Good one Jimmy

Jimmy quotes that renowned liar Fauci, lost old geezer Biden and the wizened bad witch Nancy Pelosi all saying vaccines can’t possibly be made mandatory. This pandemic has been an ongoing series of cons cheered on by the usual media whoredom.

New York City was the epicenter of the disease in the U.S. during the early days of the outbreak. A lovely routine emerged from the daily grimness of life. New Yorkers walked out of their homes at 7 p.m. to bang pots and pans to show their appreciation and gratitude to healthcare workers, nurses, first responders, police officers and EMTs for their heroic actions, in the face of risking their health and lives.

In a dramatic reversal, many of them may now lose their jobs. New York has told workers that unless they receive the vaccination, they can’t keep their jobs. Political officials cite that around 16% of the New York state’s hospital workers, representing about 83,000 people, aren’t completely vaccinated. Roughly under 10% have not received a single shot. They’re demanding for employees to get their vaccinations—or else face the consequences.

Forbes

No Virginia, the vaccines will never be mandatory.

16 thoughts on “Good one Jimmy”

1. I think Abidin’ will sign the executive order eventually. I’m hoping that the Novavax version will be available before then because I work for a company that has well over 100 employees.

2. I am a senior SA Health Dr with 32 years service. Most of those years have been spent working at the sharper end of medicine (anaesthesia, trauma, retrieval). In those roles, I have been paid well to analyse the risks and benefits of life or death treatments for patients. So far I have not failed them, having contributed to ZERO patient deaths or injuries due to making the wrong decision. I have studied the safety and effectiveness of the COVID shots extensively and concluded that they are neither safe nor effective for the majority of people, including myself, and will not be rolling up my sleeve until more safety data are in. So now I am to be tossed on the scrapheap for the sin of doing my job just as I have for my entire career?

3. So, the Victorian clown police send unjabbed officers to a protest against mandatory vaccination containing unjabbed protestors, and then they do a song and dance about it …

Police officers in hospital after contracting COVID-19 at Melbourne protests

“Our utmost priority and focus is to ensure our members safety and welfare and as such all impacted officers …”

It doesn’t seem a “priority” if sending unjabbed officers to the frontline amongst unjabbed protesters …

“The two officers have contracted COVID-19 after a number of Victoria police officers were forced into isolation late last month following two protesters tested positive to COVID-19.

Two protesters have been known to have contracted the virus since the protests.”

So, a number of officers were forced into isolation.
    We’re they double jabbed?
    Single jabbed?
    Where is the “vaccine” immunity?
    Where is the duty of care?
    Two protesters contracted the virus.
    This is a “epidemic of the unvaccinated” super spreader event?
    None of the armed police shooting rubber bullets at unarmed protesters had any unjabbed near them.
    Protesters were too busy being shot in the back as they ran for their lives from the Remembrance Shrine.

They are so desperate to blame others they trip over their stupidity in the rush.

A good time to remember how the Victorian police behaved a year ago during Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests, when there was no jabbing … unmasked police facing unmasked protesters, taking a knee with protesters … no one super spreading the pox …

4. So now I am to be tossed on the scrapheap for the sin of doing my job just as I have for my entire career?

With hope, if saner heads ever prevail, maybe one day you’ll end up looking back at this as a promotion.

where are the other doctor’s voices?

why are they missing?

5. flyingduksays:
    October 8, 2021 at 7:26 am

welcome to the communist collective comrade, ignore the obvious, we will tell you what to think.

6. miltonf says:
    October 8, 2021 at 6:13 am

2020s- the decade of repulsive geriatrics

Why are there so many creepy old people in the US?
    Biden, Pelosi, Sanders, Fauci and more of the ruling junta are all about 80. What happened to them, was it growing up during the McCarthy era turned them all into communists?
    Were those poor little sensitive souls traumatised by seeing innocent communists cruelly persecuted?

7. miltonf says:
    October 8, 2021 at 6:13 am
    Why are there so many creepy old people in the US?

The oldest and creepiest of them all is Dianne Feinstein, US Dem Senator, California, born 1933. Worth looking up her career although I think her role in supporting Jim Jones (Jonestown) has pretty well been cleansed from her online career.

8. The creepiest thing is that the Salon article Jimmy is quoting from – with no logic or reason about it, just pure propaganda – is obviously working on (some) people.

How sad is that?

9. flyingduk says:
    October 8, 2021 at 7:26 am

As a fellow croweater, thanks for the years of good work.

Also, thanks for the tips you posted back at the old sinc-cat on how to track down that damned elusive pimpernel aka Ivor Mecton, and how to deal with him when the need arises.

10. Flying Duk, I respect your opinion. I don’t share it to the same extent, although I would be the first to admit a certain trepidation concerning the vaccines on offer due to known and mostly rare side effects including AZ and thrombosis with thrombocytopaenia and Pfizer with inflammatory heart conditions. Most people seem to do well enough with them though and they do affect towards the positive the status of this particular epidemic. I recall that your concern in particular was with longer-term interference with innate vs adaptive immunity due to the nature of the RNA prompting. Would you accept the Chinese vax which although far less effective seems to be a more usual attenuated-virus type? As this seems to satisfy Australian Immigration entry requirements for Chinese students to come here it might be a solution for some Australians caught in the authoritarian vaxx imperative. What is your view on the Novavax nano-delivery one?