to me Imam polite to them. Otherwise they can kiss my arse.
    I will be supporting the LDP with gritted teeth. They have parachuted people in for the senate picks that have absolutely no credentials in supporting civil liberties. One of the reasons I am perpetually thankful am not a Queenslander is I don’t have to make a decision whether or not to vote for Newman. Don’t trust him an inch. Seems to be a fair bit of the fascist in him.
    I’m too old to fight. I could probably take out a couple of goons by falling on them, if it’s not myn nap time.
    I would love to see the tripartite government kicked out and a huge broom taken through the Public Service on all three levels. Seeing those vert ordinary excuses for humans being made to work for a living would please me. Immensely.

That would provide a measure of satisfaction if only it resulted in a mea culpa from all the leaders involved…and preferably their resignations.

7. 3. All these governments now in power will be swept away at each of their respective next elections. Labour, Liberal, doesn’t matter. They’re all GONE

When last year everyone was betting how big the “inevitable” Trumpslide was going to be, I suggested caution. The Deep State – and particularly the MSM and Social Media were looking at anti-trust laws breaking them up, the FBI/CIA were looking at criminal actions for fabricating evidence, bias and direct involvement to remove a sitting president. The list goes on. And then there was China that could have faced an existential crisis if Trump was re-elected.

Bottom line: they could not afford to lose. And so they didn’t. [And they won’t lose the midterms -or the presidency EVER again … They cannot allow the sun to shine in even more so!]

Ask yourself … what will happen to the Stairman Dans, the police chiefs, and the medical liars if someone like Craig Kelly allows the sun to shine in here? Can they afford to lose?

8. …don’t remember the passages in the new testament where Jesus gives the parables about stockpiling ammo or recommends commando shit to nix Roman soldiers and their local stooges

No, he was a ‘render unto Caesar’ kind of bloke, but corruption still got him stroppy:

Matthew 21 (KJV, of course): And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves

9. Even my doctor can’t ask. Fines and jail time are there if any one or organisation push for it.

I filled mine out in Feb as soon as the Feds made Vax reporting mandatory.

10. Seems to be a fair bit of the fascist in him

Seems an interesting comment. I know Bikie drug gang laws not a good look – but hey… he tried his damnest to decrease the size and reach of government, remove red and green tape, fast track mining projects and to bring the budget to surplus.

If that makes him a fascist… I’d be really interested to know what that makes the current crop of pollies? [Imprisoning the population, destroying small business, increasing govt debt, bloating bureaucracy and sending thug cops to beat up on anyone that dissents in the slightest? And the rest!]

11. 3. All these governments now in power will be swept away at each of their respective next elections. Labour, Liberal, doesn’t matter. They’re all GONE

Only to be replaced by the ‘opposition’ Uniparty who most likely will keep the same CHO.

Zero difference to Covid policies.

BTW McClown was still over 80% popularity last time I looked. Western Australians like being kept ‘safe’ from you Eastern States’ monsters.

12. That will protect you for all of 10 minutes. The privacy statement says it may be released for research purposes and any ‘lawful’ reason, all it will take is that cxnt Hunt to say ‘release to states for Vax passports is a legal use’ and pffft that protection is gone.

The two-finger salute is enough, Diogenes. At least as a start.

It will certainly give them enough of an idea just how many bayonets are fixed against them.

It may not register immediately, but between the failure to keep ICUs and hospitals empty of vaccinated and unclean plague hordes alike, the boosters forever for diminishing returns and increasing numbers of proles in the streets and not inntheir basements as ordered, the edifice will crumble.

And we will NEVER let them forget their hubris and stupidity.

As they promised us, We will own NOTHING of their failures. And we will be most happy about that…

13. Rorschach,
    No you are merely talking degrees of fascism.
    I hurt my fist once dealing with bikies. Modern cops are noodle necked snow flakes.
    Reducing the public service and such are signs of a good manager. Doesn’t make him libertarian.

14. Ozzy Cossack put up a video yesterday of someone in Bankstown laying into a land whale in police uniform. No bystanders intervened.

Note I do not condone violence

15. Woolfesays:
    September 14, 2021 at 1:52 pm

gee.. the equialidy is working out nicely. Her partner was as useful as tits on a bull.

16. All these governments now in power will be swept away at each of their respective next elections. Labour, Liberal, doesn’t matter. They’re all GONE.

17. Woolfesays:
    September 14, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Some time ago there a couple of similar videos from sweden or some such woke hellhole showing lady cops getting pizzled by a lone (wolf) muzzie, who was having a whale of a time.

18. Except the Victorian government. In fact I’d wager it will swoop in with an increased majority.

The big problem with Victoria is Victorians. Dickhead Dan is a symptom.

19. Just received a letter from Scomo, Hunt and CHO Kelly telling me to get my shot (what, not shots, plural?) and, addressed to me, so they know where I live unjabbed.

The health goons will be busting down the door soon.
    And no, Scomo, we’re not all in this together, unless it’s the last plane into Sydney on Father’s Day, and you were the only one on that.

20. Mark M says:
    September 14, 2021 at 4:07 pm

Likewise; meanwhile many years after the polyp they cut out of my stomach while looking for why I keep bleeding, escaped from it’s specimen jar somewhere between surgery & the lab, I still keep having my next scopes cancelled (this time for Wu Flu BS), even after yet another Govt Bowel Screen came in positive and blood work came back with me so low in iron & other vitals that I’m lucky to be upright at all.

Yeah but the bastards still EXPECT ME TO TRUST THEM & go & get Jabbed!

OUR health & Safety are nothing to them.
    We are only data points for them to juggle & manipulate in order to ‘justify’ yet more tyranny.

21. All these governments now in power will be swept away at each of their respective next elections. Labour, Liberal, doesn’t matter. They’re all GONE

I can’t see Pluckachook, McClown or that grotesque deformed jug eared imbecile in Disasterstan being deposed next elections, although the latter may well resign at some point in the next six months citing a need to spend more time with the family (who will no doubt be overjoyed to hear this). Beryl G on the other hand, is toast, as is that preposterous Marshmallow in SA (who I’m presuming still hasn’t done anything about the gerrymander there).

As for the federal situation, Albansleazy is such an embarrassing useless imbecile that labore may well yet snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, a la Teats Peanuthead in 2019.

Is any of this good news? No.

22. I can’t see Pluckachook, McClown or that grotesque deformed jug eared imbecile in Disasterstan being deposed next elections

That’s why I’m a visionary contrarian, while you are just a very funny bastard who wants to hang half the population from lamp posts.

23. Except the Victorian government. In fact I’d wager it will swoop in with an increased majority.

We’re all waiting on that one, JC.

If it happens, anyone who can should get out of Victoria.

24. Slim Cognito says:
    September 14, 2021 at 3:19 pm
    … you also cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

As astute comment.
    Once you identify a useful tool, do you give it away?

25. Sneakers is irretrievably committed to his ‘Keep WA Saef! SaNdGr0PeRz ToGeVvEr StRunK!’ sloganeering, as he hasn’t a single answer to anything else.

The iron ore royalties are nice on the balance sheet, but WA Health is even more of a basket case now than when he was first elected to fix it, his new WestPort is going to inevitably and eventually need the Roe 8 and 9 highways he unilaterally canned in order to save a swamp (which burns almost every bushfire season anyway), and all the posturing and superbly timed (I have no doubt there is a book running somewhere on whether we ‘spontaneously’ suffer an ‘outbreak’ of Delta on the September Long Weekend in 2 weeks, requiring total lockdown and the arbitrary ruining of everyone’s holiday) LockDans in the world won’t help when the rest of the country opens up anyway and is seen to be having a fun time. Despite all the QR and ‘passport’ bullshit and everything else imposed.

In fact, the more unmasked footage, the better, East Coasters! 😀

Don’t believe that all Sandgroperstanis are irredeemably stupid- They are happy to be at work and with kids in school, and if that means playing ‘nodding dog’ to Sneakers while the trucks and trains roll in to resupply Perth and the interstate/international flights keep coming, then so be it.

Diminishing returns is in play here, just as strongly as it is Over East. Don’t believe the West Australian and ‘Mark McGowan for PM’ Faceberk page- They are full of ALP shills and stooges…

26. As for the federal situation, Albansleazy

I was going to include in this post more detail about what I foresee for Albanese.
    In short, I predict he will die early in his first term as Australian PM, giving birth to a bunch of conspiracy theories similar to what happened with the death of NZ hero of the left Norman Kirk.
    It’ll be like Whitlam, except worserer because the bloke will be actually dead and not just politically murdered.
    So enjoy that. Saint Anthony Albanese. And generations of Australian lefty fuckheads wondering out loud how much better the country would have been if he’d lived to implement his wonderful policies.

27. What’s with this “next elections” bullshit???

Either: state of emergency & no elections (indefinitely)
    Or: On-line voting (like the recent Census) – then there be no change, or maybe even increased majorities for the incumbents…

28. And generations of Australian lefty fuckheads wondering out loud how much better the country would have been if he’d lived to implement his wonderful policies.

Where is munty? Is he ok?

29. Arky…
    I vote for the same reason that I volunteer to fight fires… because I feel a responsibility to do what I can. Sitting back on my arse and blaming everybody else seems like a cop-out.

I do it because the millennial-long transition from slavery and autocracy, to the relative freedom that we are now in the process of giving away, was achieved by those who worked and fought for it, not by those who sat back and criticised. I do it because of the example my Father set when he volunteered for overseas service with the AIF in WW2 – “There was something bad happening in the world and it wasn’t going to be stopped by those who stayed at home.” I do it because I couldn’t respect myself if I gave up so easily on the things they fought for.

I recall a historian accounting for the long slide of the Romans from ardent Republicans, to demanding a Dictatorship.
    – They allowed their votes to be bought.
    – They voted for factions instead of principles.
    – They became apathetic and abandoned the democratic process entirely, demanding a Dictator because he “could get results”.
    The first two or three Dictators/Emperors weren’t too bad, but they took care to reinforce their authority. By the time the really bad ones came along, there was no hope of peacefully removing them.

Think about that….

30. The big problem with Victoria is Victorians.

A lot of the problem is young blow-ins from Queensland, for example, who come here because they love the leftism of Victoria’s government. It’s like a black hole; once it starts, it keeps going.

31. Maybe it doesn’t do anything more that slow the descent into the mire, but history tells me that it costs far more in blood, sweat and treasure to regain lost ground than it does to hold it.

As soon as they give me a CHOICE, I’ll be the first to line up.
    But as it is, you can see that I was always right about compulsory voting. You’re surrounded by the compliant occupants of a prison colony, not the free exponents of the rights and responsibilities.

32. Arky…

Peter, your vote literally, mathematically does nothing. Literally nothing.
    No democratic vote in any electorate anywhere has ever EVER been decided by a single vote.
    Even when it’s close enough to order a recount, they recount the votes, the new result isn’t ever within one vote of the previous result. Ever.
    You can rest assured that it makes no difference whether you spend days contemplating your decision, or just show up and draw a huge donger on the form.
    It would make a difference if you convinced thousands of other people not to vote, which is why I don’t do that. You should absolutely vote. I implore you to exercise your democratic, civic responsibility, despite the fact that it’s mathematically impossible for it to make any difference whatsoever. Because more than one person reads this, and I wouldn’t want to influence a body of people who are inclined to vote for roughly the same things I believe in to spoil their ballot.
    So go and vote when the time comes.

33. Arky..

When your behaviour is determined by the laws – whether breaking them or keeping them – and not by your personal principles and knowledge of what is right, you are letting them make your decisions for you.

Are you comfortable with that?

34. Are you comfortable with that?

I’m comfortable that sticking my neck out and posting here and hosting comments has more influence than showing up automatically with all the other dromes without giving it a single thought.
    Here’s a further thought: Why does it matter to you whether or not SOMEONE ELSE votes?
    Why are they supposed to agree with your definition of civic duty?

35. Right now there are a bunch of people who consider it our civic duty to have a vaccine injected into our bodies whether or not it is personally beneficial to us.
    The same logic by which they demand that id some can vote all must vote.
    It’s deranged.

36. Arky…

Not correct.

I say this, because the major Parties do pay attention to how votes change. When they lose votes – particularly to single-issue parties – they are aware that their policies or performance have affected constituents sufficiently to cause them to cease supporting the Party.

I also say this because one person may not “mathematically” affect the outcome of a major fire season, or war…. but apathy does. I do not want to be part of an apathetic society and that means not being apathetic, myself.

No man is an island, etc…

37. I do not want to be part of an apathetic society and that means not being apathetic, myself.

That’s your definition of apathy, that’s your impression of what counts.
    You’re welcome to it, but it isn’t mine.

38. It’s not that you don’t vote per-se, to which I object.
    It’s that your reasoning is , in my opinion, poor.

Therefore it seems reasonable that we test the ideas behind it.

One of mine is that there is a price to be paid for living – as we have – in one of the more successful and beneficial societies…. including the price of keeping it that way. By opting out, you leave the decisions in the hands of those who think less highly of liberty and more of what they can do with assumed authority.

Yes, you speak out, and that is of value. Others can speak out AND participate in the electoral process. I think that there are better targets tor your ire than that process. It is not the process that is broken, but the voters. Far too few are voting on principle, and you are amongst the majority.

39. It’s not that you don’t vote per-se, to which I object.

Great.
    Then we agree.
    Good night to you. Keep voting at elections, which I encourage, and you leave me to decide for myself how to engage civically, or indeed whether or not to do so at all.

40. That’s your definition of apathy, that’s your impression of what counts.
    You’re welcome to it, but it isn’t mine

Then perhaps you should think about it.

By permitting those in government to deter you from participating, they have received the same benefit as they would by buying your vote, and at considerably less expense.

That should make you…. uncomfortable.

41. By permitting those in government to deter you from participating,

No. no, no.
    You’re way off base.
    And electoral laws make a detailed a fully honest discussion impossible.
    You think about THAT.
    I’m off now, but thanks for the discussion. We aren’t changing each other’s minds here, and I’m comfortable with that.