3,116 thoughts on “Open Thread- Mon 11 Oct 2021”

1. Speaking of cheese thieves and poisoners, I have discovered that the Great Unvaxed are not exempt from Jury Duty.
    Looks like I need to dust off my Clint “Hang ’em High” t-shirt and pack my copy of “The Persecution of George Pell”.

2. I would much rather concentrate on dickless upticking as a conversation point.

Dickless upticking?
    I thought it was diskless uptricking, which I assumed was some obscure IT term.

3. Call that crime?
    JC said the other day that he parked in a loading zone for two minutes while picking up his coffee.
    WICKED!!!!

Breaking the law is a piece of piss these days. Going to the footy will get you ten months.

4. Cassie, apart from twitter, I haven’t seen it reported anywhere.

Breitbart London/Europe has been carrying it.

Always worthwhile, better than the main Breitbart page. Worth bookmarking. Delingpole has one about our old mate Charlie.

Delingpole: Prince Charles Is a Blithering Green Idiot (13 Oct)

Prince Charles is a blithering green idiot. Obviously this is a headline that could have been written any time in at least the last 30 years. But someone needs to remind the toxic, airheaded nincompoop that he doesn’t speak for all of us. And since no one is going to say this anywhere in the fawning, worthless and obsolete legacy media, I guess the job will have to fall to me…

Here is the Prattish Prince’s latest idiocy.

Read on…

5. Well said, Cassie.

The governing class in this country consists of slobs, grifters and psychopaths (yes Barnaby, you too) with barely an exception.

6. Ordinarily I find great mirth in everything to do with obscure musicians, but this bloke has a very, very valid point. The NT News:

ARIA award-winning virtuoso Joseph Tawadros has been delivered a “kick in the teeth” by the Australian Government who rejected his application to come home on the grounds his tour would not be “economically stimulating”.

The world-famous oud player and composer said he received a raft of conflicting advice about getting home in time for his November concerts as he watched thousands of sportspeople, Hollywood filmmakers and reality television contestants score exemptions on the basis of their economic and cultural contributions.

An oud is a sort of miniature combination of guitar and banjo, apparently. The paper published several photos Tawdaros sent it which photoshop his head (and oud) onto pictures of cricketers and footballers. Funny stuff, but a serious point. All in this together – or not.

7. Gab says:
    October 14, 2021 at 9:19 pm

Calli’s answer apt 6.20am is on the money. I was told I could continue working if I had a first dose by 22nd, but you needed to have an appointment to continue working from 15th onwards. Today is my first day of leave. Pancakes for breakfast.

8. “Cassie, apart from twitter, I haven’t seen it reported anywhere.”

Imagine if this Norwegian convert to Islam had instead converted to a far-right, neo Nazi ideology and run amok with a bow and arrow…murdering five (or six) people. I’m pretty sure it would be front page news across the globe. But it’s the same story……already confined to the forgettery box.

Who remembers Maurice and Zoe Antill? An elderly couple in their 80’s, decapitated in their own home last December. I’m sure if they had been decapitated by a lone wolf convert to neo-Nazism we wouldn’t be allowed to forget it, would we?

9. score exemptions on the basis of their economic and cultural contributions.

Based on this criteria, ScoMo should not be allowed back in from Scotland.

10. This is why Delingpole is one of the best going around. From BoN’s link, just upthread:

It is hugely depressing to see the heir to the British throne, a man whose only job (and an outrageously well paid one, at that) is to promote national unity, nailing his colours to the mast of ugly little eco-fascist groupuscules largely made up of braindead pensioners, perma-activist crusties, and spoilt trustafarian missies who don’t need to worry about the economic damage done by their actions because Daddy or Grandpa or the Family Office will always insulate them from the consequences.

11. It is all about punishment of the dissidents. Old Aussie scepticism is alive and well in rural Australia, & except when mandated for work, many in regions have resisted the jab all year. And, of course, there has been relatively little COVID in the country.

Drug running, which IS rife in the many country towns ( drug lords from cities send their poison into areas the least able to survive it) has brought the outbreaks you read about.

On the other hand, some nurses in country hospitals are reporting rises in immune related problems not seen before, as the vaccination program expands.

12. “This is why Delingpole is one of the best going around. “

Support for the monarch and monarchy lies solidly in middle England. Tampon Charlie, by espousing such ideological crap and courting far-left progressives who loathe the monarchy, is setting the scene for a re-enactment of the cellar in Ekaterinburg.

13. We refused to fight.

Productive people have no time to fight. They’re too busy working.

It’s the drones with time on their hands who agitate and lobby. They have no idea about work, can’t do it after a lifetime sponging on others. They’re finding that out in the States after less than a year.

Good comment Calli. This is the problem with modern industrial society- it spawns and fosters way way too many parasites who are either evil or too stupid to understand how wealth is created. The continued domination by the legal ‘profession’ is a major problem.

I see the convoy of d-maxes and rangers heading east on the western freeway for 6 o’clock and 7 o’clock starts. Real men doing real jobs. People here like to slag off about Vicco but here like everywhere there is a core of people who keep the lights on, the trains running and the toilets flushing.

14. Fat Tony says:
    October 14, 2021 at 11:19 pm
    Elizabeth (Lizzie) Beare says:
    October 14, 2021 at 8:06 pm
    You know something? A lot of anti-vaxxers can’t do science. They make a total cock-up of it.

So now anyone who disagrees with you on this is an “anti-vaxxer” who “can’t do science”.

Well, that’s changed my opinion of you Lizzie.

Lizzie, this is what your persistent and dogmatic repetition of one particular subject has brought about. I, too, used to think fairly highly of your posts on some matters (always ignoring those that rabbited on about a cat, a doctor who’s decamped to Ireland, the “little man” who comes to fix your patio/washing machine/whatever, your $75 outdoor cushions, your qualifications, “Hairy” et al).

Now, I just scroll past your posts and read the responses from others. It saves me a lot of time.

As to your post last night about origins and destinations, we’ve all come from somewhere, many of us having travelled on a long way from those origins. You are not your husband or his qualifications; you do not own what he has achieved. You are what you have made of yourself. Be happy with that. Accept that maybe sometimes you can be mistaken in your understanding or interpretation, and you’re not the only one who can read a scientific paper. You really are not.

I’m not going to engage in a war of words with you. This is all I have to say on the matter. I’ve thought seriously about posting this, not being interested in getting drawn into a sh*t-fight. For goodness sake, just let it go. You’re not doing yourself any favours by banging on and on and on about this. Is Timothy wrong? Maybe. So what? If it makes you feel better, just bask in your belief that you’re right and he is wrong. Name-calling just makes you look foolish. It’s unfortunate that you’re joined the scroll-worthy ranks.

Just let it go, for your own sake, if for no one else’s.

15. … the Nationals are no different to Scumbag Morrison and Co….they’re in it for the perks……fuck the jobs, fuck the economy, fuck the principles, fuck Australia.

I wonder what obscure subject Vikki Campion will choose for her Saturday column in the Daily Tele?

If you marry into politics, so does your journalism.

16. What It’s Like to Believe Everything the Media Tells You
    Awaken With JP – Published October 13, 2021

Rumble — Originally published on May 6, 2020 to YouTube. 4.8 Million views and taken down.
    What would it be like if you stopped thinking for yourself and believed everything the media tells you? Here’s what it might look like to be completely brainwashed by the news.

17. That para by Delingpole, incidentally, would have had him executed for treason by a Bosi government.

The death penalty for a very broad and otherwise undefined something called ‘political warfare’. I’m sure the creepy monobrow nephew could bash the treason peg into that particular hole.

18. If you marry into politics, so does your journalism.

Great point Tom.
    Off the top of my head, I can’t think of a journo (stenographer) who has maintained any level of objectivity post getting in the sack with a politician.

19. I note that Scummo said yesterday that private business does not need to mandate vaccines to ensure against the risk of legal action for having claims made of an unsafe work environment. How amazing!

How many days did that take for that pretty important announcement to be made? Interesting how it predates by one day the judgments to be handed down today in the Supreme Court of NSW on this exact question.

Is this a bet each way in case the cases in NSW resolve in favour of the worker(s)? Is it some type of rearguard action against the electoral backlash coming from many conservatives and worker rights groups? Is he fighting now on too many fronts as he’s trying to get his zero emissions off the ground with support from Barnaby as the Nats as part of the government are feeling the luv (/sarc) out there in voter land on vaccine mandates? Whatever and from wherever that ill wind springs, what an absolute arseh*le he is.

20. We’ve had surveys which I said I couldn’t answer.

I saw one of these surveys a month ago and thought I should indicate my displeasure. I begin the survey and I’m immediately asked about my vaxx status? Quit survey. That’s underhanded.

21. Rogan pulling down Gupta’s pants now has delivered total views 10x of the Don Lemon show that Gupta was on saying Rogan didn’t pull his pants down.
    Shows just how keen Gupta was to sell his new book.

22. I remember once my dear old Nanna telling us all that we were descended from Admiral Sir Algernon Frederick Rous de Horsey

but then her first name was Rhoda

…so I’m a bit suss on that

23. feelthebernsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 7:19 am
    Cassie, apart from twitter, I haven’t seen it reported anywhere.

Man with bow and arrow kills five in Norway: police

Rumble — A man armed with a bow and arrow killed five people and wounded two others in a series of attacks in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg on Wednesday, local police said. Jayson Albano reports.

Norway Officials Say Bow-And-Arrow Attack Appears Act Of Terror

Rumble — Police said the suspect, who is in police custody, is a Muslim convert who was previously flagged as having been radicalized.

24. I’ve thought seriously about posting this, not being interested in getting drawn into a sh*t-fight.

Heh. The story of my life. 😀

Mind you, the fights here can be entertaining, provided you know both the fighters are enjoying the experience.

It has spawned volumes of inventive insults. This latest has my stamp of approval…

Dickless Upticks

25. callisays:

October 15, 2021 at 8:43 am

Remember Aliice? They were great arguments. And she loved them.

She did not.
    Idiot.
    Upticking idiot at that.

26. To be honest I never expected any sense or decency from Parrot as he has been part of the most contemptable ‘government’ in NSW’s history. How a good person be part of an outfit that endorses dismembering of infants?

27. Great point Cassie, but I can’t see him lasting at Nine/Fairfax.

He’s the new Jabba. Better than winning Journolotto. No Quentin Dumpster long goodbye for Mr Gai Brotmann, he’ll get carried out in a box.

28. Lizzie. I’m not interested in the back and forth, or “analysis”.
    Just present the data.
    People are losing work and freedoms.
    If you think you know something that will change minds, then present it.

Arky, the data seemed to show that 81% of women who took the vaxx in early pregnancy had a spontaneous abortion of their child and this data was shown to be completely due to a reporting error. You can draw you line here on this study.
    ————————
    Analysis is always important though. On common sense empirically ‘not happening’ grounds alone that study had to be in error. That figure of 81% appeared to have emerged from a preliminary cohort report on ‘completed’ pregnancies but in fact it did not emerge from this. Due to the start date of the enrolled cohort of vaxxed women, the majority of completed pregnancies were from women enrolled and were vaxxed during their third trimester and who had thus had their babies. To determine how many in the total study population who enrolled and were vaxxed at the less than twenty weeks stage of pregnancy, that entire cohort of enrolled women had to be counted before an accurate figure on spontaneous abortion could be established. When it was counted, there was no indication that these early vaxxed women had spontaneous abortions in excess of the general population.

So the 81% drama was a big nothing-burger emerging from a reporting error that should have been picked up by peer review and which was apparent to anyone who did the numbers.

Where I have been attacked is because I had the temerity to suggest that some people not known for epidemiological talents took this spurious 81% and ran with it, trying to frighten the pants off vaxxed pregnant women. I probably introduced a red herring into the issue and flared nostrils here because I noted this panic about the 81% in some earlier commentary that I regarded as confused. I have never said that the 81% figure could not be derived from the internal data presentation. It clearly could and something was clearly wrong with the reporting.

I have also analysed in detail where the reporting went wrong and how it was corrected. There is no debate about any of that.

This reasonably reassuring data about the vaxx in pregnancy will not change any anti-vaxxers’ mind.
    Nanowrigglers gotta wriggle, just as they believe that 600 people in Australia have died from getting the vaxx. They believe this because they fail to recognise a population death rate exists, especially amongst people of great age or with many comorbidities. I don’t deny that the vaxx has a death rate and a morbidity rate, but it is very minimal. Most sensible people who have doubts about the vaxx have doubts about its efficacy and possible (though unlikely imho) long-term complications with natural immunity, and in pregnancy re any out-of-order teratogenicity (apparently none in this study) and possible later issues for the child (not empirically obvious in clinical practice so far).

I have been subjected to a hate campaign here for wanting to get to the bottom of some irregular epidemiological reporting. My qualification in epidemiological statistics has been sneered at by Timmy Knees Down as just a credit in a mere Masters degree (in fact I topped the Medical Faculty at Sydney University in Epidemiological Methods with 100% in a very tough final exam against a cohort consisting almost entirely of medicos). The method, the design of studies, is anterior to and far more important than any statistical analysis of it btw, because you cannot statistically analyse contaminated and compromised data.

29. callisays:

October 15, 2021 at 9:04 am

How would you know, Sancho?

You’ve only been here five minutes!

Long time listener.
    First time caller, Ray.

30. – and this data was shown to be completly WRONG due to a reporting error –

Bugger – I did not have time to proof read so insert this in the second line between ‘completely’ and ‘due’. Now I have to get into my lycra pronto, double quick time.

31. Hey P, twitter saying NSW will be through the 80% double jab mark today sometime.
    & that premier nerdlinger will decree the masks in offices are gone from Monday.
    Good for your kids restaurants.

32. My online dance class is starting soon, and I regard this matter as finally closed.

ffs woman, does Freud write your posts?

swap the sneertenses like this

33. Timmy can stop harrassing me and if he continues he will be given very short shrift once again.

Maybe it’s a parody.

34. I note that Scummo said yesterday that private business does not need to mandate vaccines to ensure against the risk of legal action for having claims made of an unsafe work environment. How amazing!

That claim was always pure, unadulterated, horseshit.

35. KD, last night there was a discussion about bypassing the woke heirs in favour of someone else.
    You should put your hand up.

Long live King Knuckles!

36. Really?

Setting up an entirely seperate power grid must be costing them a fortune.
    Unless there’s some sort of gadget which filters out evil coal created electrons.

37. Today’s DanLotto mumbers.

Jo Bjelke-Peetersen was four decades ahead of his time. The talking heads on Melbourne commercial radio hang out for the daily chook feed delivered to them by Dickhead Dan’s gargantuan media department.

Australian electronic media journalists are the laziest bottom-feeders in the history of the bullshit credentialism that wrote their meal ticket.

38. Vicki says:
    October 15, 2021 at 8:17 am

Vickisays:
    October 15, 2021 at 8:19 am
    – comment just posted was in respect to the news that travel to regions was being put back to November.

“rises in immune related problems not seen before, as the vaccination program expands.”

The aim is to STOP NATUAL IMMUNITY building up in the regions (from healthy carriers to other healthy people), before “Covid Spread” SCARES can push enough Jabs to finish doing their job of debilitating healthy people.

39. callisays:

October 15, 2021 at 9:04 am

How would you know, Sancho?

You’ve only been here five minutes!

You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that first hand knowledge of a particular subject is a prerequisite for expressing an opinion.
    This is so not that sort of blog.

40. Well, if Barnaby and the Nationals had any spine….and of course they don’t….they should say out loud TODAY to Scumbag Morrison and the Liberals…..okay then, as of today we are walking away from the Coalition government over its “zero emissions” fantasy.

But of course they won’t….because the Nationals are no different to Scumbag Morrison and Co….they’re in it for the perks……fuck the jobs, fuck the economy, fuck the principles, fuck Australia.

No guts, no glory and therefore they will suffer an ignominious defeat next year. I hope the minor parties pick them off one by one as I doubt that Labor will get any more votes then LNP. Every sitting member deserves to lose but of course the loony left is now quite a substantial part of the electorate so Labor won’t suffer much.

41. The daily Kung Flu number is ALWAYS guaranteed the No.1 slot in the 9am weekday news bulletins.

And various tit-bits about lifting restrictions on playgrounds, or rules for eating cucumber sandwiches at the races without a mask will be strategically dropped to coincide with awkward IBAC hearings over the coming weeks.

42. Good thing that seven day LockDan has saved us from being like NSW.

Ah, but Sancho, not being like Sydney was August’s strategy.
    Since some time in September the most up-to-date follow-the-science strategy has been “I’m not here to make comparisons with NSW”.

43. Farmer Gezsays:

October 15, 2021 at 9:26 am

It’s 65 down on yesterday Sancho.
    Slugger Sutton can see a trend.

Slugger also called a plateau at 1500 on Monday, so …

44. Every Coles supermarket will be 100 per cent powered by renewable energy in less than four years’ time.
    Setting up an entirely seperate power grid must be costing them a fortune.

With thinking like that it makes me nervous about our national economic well-being. These are not top-notch brains no matter how many MBAs are attached to their names.

45. The main point I am making is that conservatives don’t have to and won’t vote for unfaithful politicians.

Compulsory Preferential Voting – “I’ll take it from here. Thanks.”

46. That claim was always pure, unadulterated, horseshit.

If I read Gab’s doc correctly, it’s very hard to find any indication that vaccination isn’t mandatory.

So what is it ScoMo? I presume, in this instance, state law triumphs over Commonwealth law. Why do we even need a federal government? The nation could save heaps and just be a loose collection of states.

47. Hey people – it’s not all doom and gloom:

Hollyweird crews threaten to strike
    Hollyweird film set crews will launch their biggest strike since the 1940s next week in a move that could bring the multi-billion dollar industry to a halt.

From the Oz.

48. On ABC AM this morning Sabra Lane called the AMA Australia’s peak medical body.

The AMA represents less than 30% of Australian medicos.

Perhaps the ABC should do a report on why, for decades, doctors have been leaving the AMA in droves?

49. Oi! University Bludge Courses have built our nation!

Exactly what they’ve built is anyone’s guess.

Those overseas students’ fees don’t just roll in by themselves you know.
    You need to offer a credible visa – sorry, I mean “curriculum” in order to attract the brightest and best.

50. Eighteen days for NSW to gain 10,000 cases counting back from today.
    Victoria – six days.

Victoria has 21,324 active cases today.
    Vax rate today:
    1st 87.1%- 2nd 62.6%

NSW hit that active figure on the 3rd Sept, peaked at 27,997 six days later and then rapidly declined.
    Vax @ 3rd Sept:
    1st 72.6% – 2nd 40.3%

How is Andrews and Sutton still in a job?

51. feelthebernsays:

October 15, 2021 at 9:59 am

In yield terms, name a higher return on advertising spend than what Banksy gets.

Trick question.
    Banksy spends zero on advertising so the yield calculation can’t be done.

52. DAEN Database

Home › Safety information › Safety information & education
    Database of Adverse Event Notifications – medicines

Important information! The TGA uses adverse event reports to identify when a safety issue may be present.

Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine )
    Number of reports (cases): 28418

Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 27930
    Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 204

53. As I mentioned yesterday I went and got my death shot of AZ. Naturally I parked in a loading zone while this was being administered. So far the only effects have been a desire to buy cushions online and light scented candles. Must go, my online dance class is starting.

Brought to you by 5G Nano Wriggler P/L.

54. Farmer Gezsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 9:58 am

Thanks for the stats.
    And of course NSW’s population is larger, so the comparative position is even worse in Victoria.
    But the recent opinion polls said 50% still think Dan’s saving us from covid.

55. I had proof again last night how deeply psychologically damaged we have become by our governments in only a few months. I was talking to a friend about having to be double vaxxed to not be considered an outcast but that after 1st December we will all be considered equal again. To my utter surprise she thought that would be unfair for those who acquiesced under pressure as she had so she could see her children and grandchildren again. The way she saw it the refuseniks would have won.

By expressing that sentiment my friend may not have realised that she admitted this whole thing has nothing to do with health but with power. It didn’t occur to her that once the supposed danger is over none of it mattered any more.

We must never forget and forgive those who have done this to us.

56. Media in June : Lock us down harder, harder.
    Media in Oct: You’ve duded us by not allowing regional travel sooner.
    For NSW only of course.
    In Victoria the media are taking turns in tongue bathing dear leader.

57. The talking heads on Melbourne commercial radio hang out for the daily chook feed delivered to them by Dickhead Dan’s gargantuan media department.

You should have heard apparatchik Neil Mitchell about half an hour ago. Woman, quite sane but vaccine hesitant, calls in to speak of her reservations about gene-therapy jabs and says she’s keen to get the ‘traditional’ NovaVax.

Mitchell ridicules her, interrupts repeatedly, poses asinine questions, flings straw men hither and yon and deliberate misquotes what she has just said.

The hallmark of his profound dishonesty is, talking over the top of the caller, his assertion that being double-vaxxed is they key to “safety”. Apparently this self-rated great journalist is incapable of searching on “Israel” and “Singapore”.

But what good would it do? The madness is too deeply rooted now, thanks to putzes like Mitchell.

58. Bar Beach Swimmer says:
    October 15, 2021 at 8:32 am

More amazing than just that:

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says states will be able to provide “protection” for businesses which are concerned about choosing not to impose a vaccination mandate.

“The advice I have received is that workplace health and safety regulators in the states can provide a statement of regulation intent that a business that does not mandate is not in breach of workplace health and safety laws,” he said.

So, Spineless Uptick has sniffed the wind, assessed his position:

Scott Morrison says mandating vaccines for workers will be left up to businesses

– and is now trolling VIC and NSW.

Australia will be lucky to survive this arseclown.

59. The way she saw it the refuseniks would have won.

I hope they do “win”. Big time.

Some “winnings” aren’t quantifiable by worldly measures. Self-respect is one of them.

60. Bar Beach Swimmersays:
    October 15, 2021 at 8:32 am

That announcement was made on august 13.

It was horseshit then, it is horseshit now.

61. We must never forget and forgive those who have done this to us.

But forget? Never.

62. We must never forget and forgive those who have done this to us.
    With hindsight I think the actions of the political class since 1974 showed that they were perfectly capable of doing what they did in the last 18 months. My view is that political class has become much more pronounced, cut off, exclusive, contemptuous of the demos and arrogant over the last 20 years.

63. Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 204

Add in the AZ data and since there is immense political pressure to avoid blaming the vaccines for adverse medical incidents I’d say it’s pretty clear that the vaccines have now caused more deaths than the virus has.

“Safe and effective”…

64. Matrix at 10:04

Important information! The TGA uses adverse event reports to identify when a safety issue may be present.

But read on dear reader …

An adverse event report does not mean that the medicine is the cause of the adverse event.

This is the rawest of raw data.
    Deaths within x days of receiving a medication.
    At the very best, a possible starting point for further study. I’ll bet 200 people died last year within two weeks of receiving an anaesthetic.
    Some from the condition they were being treated for.
    Some from suicide after getting a shit diagnosis.
    Some in car accidents.
    Maybe some from the anaesthetic.
    But you wouldn’t know without further investigation.
    Correlation is not causation.

65. Timothy Neilson says:
    October 15, 2021 at 9:56 am
    Oi! University Bludge Courses have built our nation!

Exactly what they’ve built is anyone’s guess.

Those overseas students’ fees don’t just roll in by themselves you know.

66. That is exactly what international students are all about. It is a migration scheme approved by universities, builders of high rises and other residential projects and of course, the politicians. The rest of us and our children get priced out of the housing market and get get dumbed down uni courses.

Which malaka in the hoWARd regime thought up this abomination? Sounds like Kemp.

67. There is a video of Let’s Go Brandon visiting a factory, in the background on a wall is a sign that says Build Back Better. The factory put it there? Not likely.

It’s hard to reach any conclusion other than the current destruction is being orchestrated globally.

68. Was listening to Mitchell yesterday morning. Something I don’t normally do and someone called in to tell that AusPost are exempt from the having to be vaxxed by today or indefinite leave. He was surprised. Had no idea all Cwlth workers were made exempt last week.

69. Correlation is not causation.

I will concede this in the case of the vaccines only when every purported COVID death is put through the same investigatory regime and this is reflected in our daily stats. Until then, if it’s ‘died with COVID’, it’s also going to be died with vaxx too. What’s good for the goose…

70. This is the rawest of raw data.
    Deaths within x days of receiving a medication.
    Some from the condition they were being treated for.
    Some from suicide after getting a shit diagnosis.
    Some in car accidents.
    Maybe some from the anaesthetic.
    But you wouldn’t know without further investigation.
    Correlation is not causation.

The issues that caused death post vaccine are listed on TGA, mostly clots heart inflammation and lung inflammation etc. If you compare this to the normal rate of these issues over time you can see what the excess is. If the vaccine pushed people over the edge we would expect to see a blip and then a reduction. Now if only we had access to this data…

71. It now doesn’t matter if the vaxxes kill people, if they have long term effects or really don’t change your chances of getting or spreading wuflu. The pollies, the experts, the media can’t walk this back. There’s no way they can or will say we made a mistake or went too hard. All they can do is double down and push harder.

72. Euthanasia’s devastation: bad luck for the have-nots in our brave new two-class society
    By Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP -October 15, 2021

73. “dover0beach says:
    October 15, 2021 at 10:29 am
    all Cwlth workers were made exempt last week.

I was driving at the time and spontaneously started yelling at the radio. How the hell does some one gas-bagging on radio daily not know this? How does not a single producer let him know? Just how dumb is Mitchell?”

***
    “P says:
    October 15, 2021 at 10:38 am

By Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP -October 15, 2021

Don’t be fooled by talk of how ‘conservative’ the Alex Greenwich kill bill is. It’s very radical. There are very few real protections. No real safeguards for the depressed. Or for those being encouraged to ‘volunteer’ for euthanasia. For those who’ve been misdiagnosed. Or for rights of conscience.”
    ***
    And from my favourite Director – Bong Joon-ho –

“Snowpiercer (2013): Mason’s Speech

In a future where a failed global-warming experiment kills off all life on the planet except for a lucky few that boarded the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe, where a class system evolves.

74. This is the rawest of raw data.
    Deaths within x days of receiving a medication.
    At the very best, a possible starting point for further study.

This is why all the data should be open source.

75. This is why all the data should be open source.

I expect the the mRNA owners will either fight or collude when it comes down to who owns the data

cage-fight Pfizer v Moderna

lawyers place yr bets

76. Remember the Tinman
    Tracy Chapman

There are locks on the doors
    And chains stretched across all the entries to the inside
    There’s a gate and a fence
    And bars to protect from only God knows what lurks outside
    Who stole your heart left you with a space
    That no one and nothing can fill
    Who stole your heart who took it away
    Knowing that without it you can’t live
    Who took away the part so essential to the whole
    Left you a hollow body
    Skin and bone
    What robber what thief who stole your heart and the key

Who stole your heart
    The smile from your face
    The innocence the light from your eyes
    Who stole your heart or did you give it away
    And if so then when and why

Who took away the part so essential to the whole
    Left you a hollow body
    Skin and bone
    What robber what thief
    Who stole your heart and the key

Now all sentiment is gone
    Now you have no trust in no one

Who stole your heart
    Did you know but forget the method and moment in time
    Was it a trickster using mirrors and sleight of hand
    A strong elixir or a potion that you drank
    Who hurt your heart
    Bruised it in a place
    That no one and nothing can heal

You’ve gone to wizards, princes and magic men
    You’ve gone to witches, the good the bad the indifferent
    But still all sentiment is gone
    But still you have no trust in no one

If you can tear down the walls
    Throw your armor away remove all roadblocks barricades
    If you can forget there are bandits and dragons to slay
    And don’t forget that you defend an empty space
    And remember the tinman
    Found he had what he thought he lacked
    Remember the tinman
    Go find your hear and take it back

Who stole your heart
    Maybe no one can say
    One day you will find it I pray

77. So from the 1st November, someone can fly into Sydney from overseas & travel to any part of NSW if they have been double jabbed & show a negative test before boarding.

78. Interesting times.

Just had someone highlight to me that I was essentially singled out by a senior manager on an internal company chat page. We are in full compliance except for one…..

Given that I was receiving calls and messages all yesterday to see how I was going. It’s pretty clear the “one” means rickw.

79. Melinda Richards Flag of AustraliaFlag of United States
    @goodfoodgal
    11m
    Apparently Cole’s & Woolworths introducing the ability to pay for groceries via your QR code.

It’s going to be called eQR.

Yep…plan coming along nicely.

Twostix is right. A lot of nasty plans waiting for just this scenario are being pulled out of office draws and are being inflicted on the public on the back of 18 months of persistent COVID porn that has many, many people anxious and afraid and willing to tolerate almost anything for ‘safety’.

80. But someone from NSW, who isn’t double jabbed, can not travel to other parts of the state or go to their local pub until 1st Dec.

Correct.

Welcome to the twilight world of the Single Jabbee.

And don’t kid yourself that everyone coming in from o/s is “double jabbed” either. Regardless of “papers”.

81. Gabsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 10:21 am
    So two people just turned up at my door, clipboard in hand, I didn’t answer

Always pays to have the garden close by.

82. Dr Faustus. With greatest respect, you are wrong.
    Australia has not survived this “arseclown”.
    PS. When did the World’s most incompetent central, bank obtain the right to impose non economic public policy dictates? Thanks LNP you non-useful idiots.

83. I feel like calling Frank Walker and saying that if I ever need tiles they won’t be purchased from a 3AW advertiser. Likewise White Lady Funerals and the Blind factory.

Do it!

Time for the good guys to fight dirty, too.

84. feelthebernsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 10:21 am
    We must never forget and forgive those who have done this to us.

Never.

And make them pay and pay and pay. There won’t be enough pineapples to start with.

85. Until then, if it’s ‘died with COVID’, it’s also going to be died with vaxx too. What’s good for the goose…

I don’t accept either premise as valid.
    I am fond of pointing out that inconsistency to “IStandWifDans”, but really only in support of my argument for a much more proportional response to Kung Flu.
    (Somewhere north of 50 years of age and fatties).

86. Just had someone highlight to me that I was essentially singled out by a senior manager on an internal company chat page

Hey rick.
    About 20 years ago I was working on the solar bleeding edge and for a while there after Bali bombs and funding problems, the company ran out of dosh.

A great number of us spent 6months or more working for zero dollars. Anyway after some cash came in they paid us back some dollars.

What I did notice at the time was how the legal end of the building changed attitude.
    Then the management changed attitude
    Then one by on, everybody that had worked for zero bucks was picked off one at a time.

It was almost as if there was problem in the background with ownership of IP or something.
    anyway, in the end none of the originals remained except the owners

I will wager that your ex-management Rick, have recognized that they have a new set of problems on their hands now

Form their point of view it probably would have been much less risky to have gotten you to consent.

This may well turn out to bite them on the arse

87. Welcome to the twilight world of the Single Jabbee.

Single jabbees can go to church next Sunday, assuming NSW hits the ineffable 80% by Monday.
    Naughty leprous reprobates aren’t allowed to go to church until 1 Dec.
    If then, given the sudden backflip on recalcitrant NW NSW.
    I think I should start crying out “Unclean! Unclean!”

88. That is, do away with ridiculous and useless LockDans, and target vaccines where the Covid risk outweighs the vaccine risk.
    (Somewhere north of 50 years of age and fatties).

This has been the cat’s general position for the last year. What we can surmise is that the extension of the vaccine into unnecessary cohorts is for an unstated purpose.

This can range from mass protection against further S1 based bioweapons. Highly likely. To installation of infrastructure for slow infiltration of social credit. Also highly likely.

89. With every COVID positive test, the number of cycles should also be reported.
    All this data should be available to the public.

Every death from/with COVID should also say:
    1) how many cycles;
    2) the brand & vaccine history (to the day);
    3) hospital history (to the day), ie did they present to hospital because they had COVID or did they get it while in hospital for something else.

All this should be publicly available.

90. “Do it!

Time for the good guys to fight dirty, too.”

Until we do the same, nothing will change.

91. I don’t accept either premise as valid.

92. The TGA assigns 9 deaths as being due to the vaccine.
    Mandating something that transfers the risk of death from one group to another is evil.
    The actual numbers matter very little.
    A principle has been breached.

93. Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it
    Pericles.

Pericles died of bat crud, or something not unlike it. Twenty five years later Athens was taken over by fascists. The locals left, especially Xenophon.

94. Libertarians should have fought compulsory seatbelt wearing, random breath tests, bicycle helmets and smoking taxes much. much harder.
    It’s these things that led us here.
    Compulsory seatbelts was the first. That initial resort to do gooding compulsion rather than rational persuasion was the lit fuse.

95. I was driving at the time and spontaneously started yelling at the radio. How the hell does some one gas-bagging on radio daily not know this? How does not a single producer let him know? Just how dumb is Mitchell?

Dumb?
    Or afraid?
    He refuses to see that most of the “inconsistencies” are deliberate ideological targetting.
    The latest is “viability agreements” with private hospitals. Public elective surgery patients are being shunted to private hospitals to free up space in public hospitals. Not only that, public patients have to be given priority over privately insured patients.
    Neil sees this as “left hand-right hand bureacratic confusion”. It isn’t. It is driven by the far left ideologues in Dan’s office.
    And the term “viability agreement” is a sinister Orwellian term in itself.
    It really means, “we will shut you down indefinitely if you don’t sign”.

96. You really think the pure bloods will be free on Deceber 1st?
    Or that “Claytons” freedom the double death jabbed are having.
    Good Lord, as the evidence piles in, death upon vaccine deaths, Vaccine injury upon vaccine injury….and that the vaccine is useless anyway, all of them, and most of us know someone who has been effected, ….the jab takers are still not free, have traded their entire lives to be free to leave their houses and go to a local coffee shop for now, and spend hours dribbling shit here trying to justify their actions, in doing so, attempting to tell others the death jab is fine.
    Without the slightest concern for what is happening OS as well, it’s purely disgusting, and if through you submitters trying to justify your weakness publicly, soften someone else’s resolve to remain unjabbed, then I curse you.
    You did it to yourself.
    Don’t you dare even suggest to others it is OK.
    IT IS UNTESTED.
    What they actually know about it……..it kills and is not a vaccine.
    Lizzie tries to talk paragraphs of technical bullshit that can’t get passed a few logical statements.
    If you can be asymptomatic and test positive for covid, LOGICALLY, the ramifications mean no one can tell you how bad your symptoms would have been when unjabbed compared to Jabbed.
    There is nothing LOGICAL and the science is corrupt.
    The vaccines are killing and maiming and now the reports are coming in that the AFLD’s said would happen last year. The jab stuffs your natural immunity and the first cold you catch you are going to go down.
    I told you this back last year.
    Now look at England.
    Get the jab, you deserve all that is coming to you.

97. And through it all the unseen, unremarked, malevolent crony Photios and his repulsive Medusa Mrs rule every aspect of non-union Australian politics.
    Incredible that they exercise such universal power but their names are never mentioned.
    His appointment of Perrotett is a classic Photios misinformation exercise. The equivalent of Andrapov convincing the gullible West that Ceausescu was the new face of benign Communism.
    If Dom was his own man, Kean would be in the bin now, but he is not his own man. An unwitting, probably well meaning but cowardly false flag.
    The interesting aspect of Andrapov’s gambit was that it was the big corporates that fell for it and poured billions into Romania. Familiar?

98. Libertarians should have fought compulsory seatbelt wearing, random breath tests, bicycle helmets and smoking taxes much. much harder.

We do. We still do and always will. Or I wasn’t around when these laws wee enacted. Or we get some mong who rooly likes John Howard telling you these things don’t matter, running interference as usual, whilst telling you that actually caring about principles is “running interference!”.

99. Correct…it’s time we did the same. Everyday Sky advertisers are targeted by leftist/progressive scum.
    Until we do the same, nothing will change.

everyone must now be an activist of some form or other

100. Seriously, postcode snobbery has reared its puny head, and I’m supposed to be abashed.

Bullshit. You did what you always do; descend into oh my godism.
    You clearly don’t recognise irony. Let me show you Mt. Druitt one day.

This place must be full of the most appalling middle class snobs suffering from tall poppy syndrome against me. But I guess I knew that.

What ‘university snobbery’ do you refer to?
    You criticised my qualifications. That’s your snobbery, not mine.

Get lost and take your stupid upticking dicks with you, Timothy.

————————

On matters epidemiological, the vaccines are not perfect but not all supposed side-effect and death reporting is due to a vaccine. Given the millions and millions of doses received it is not difficult to interview people who feel they have been injured by the vaccines or whose believe their family members have died from the vaccine. You can fill pages with their stories, and some of them are concerning and real, but this is not epidemiological data. What is the relative risk is always the question.

I agree that the real rate of attributable death and injury is too high. I hope for better vaxxes, but all vaxxes have their problems as do most medications. People who have never before had to address medical statistics suddenly find themselves shocked by death statistics. Deaths are a part of life. Iatrogenic injuries also happen, which is why medical epidemiology exists, to determine some correlations and seek likely causations. Without evidential medicine, it’s all herbs and potions, smoke and mirrors.

Don’t like the genuinely attributable outcomes, then judge for yourself your risk of dying of Covid and don’t take the vaxx. Fine by me. It’s also fine by me if you decide against the vaxx for any other reason too, even reasons based on spurious data. It’s your decision.

Not fine by me is governmental over-reach against people who decide not to get vaxxed.

101. The premise is entirely practical. If someone is punching me, I’m going to punch back until they stop. Only once they’ve stopped will I engage in the intellectual arguments about the justified use of force.

102. Vaxing should have been restricted to older groups (arguably over 50’s, possibly over 60’s), fatsos, asthmatics and those with other co-morbidities.

Also called the Hazzardites.

No srr, they are not another tribe of Israel for you to have a crack at.

103. Dr Faustus says:
    October 15, 2021 at 10:48 am

Yes it is because CO2 causes global warming.

If there actually was correlation between anthropogenic CO2 and global temperature, the argument would have been pretty much over in 1988.

Sorry, I forgot to add the SARC tags. Does anyone on this blog believe CO2 causes global warming?

104. And the edited version appears on the six o’clock news as “Rabid Anti-Vaxer attacks frontline wukka”.

What, are you some kind of literal robot. Do you understand the word metaphor.

105. The Age — yeah, I know — has a first-person story of an epidemiologist being subjected to all sorts of trolling, abuse and threats of violence. Shocking stuff, the implication being that knuckle-dragging anti-vaxxers are on the warpath against our public health heroes, so frenzied is their enmity that she has been escorted to and from work and takes alternate routes home.

Except, if you read this from 2017, it seems she is an “Aboriginal health specialist”, with all that implies.

In her latest self-referencing herogram she recounts a home invasion in which her hubby was bashed and the only things taken were her notebooks. More harassment of selfless public health tyros?

Not quite. The attack happened “about 10 years ago”, when she was into Aboriginal business, so we can guess it had to do with internecine Aboriginal feuding.

She’s also listed as an aboriginal health specialist on her university contact page. But The Age, dishonest as it is decrepit, mentions none of that. Much better to mislead readers into believing her COVID work, whatever that might be, has made her a target for loonies.

106. Libertarians were/are the only people who should fight.
    Makes sense.
    Kind of makes them the Jedi’s of the community.

Dot would make a pretty good Jedi.
    He should have a purple light sabre.

107. I agree with Arky that we (they) have used blanket vaxing to transfer risk to a younger demographic.

108. Does anyone on this blog believe CO2 causes global warming?

I do. 2XCO2 appears to be roughly 0.5 C, which is a little bit of global warming, but not anything remotely dangerous. It’s also logarithmic, so self limiting.

109. Alcohol home delivery service Jimmy Brings investigated after man’s death
    The Bondi man spent about $24K with the service in the years before his death
    He ordered up to three bottles of wine a day in the weeks before he passed
    investigation to determine whether RSA rules were breached by the service
    New rules for online delivery services came into effect in July this year

Australians HATE personal responsibility.

And when they discover people simply ordering smaller amounts from multiple suppliers they will demand a register or a passport or something.

Ultimately the fundamental flaw in any notion of ‘freedom’ is that people will sometimes live their lives in a way not approved of by pointless committees of pointless bureaucrats who believe they are better suited to running our lives than we are.

Hell, I myself chose to get myself a double espresso from a coffee shop without checking diversity targets, climate impacts, vulnerable species, indigenous sensibilities, medical risks if I drank too much espresso (such as a bucket), etc. Having freedom is like careening down a rocky hillside in a cart with the steering gone, stomach in your mouth, blood pounding in your ears, knuckles white, mind racing to keep up with the chaotic pell-mell rushing scenery leaping about in front of you, knowing you will only snatch a glimpse of what flings you to destruction out of the corner of your eye in the first torn moment of ‘too late’.

Thank God for our enlightened bureaucratic overlords and the immaculate order of prudes, wowsers and busy-bodies devoted to saving us from ourselves who guide them.

110. On the death from/with vaxes.
    1. About 170,000 people die each year in Australia. That is 3,200 each week.
    2. Taking double-vaxxed only, there have been about 13,000,000 two-shots over a period of about six months.
    3. All other things being equal, 85,000 people would have died during that period.
    Does it warrant further investigation in cases where there is no other clear and apparent cause of death? Absolutely.

111. feelthebernsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 11:29 am
    Libertarians were/are the only people who should fight.

Yes. People should fight for their principles.
    To convince other and enact/ get rid of laws.
    Who else do you think is going to fight for your libertarian hobby horses? Marxists? Liberals?
    Conservatives aren’t going to, they have other priorities. But you can convince consrvatives, contrarians and traditionalists to support you if you put the case correctly and are in turn prepared to listen to conservatives priorities instead of blowing them off as always against the most arcane and strictest parts of your ideology.

112. I agree with Arky that we (they) have used blanket vaxing to transfer risk to a younger demographic.

I agree with that assessment too. It is well founded epidemiologically, given that older people are the most at-risk group for Covid. The balance of vaccine injury vs Covid injury tips less strongly in favour of the vaccine amongst most young people. There is definitely a debate to be had about total population vaxxing vs selective vaxxing. Vaxxing under 18’s has gone beyond my level of comfort, vaxxing children under 12 goes way below it.

113. Conservatives aren’t going to, they have other priorities.

Breaking news.
    Conservative says conservatives don’t have to fight.
    Conservative says libertarians have to fight.
    Makes total sense.
    Almost in a George W Bush kind of way.

114. Those that will be around significantly longer to allow any potential side effects to manifest as something quite ugly.

Vaxing an 85 year old with bronchial issues is prudent.
    A healthy 20 year old?
    Not so much.

115. Vaxing should have been restricted to older groups (arguably over 50’s, possibly over 60’s), fatsos, asthmatics and those with other co-morbidities

Frank loves to see himself as the middle of the road guy, the sensible light amid the darkness of either side’s extremism, but he just isn’t cynical enough.
    So we’ll take his little ray of sunshine here and show it for what it really is.

Vaxing should be restricted to the older groups according to Frank, who are more prone to dying and can be easily reclassified as a covid death….Hard to get your statistics from those young people who refuse to die for reclassification.
    He has no proof that those deaths were at all caused by covid, any at all, because here’s the rub, people over fifty are more prone to dying anyway, so once reclassified, they appear as a vulnerable group. They are just more vulnerable to death………always have been, besides the vaccines don’t work anyway, and ever asked yourself why kids don’t get it?

Yet he pops this bit of gullibility up as if it’s enlightened middle of the road common sense.
    It’s idiocy from the gullible.
    The word “with” means you are being played.
    Obviously.
    Once you fall for a little bit of propaganda you can’t build a logical base for your arguments.
    That I have noticed big time since this has happened.
    Look at people like Rita Panahi and James Morrow.
    Totally lost because they bought into a little bit of the propaganda.

116. 4. The fact that 200 died within two weeks of receiving a vax is not, in and of itself, evidence of anything.

Correct.
    On a vaccination rollout this massive, people will be given the vaxx on the day they were due to snuff it anyway from one thing or another, including bloodclots, heart blowouts etc.
    The thing that is required is an investigation into every case that might be due to the vaccine.
    The same thing that should have happened with the cov itself.
    Also the use of statistics, in which most people are innumerate.
    Which is where a fair and open public service and media comes in.
    Which we don’t have.

117. rosiesays:

October 15, 2021 at 11:47 am

How does the media know someone spent 24k on booze in three years?
    Who made this discovery and made a fuss about it?

If this is the three bottle a day guy, I call bullshit.
    That is a touch over a thousand bottles, or $24 a bottle.
    Most guzzlers are likely to be spending under $10 a bottle.

118. That’s precisely how Getup and other lefties influence the media to cancel ideas and people they don’t like.

Time for the good guys to fight dirty, too.

I don’t watch/read any MSM and haven’t for the last 10 years.

Could some cat with a strong stomach kindly compile a list of which weasels need to be boycotted?
    I know, it’d be too long to be practical and there’d be nothing left to buy!

119. The fact that 200 died within two weeks of receiving a vax is not, in and of itself, evidence of anything.

That’s because young healthy people regularly die of blood clots, heart attacks, strokes.
    How very convenient to use only numbers when it suits you.

120. Conservative says conservatives don’t have to fight.
    Conservative says libertarians have to fight.

Conservatives will fight for conservative principles.
    Libertarians will fight for libertarian principles.
    In the case of seatbelts RBTs etc, it would have been good if libertarians had won the argument.

121. Tech Review article that produces logic pretzels by the dozen.
    Talk about missing the point.

Could covid lead to a lifetime of autoimmune disease?
    Evidence is growing that in some people covid infections are producing autoantibodies targeting the body’s organs. If true, it could mean years of lingering sickness and misery for many.

Apologies if paywalled.
    You should be able to see a couple a month for free.

122. rosiesays:
    October 15, 2021 at 11:47 am
    How does the media know someone spent 24k on booze in three years?
    Who made this discovery and made a fuss about it?

Correct Nota, 2 fingers of Malt twice a day. I must have dead for quite a while then.

123. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Bearesays:
    October 13, 2021 at 4:09 pm
    …..
    Now can we please move on?

Move on? A minute under 41 hours later…

Elizabeth (Lizzie) Bearesays:
    October 15, 2021 at 9:08 am
    [After the usual self-approbation]
    I regard this matter as finally closed. Timmy can stop harrassing me and if he continues he will be given very short shrift once again.

Check if you must, but take my word for it that since 9.08am I haven’t said a word. (Obviously terrified of getting short shrift.)

But then, over 43 hours after the clarion call to “move on”…

Elizabeth (Lizzie) Bearesays:
    October 15, 2021 at 11:30 am
    [Usual drivel]
    Get lost and take your stupid upticking dicks with you, Timothy.

[If you’ve just tuned in and want a summary of Lizzie’s slapstick hapless self-beclownment that started it all, go to
    Timothy Neilsonsays:
    October 13, 2021 at 5:47 pm
    There’s no need to read a word she’s posted since. None of it addresses the issue.]

124. The Age, dishonest as it is decrepit, mentions none of that. Much better to mislead readers into believing her COVID work, whatever that might be, has made her a target for loonies.

Typical political twisting a few bits of flimsiness into a heroic aboriginal story, areff.

Well spotted.

125. Today is the Feast Day of St. Teresa of Avila.

Quotes from the saint:

“Let nothing disturb thee, nothing affright thee; all things are passing; God never changeth.”

“To have courage for whatever comes in life — everything lies in that.”

126. The thing that is required is an investigation into every case that might be due to the vaccine.

200 deaths.
    Some will be able to be eliminated immediately (car accidents, drug overdoses).
    Of the rest, start with those who might be considered unusual.
    Say, those aged under 50, with no signs of other health issues and pull apart any PM data (anyone who dies without a known cause must have a PM as I understand it).
    There might be some commonality lurking in that cohort when viewed as a whole, which might not have been apparent to an individual coroner conducting a single PM.
    But I doubt there is an appetite within the Elf bureacracy to chase that to ground.

127. Libertarians shouldn’t be unaware that the “law and order” talkback component of conservatism is a hurdle to overcome.
    Conservatives mostly want orderly societies. That conflicts with your desire to stick a tulip up your arse and do interpretive dance in the mall.
    Sorry.

128. Imagine if Tech Review replaced covid infections with covid vaccines?

Evidence is growing that in some people covid vaccines are producing autoantibodies targeting the body’s organs. If true, it could mean years of lingering sickness and misery for many.

Why investigate one & preclude the other from investigation?
    Unless they don’t want to find any evidence of vaccines having unintended consequences.

129. Queen Elizabeth has been overheard speaking about “irritating” world leaders who won’t commit to attending a major climate conference in Glasgow next month.

130. 200 deaths.
    Some will be able to be eliminated immediately (car accidents, drug overdoses).

I think the obvious ones like car accidents are excluded.
    The 200 is ones that might be due to vaccines: heart shit, strokes, clots etc.

131. rosiesays:
    October 15, 2021 at 11:47 am
    How does the media know someone spent 24k on booze in three years?
    Who made this discovery and made a fuss about it?

I’d better switch to Lady In The Boat. Add a few years to my life.

132. He is always banging on about “inconsistencies” in Kung Flu restrictions, always putting it down to “hastily drafted orders” or “bureaucratic bungling”.

The ‘old stuff-up v conspiracy’ canard. How anyone can believe that they are making bungling errors consistently in the one direction and to the same purpose is beyond me. He’s in on it too. He was hysterically defending ‘kids’ yesterday. Not from the jab which they manifestly do not need, but wailing about their absolute need to return to school if only for a few weeks.
    What a horrid, stupid man.

133. If 6000 odd people cark it in Australia in a year. Or around 120 a week.
    If you vaccinate half the population in six months, then more than 200 will snuff it within cooeee of having been stabbed.

134. Forgiving them would be predicated on their admission they lied to us, the offer of an abject apology followed by resignation from their positions, the foregoing of their tax payer funded superannuation and the devotion of the rest of their lives to good works out of the public eye, only to pop up again via their funeral notice.

So, follow the example of Profumo?

135. Forgiving them would be predicated on their admission they lied to us, the offer of an abject apology followed by resignation from their positions, the foregoing of their tax payer funded superannuation and the devotion of the rest of their lives to good works out of the public eye, only to pop up again via their funeral notice.

If they weren’t so hideous you’d also include a Game of Thrones walk of shame.

136. She’s a very elderly lady with a son and two grandsons who go on about this incessantly. Got to’ve rubbed off. The only sane one is her daughter.

Yes, poor darling, she had to sit alone and unsupported by her children at her husband’s funeral due to hideous overreach by public health orders. She’s been put through an emotional mill and no doubt is receiving enormous pressure to make ‘statements’ about the importance of this Glasgow talkfest.

Anne seems OK. A bit horsey, but that’s ok too in the king business.

137. I wonder if the Grey Walkers realise that they cannot enter USA with an AZ as it is not recognised?

I thought the recognition had come through once they had notified a change of name indicating that it although not made in the UK it was still the same vaxx made in Australia under licence.

Does anyone know if the US has come to the party or not yet on this recognition?

138. Shopped in Fairfield this morning .. 4 shops .. none interested in vax status .. the big players might think they are clever complying but the smaller businesses, apparently, prefer the money ..!
    Tho wearing the nappy outside is running at 95% .. the sheeple are well & truly .. shawn! .. LOL!

139. Lizzie out of general interest I just checked, while az is not approved for use in the US the EU is suggesting that the US will most likely allow travel with any vaxx approved by WHO.

140. Imagine the huge effort going into setting legislative traps for her.

Chess.
    Retrospective legislation against the widely disliked Clive Palmer gets upheld in the High Court.
    Once it gets normalised they won’t have to do anything subtle or clever to take Gina down.

141. Bradman was more amazing.
    Zero film to study.
    Zero sports science.
    You’d get more support from a pair of Gucci loafers today than you did from the cricket shoes 100 years ago.

142. getting a bit fed up with NSW Housing sending me texts on getting vaxxed! .. bloody things are running at 4 a week from a NO reply address & have been for the last 2 weeks .. No idea if it’s cos they know I’m not jabbed or it’s a standard across their network ..!
    Housing is supposed to be in the business of collecting rents & doing repairs (something they aren’t too keen on!) not spruiking BAT FLU jabs .. FFS!

143. Lyndon Baines Arky: This war is a libertarian war. Conservatives cannot be victims of such a war.

Jack F Arkennedy: We need to conscript libertarians to fight for us.

Arky’s Tasman Sea Revival: It ain’t me, it ain’t me, I ain’t no Senator’s son, suh.

144. Chess.

Operation Mind: Crime.

145. I don’t listen to Neil Mitchell – living in Sydney the tyranny of distance can have its benevolent side – but the image I get of him is a kind of Roland Freisler character. You know, that judge of Hitler’s who would spit virulent abuse at the people brought up before him, who saw not defendants but traitors to Nazism regardless of actual laws.

This is not a Godwin thing. Suggesting he is into genocide and such would be ridiculous – although I do think he would be not to disturbed seeing people imprisoned on ideological grounds when he perceives ideology as a threat (he would not be the first warmy who thinks sceptics are committing crimes against humanity).

146. (anyone who dies without a known cause must have a PM as I understand it).

Isn’t a PM compulsory if the deceased hasn’t had any medical records for the 3 months previous?

147. The Queen had the right idea when she kept her mouth shut. Seeing how loathsome most of her family have shown themselves to be, I somehow suspected she was in with the international left too.

148. If they weren’t so hideous you’d also include a Game of Thrones walk of shame.

Or its modern equivalent, being the Conservative whipping boy an an ABC current affairs guest panel.

149. Arky, this morning you asked me to contribute to your thread on the decision to vaxx or not.

I hope my answer here to you this morning was satisfactory. I’ve just looked at the thread and congratulate you on it heartily. It is a really good read over all of the issues, from many of the Cats we know in the Open Forum. It goes all the way from the Oxford algorithm to Pelagius and everything inbeteween.

And that is the glory of the Cat we all know and love.

150. Dotsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Conservatives aren’t going to fight for libertarian principles.
    Why should they?
    Are you fighting for conservative principles?
    No, of course not, nor should you. You should be convinced to support them by argument.
    We aren’t on the same team.

151. Arkysays:
    October 15, 2021 at 11:16 am
    The TGA assigns 9 deaths as being due to the vaccine.
    The actual numbers matter very little.
    A principle has been breached.

9? Just looked at the TGA site and they list 571 deaths from the vaccine.

152. The Queen had the right idea when she kept her mouth shut.

I’d be wary of assuming that the MSM is quoting her accurately and fairly.
    The supposed “video” didn’t actually have any sound of her saying anything.
    It’s just “claimed” at this stage.

153. I was casting about the intewebs looking for some info on one of Ms Gina’s recent mining acquisitions and came across her very own website.

Not just about ag and mines, it has a lot of opinion pieces on general subjects that might interest many Cats here/

Lookit: Gina’s website.

154. “I’d be wary of assuming that the MSM is quoting her accurately and fairly.
    The supposed “video” didn’t actually have any sound of her saying anything.
    It’s just “claimed” at this stage.”

I’m wary too. Last month some aide claimed she supported BLM. I call bull on that. The Queen knows the importance of keeping her mouth shut.

155. Just looked at the TGA site and they list 571 deaths from the vaccine.

Gab:
    Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 10 October 2021, over 30.7 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. So far, the TGA has found 9 reports of death that were linked to immunisation from 597 reports received and reviewed. The overwhelming majority of deaths reported to the TGA following vaccination occurred in people aged 65 years and older. The deaths linked to immunisation occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) – 8 were TTS cases and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP)
    -https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-14-10-2021

156. Dotsays:
    October 15, 2021 at 12:48 pm
    Arky if you can’t find common ground with libertarians right now you are hopeless.

Did you miss the original comment where I found common ground with you on seatbelts, RBT and bike helmets?

157. BTW, Twiggy Forrest might sound like a fanatical convert to Greenery with all his gobbing off about zero emissions etc. but he is definitely no fool when it comes to business dealings and he will have many sharp eyes on his bottom line and many fingers in many “sustainable” pies.

Rumour has it that he has a gang looking at viable nuclear power options.

Watch this space.

158. Looks like Tasmania is about to go the lockdown route:

The Mercury understands the State Government is meeting with Public Health to take advice on further measures including a short sharp three-day lockdown for southern Tasmania as a result of further information coming to hand.

A press conference will be held at 2.30pm today.

Ironically as NSW, and even Victoria, start to come out of their frenzy.

Will Tasmania’s three days be followed by three months.

Will the BatFlu then get into WA, SA, and the NT, thus triggering the same frenzy?

Stay tuned viewers!

159. One for farming Cats. The Uni of Basel did a study and found that sustainable farming is stupid…

Sustainable farming: There’s no one solution (14 Oct)

Sustainable agriculture will not be achieved by one universal solution. A meta-analysis by the University of Basel shows that the current focus on no-till farming does not achieve the desired results. … However, the exact meaning of no-till farming has never been defined precisely, especially whether residue retention is part of it. As a result, some studies came to the conclusion that no-tillage is extremely effective, while others found no positive effect. Farmers also became more skeptical as some experienced declining crop yields.

LOL. I suspect the best thing a farmer can do is carefully register everything the green elites say he should do, then do the exact opposite.