Uh oh Sky. You forgot to turn comments off.

Super spreader coppers

Read the comments. Look at the ratio. Don’t fall for the narrative that you are alone in your views.

38 thoughts on “Uh oh Sky. You forgot to turn comments off.”

1. What’s the source for the person who was allegedly so sick with COVID that they were taken to hospital immediately after the rally? Why have we not heard more about this?

File under Things that Never Happened, you lying cow.

2. the person who was allegedly so sick with COVID that they were taken to hospital

Likely – had their head bashed in by fascists, hospitalised, tested positive.

3. Just saw that the story about the protester taken to hospital with COVID was also run on Nein – but again, no source, just repeating what was said on Skah.

These people are not the scrapings from under a journalist’s toenail.

4. I wrote this on Tim Blair’s blog two days ago…

“The standard smears used by many in the MSM, all designed to ridicule and silence anyone who’s not progressive or who might have legitimate concerns about what’s happening in this country…

Right-wing
    Far-right
    anti-vaxxers
    Nazis
    White supremacists
    Trump supporters

Am I missing any?

Note how Sally McManus, in her press release earlier this week, didn’t even bother with the description “far-right”, instead she used the description “right-wing”. This is all designed to delegitimise those who refuse to conform to the progressive narrative. Apparently if you’re right-wing, as I am, then you’re an extremist. Expect more of this, especially if Albanese wins the next election.

And I ask, what’s happened to journalism? There were lots of stories to be heard among the men at those protests. That’s why I followed Avi and Rushkan’s feeds. But both Avi and Rushkan are smeared as “far-right” and “Nazis”…LOL…oh well, all I can say to that rubbish is that Nazis and white supremacists are very multicultural in 2021. But those smears provide us an insight into the MSM mindset. Much of the MSM doesn’t bother to be objective anymore, all they do is parrot the “official line”. Every single news outlet in this country followed the nonsense that the protests were infiltrated by swathes of anti-vaxxers and “far-right” extremists. I say BS to this. Oh and speaking of BS, note how not one journalist bothered to tackle Bill Shorten about his ludicrous “Nazi” comment?

What concerns me the most about the state of the west is the lack of objective MSM journalism and the lack of scrutiny in holding politicians, particularly politicians on the left, to account. The fact is that most of the MSM have run cover for Andrews. It’s a disgrace.”

And now we’re being lied to about a protester being taken to hospital with Covid. Yeah sure…and you know what, even if it’s true, so effing what. None of this hysteria accompanied the BLM demonstrations last year….none.

I am so tired of the hypocrisy, the double standards and the lies

5. Arky,

have been using antivirals for over a year now and was extremely happy to read this https://c19early.com/

My antivirals Quercetin, Zinc, Vit D, Vit C, Melatonin, Colchicine rate highly, and also using NAC (N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is inexpensive, has very low toxicity, has been FDA approved for many years, and has the potential to improve therapeutic strategies for COVID-19.), Fish Oil, Cartia, etc

The Cancer Immunotherapy I am on (if you read the potential side effects and heard the talk before re issues & side effects – you would not go near it) is one of the “mab”‘s – monoclonal antibody medication and every 3 weeks, next round 27 – bloods the day before

With Oximeter at home reading 97-98 which correlates with last Cancer Clinic Reading 97.6 Oxygen level, Oxygen Regenerator – living in blended family of 4 adults and 3 Grandkids under 9 – Family Adults fully vaccinated – 2 jabs. and with HCQ as backup if required, having studied trials and documents re vaccines, I will be waiting for Novavax

From the Comments – The Australian –

letters – city-of-plague-and-protest-rubber-bullets-and-vax-darts

(I have no way to go to a pay walled site to check this. Attribution deleted. Please stick to public figures like politicians, and institutions, not individuals)

6. (Please, please, please do not name individuals in comments-
    Now I have to through the thread again and check for where this Dr has been maybe wrongly attributed which is difficult where like in this comment Cassie has probably in good faith copied and pasted another comment. I’m closing this thread comments now.- Arky)

7. I think I loathe the MSM more than I loathe politicians.

Politicians and governments are testing the limits of their powers and authoritarianism and getting away with it – especially here in Dictator For Life Dan’s Victoria – because the MSM are almost universally behind them.
    I too have a deep-seated loathing of the MSM, and the vast majority of all politicians.

8. Why are we bothering?

Berejiklian issues warning amid ‘gallop’ to 70pc

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned against using the term “Freedom Day” to describe the Monday after the state hits 70 per cent vaccination coverage, when she has pledged to reopen.

“I am always wary of using terms like ‘Freedom Day’ because when we start to open up it must be step-by-step,” she said.

“It must be done cautiously, and we must remember that even though people may be fully vaccinated, if you are vulnerable and have other conditions you can still succumb and get the disease in a serious way, or worse.

9. “The same pretty much applies to so-called “civil libertarians”, who are nearly without exception leftist stooges.”

Yep…..Burnside…Triggs…Souphalfarse….all of them are scum.

10. I’m stunned that the Oz allowed that comment through.

It most certainly wouldn’t have been if it was said around the time of last year’s BLM protests, also during a lockdown.
    Of course Covid magically doesn’t spread in a protest for a “good cause”; a BLM protest for a career thug.

11. Palaszczuk hurts Queensland more than anyone else … I might fly to Fiji’

Welcome to the column where you provide the content. Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has gone full Grinch and thrown holiday travel plans into doubt, saying lifting border restrictions even after vaccine coverage reaches 80 per cent would be a “backward” step.

Steven got on the front foot:

“It hurts Queensland more than anyone else. I’ll be having my Christmas with my family in Sydney then might fly to Fiji or go down the coast instead of heading to Queensland to spend my hard earned. Can’t wait for Palaszczuk and McGowan to go back to being irrelevant.”

Jeremiah lamented:

“Queensland cannot go any further backward than where we now are – totally broke, bankrupt, and busted. Palaszczuk has already achieved that.”

12. … even though people may be fully vaccinated, if you are vulnerable and have other conditions you can still succumb and get the disease in a serious way, or worse.

So Gladys is admitting the vaccine is virtually ineffective?
    Good.
    Do politicians even listen to what they prate on about?

13. “The only show I watch on sky is Outsiders. Now I wonder about their veracity.
    Thank goodness for this interweb thingy.”

I think Rowan, Rita and James are okay….but they’re being muzzled. Oh and note how Craig Kelly hasn’t been on Sky for months now.

14. Sky- people pay to have that shit pumped into their living rooms?

I hate the meja and the pollimuppets equally- they are in a symbiotic relationship allowing them both to fleece and mislead the public.

15. (No, no, no no.
    We won’t be doing that Old Ozzie- Arky)

Even if you’re sure of your information we will not be attacking non politicians and journalists by name, or sticking up details.

16. Jeremiah lamented:

Outside of the SE corner – which is to say where most of the wealth is farmed, mined, manufactured and smelted – QLD is travelling quite well considering we’ve had a Labor government for six years.

The poor decisions have all been made on George St.

Devolution…now!

17. Re. Sky…I’ve noticed since their week long ban the broadcaster is being uber careful…doesn’t want to rock any boats. As I’ve said…Craig Kelly no longer appears on the station…..they’re running scared. They’ll lose subscriptions if they continue down this road.

18. Cassie of Sydney says:
    September 24, 2021 at 3:04 pm

“…Craig Kelly no longer appears on the station….”

Not specifically, however I’ve been bemused for the last few weeks when have watched a Sky News story on YouTube. Consistently Craig Kelly/UAP and Epoch Times ads seem to play before the news stories.

Anyone else having this experience?

19. Lee:

Welcome to the club.
    The Civil Libertarians were white anted years ago and are too thick to realise it.

20. JCsays:
    September 24, 2021 at 5:12 pm Edit
    What do the up and down thumbs signal in terms of the story?

Read the comments under the vid, and you’ll get a flavour of what they mean.

21. JC

Thats peoples upvote/downvote on a video.

Referred to by the cool kids as ‘ratio”.

So if you post something meant to garner lots of thumbs up/sympathy and instead it gets thousands more dislikes to likes, you have been ‘ratioed’.

eg:

320K likes

1.1M dislikes.

Bear in mind Youtube regularly ‘prunes’ dislikes which they dont approve of.

I think you get voted off the island then, or something.

Daddy-o