End this Mickey Mouse police state NOW!

Dirty flying pigs

Over the last two years since the covid mania began we have endured regular flights over my suburb by the police air wing.

That it is a frequent event to go outside, in your own yard and be subject to Mogadishu type overwatch by our pathetic wannabe paramilitary police farce is disgusting.

That we are becoming used to being treated like the residents of a Judge Dredge Mega city on the cusp of civil war is deranged. These people are deranged.

Today they were doing slow laps of my suburb yet again. I went out to look and shook my fist at the thing. You can see in the photo above exactly what I was confronted by overhead at low altitude. It promptly began circling around my house, and then in what can only be an attempt at intimidation, hovered directly over my home where myself, my wife and young daughter live.

What possible role these aerial pigs are playing over sleepy outer suburban homes on a Sunday morning is a complete mystery.

Vicpol idiots: Your demented over policing of covid and your arrogance has lost you many friends. Keep it up and it will be 100 years before any member of the public welcomes your presence.

Addendumb:

When you give young men millions of dollars of technology, put them literally above the citizens, let them use it at their own discretion, allow a culture of contempt for “civilians”, here’s a hint: they act up badly.

They will, eventually be held to account by a legal, correct and democratically elected people. So too will the “leadership” that allowed and encouraged this. So enjoy your little thrills today boys. You are not soldiers, you aren’t Dirty Harry, and this isn’t a movie.

[Comments that threaten violence against these useless arseclowns will be deleted. Keep it sensible and proportional]

38 thoughts on “End this Mickey Mouse police state NOW!”

1. Great State you have there Arky.

Victoria Police Barista & Sommelier Squad now checking beverage Covid compliance

Meanwhile in Australia Dictator Dan of VictoriaStan does not want to be left behind

‘Coffee cup Gestapo’: Australian cop slammed for checking man’s beverage to verify his excuse for not wearing Covid-19 mask

Video footage of Melbourne police checking whether a man’s coffee cup is empty to see if he’s faking his excuse for not wearing a mask is stirring the latest round of online outrage over Australia’s dystopian Covid-19 policies.

While it is unclear when exactly the video was recorded, the clip went viral on social media on Friday and Saturday, showing several police confronting a man on what appears to be a park trail. One of the officers grabs the man’s coffee cup while asking, “Do you mind if I check if there’s actually anything in that?” He shakes the cup, and after apparently proving that there’s liquid inside, he backs away and tells the man, “Enjoy your coffee.”

Australian podcast host Diogo Correa Coelho said the man would have been fined if police had found his cup to be empty. Pointing out the absurdity of the beverage crackdown, he quipped, “Coffee is known to kill Covid.”

Other Twitter users pointed to the incident as an indication of how severely personal freedoms have been crushed in the Covid-19 era. One commenter tweeted: “Two years ago, if anybody had said, in the future, groups of police officers will be checking to see whether you are carrying an empty coffee cup to avoid wearing a mask… we would have laughed in their face.”

2. Australian police in general have always had the respect and support of the public, indeed it would be impossible for them to operate without the co-operation of law abiding citizens.

Victoria police in particular, but not exclusively, have totally destroyed all that respect and support by their outlandish and disgraceful war against their own citizens.

It will take generations to restore anything like public confidence in the police force, if ever.

I hope the current crop are proud of the legacy they leave for future cops.

3. Many non-Victorians call Victorians lame etc for accepting what’s going on, but any number of videos on YouTube shows what happens when even a small number of protestors set up anywhere in Victoria. Suddenly the riot squad appears along with hundreds of plods who put the boot (literally) into all and sundry. It usually takes no less than five police to subdue a woman.

Not enough are watching these independent videos (Rebel News and citizen reporters) to see what’s really going on, and MSM never show the real view of the police response to the protestors and how they often initiate the violence. The media is very careful as to what they show, so that people don’t know what’s really going on. Here’s just one example of such a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v1lAiUIhBE

This no different to what happens in any dictatorship around the world.

4. Pedro the Loafer says:
    October 17, 2021 at 1:36 pm

Correct, most likely due to stock-standard Ozzie apathy rather than direct experience of what policing in this country is really like.
    Police have historically harassed the low-hanging-fruit ie. law-abiding citizens eg. traffic/highway victim-less transgressions, licenced gun owners, Pubic Health Orders in parks and coffee-shops.. and so on.
    While the propagandists want us to believe how dangerous their job is, how brave they are, and how much more criminal it is to attack a pig than an unarmed, non-bullet-vest wearing normal citizen.
    All bullshit!

Most unlikely. There will be no real consequences for the bullying/harassment by the pigs, and people will just move on, back to their general acceptance and apathy.

Nah, apathy and “she’ll be right” will win. Every.time.

Only by a minority. Most won’t give a shit and do “the right thing” like the good conditioning they underwent since birth tells them to do.

Australians need to go overseas and see for themselves the suspicion with which police are viewed, correctly, rationally, after centuries of experience of state oppression.
    Australia is just beginning its trip down that path…

5. “They will, eventually be held to account by a legal, correct and democratically elected people.”

Perhaps – if enough of the plebs escape the velvet-gloved iron fist and rebel. If they even know they need to, which pretty much all those who actually provide information want to stop (with a few notable exceptions).

Maybe time for this too:

swissvpn.net

Less than AU$10/month.
    Swiss privacy laws – your data and meta-data will not be exposed to either federal or state authorities.

Get a US VPN service paid for with a pre-paid credit card purchased with cash at a location with no CCTV, and tunnel inside the tunnel for maximum security/untracability.

And this:
    sekur.com

Email and instant messaging under the same Swiss privacy laws.

If you are paranoid enough, it’s worth it. And you’re not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

Internet Security guide for noobs:

Make sure your IPSec uses tunnel not transport mode, uses the highest encryption/auth possible (at least AES-256:SHA256, avoid DES/3DES:MD5/SHA1 like the plague), and the lowest key renegotitation time possible (max 4 hours) – your data will be secure (due to the high encryption and rapid re-keying) and your connections untraceable to/from you or your “target” (due to Swiss privacy at the “man in the middle” of your tunnel inside a tunnel).

Make sure you use secure passwords where required – first letter of every word in a sentence is good, and easy to remember. Add punctuation and exchange letters for numbers for extra security – 1 to/from i, 3 to/from e, 4 to/from a, s to/from 5 etc. Eg “Bp?Htfw1k!” from “Bank password? How the f**k would I know!” (don’t use this one, make up your own). Easy to make variations too: B for bank, I for ISP etc. Do NOT use dictionary words or combinations of them. Do NOT use any personal information that might be found – eg birthday, pet name, street address etc or any part thereof, unless part of the above “first letter” trick. NEVER save your passwords on a computer/browser – with an easy to remember and secure password, there is no need to save it.

With your WiFi, avoid WEP – you can break this with “script kiddies” stuff in minutes (literally – I’ve done it). Run a white-list of MAC addresses on the access point – yes, it’s painfull, and no it doesn’t stop everyone, but it sure narrows it down. If you can, create a very slow speed limited “open” access point to “sucker” those looking for an easy “in” ( a “honey pot”).

Change your NBN/ADSL/whatever username and password (consider password guidance above). Turn off any “remote access” (“assistance”, “support”, “upgrade” etc). Turn off automatic updates. Turn off any service that you don’t know what it does and/or don’t use (file sharing etc). Consider changing your upstream DNS servers (might not be do-able if you have a geo-ip unblocker) – if you run your DNS through a VPN tunnel to another country, you’ll find all the “blocked” sites like EZTV come back (but possibly only if you run an encrypted tunnel – your ISP can use a “transparent proxy” to grab unencrypted DNS queries and redirect them to itself).

In short, minimise your “attack surface”, obfuscate what you must use, and encrypt what communications you can – at more than one level, if possible (encrypt the already encrypted).
    It’s your data – it’s worth enough for companies like google to supply you free email for, why give it away?

6. I would really like to see figures for Vic Pol detailing manpower, equipment and other costs for the past 10 years. That all these cops have so much time on their hands is criminal.

7. I would really like to see figures for Vic Pol detailing manpower, equipment and other costs for the past 10 years. That all these cops have so much time on their hands is criminal.

The increase in manpower has to be very recent.
    I’m old enough to remember back to 2019 when Victoria Police weren’t able to do anything about the Apex, similar gangs, burglaries, etc. coz ‘insufficient resources’ and the boom industry in Melbourne was ‘home security systems’.

8. In the future, most people’s reactions when asked to “assist police with their enquiries” will be to tell them to go and get fucked.

*********

Not me.
    In future, unless I see a serious crime committed (and anything Covid-related doesn’t fall into that category), VicPol can do their own dirty work without any help or input from me.
    I am no dobber or stool pigeon.

9. Lee says:
    October 17, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Not me.
    I am no dobber or stool pigeon.

If the crime directly involves me, as a taxpayer, I will use the police services I am paying for to help me.
    Otherwise, pigs asking questions can go fuck themselves.

10. I can’t see any of the lackey running dogs of Dan’s State Police being held to account.
    I would rather be wrong but historically if your the muscle for one regime when it changes the new regime wants you as its muscle.

11. They have a handsome setup at Essendon next door to the RFDS up near the start of runway 17 with all the mod cons other police airwings lacked, but what they did have was a huge deficit and had to earn revenue by charging for SAR (search and rescue)

12. When they were interminably hovering over the backyard, I’d go out and flip them the bird.

Repeatedly, with both hands, while screaming obscenities.

You do not submit to this cartoon idiocy.

13. Can’t totally verify this – but there is reason to believe that NSW Rural Fire Service will soon require not only salaried staff, but VOLUNTEERS, to be fully vaccinated.

Given that the volunteers are virtually all that stood between total catastrophe and survival in the last dreadful fire season, this is insane stuff. Vaccine scepticism is alive and well in the country NSW, particularly outside of the towns, and there are many who will not be coerced.

I am not sure if it is spite, power madness, or just plain stupidity that inspires this determination to make all Australians submit.

14. They will, eventually be held to account by a legal, correct and democratically elected people. So too will the “leadership” that allowed and encouraged this.

Sorry. With luck I will live another 40 years, but I won’t live to see that. What I will live to see is the next Victorian government naming hospitals, or at least hospital wings, after Daniel Andrews and Brett Sutton. Count on it.

15. OK…keeping it sensible and proportional as requested:

Keeping these things serviced, crewed and in the air isn’t cheap.

What is the rationale? What is the cost? Can the two be squared? (Of course they can’t, as the rationale would appear to be to simply to bloody mindedly intimidate the public into submission*, but you have to start with the question.)

Ask your local state member to find out the figures. Or an upper house member if your local is Labor. Let them take before a committee. Or even contact the de facto state opposition leader, Josh Frydenberg (yes, I know, but you can at least give him the chance to to do the right thing).

* In any case, it’s not working if what my Melbourne sil reports; many people are simply no longer complying with the rules and even with choppers in the air the police aren’t omniscient.

16. I too have noticed that as well. I am surprised they haven’t employed scores of arm-chair drone police, but I suppose the infrastructure and regulatory framework isn’t there yet for that kind of intrusion otherwise they would have had many drones over each suburb by now.
    I did once respect the police, not again in my lifetime.
    The job is somewhere between lawyers and politicians on the wicked-scale.

17. There are 7,500 VicPol housed in that new HQ down on Spencer St, no doubt observing vic public service floorspace density of 1 : 20+ sqm. Christ knows what they all do all day…

18. I am disappointed you didn’t moon them, mate.

Then they might have landed in the street to come be all upset at you.

A few deft strikes with a blunt object and the careful use of a towchain or improvised A-frame attached to your Model A, and you’d have something new to show your viewers on Rumble.

After you’d completed a quick repaint of the rego and logos, of course…

[Not a knock-out-some-policemen-and-take-their-helicopter-and-not-give-it-back-until-they-say-“Sorry”- for-being-Big-Blue[Thunder]-Meanies- and-buzzing-you-so-rudely-and-subscribe-to-your-Model-A-restoration-videos-on-Rumble threat…]

19. There are 7,500 VicPol housed in that new HQ down on Spencer St, no doubt observing vic public service floorspace density of 1 : 20+ sqm. Christ knows what they all do all day…

Polish each others’ truncheons?

#StopThat

#Dirty,DirtyPeople

20. Roger.

Augusta Westland AW139 approx $10meg purchase. Roughly about $4K per hour to run without pilot wages from what I can glean from various websites and I think that is in US dollars.

Like smashing an ant with a sledgehammer.

21. Rockdoctor

Like smashing an ant with a sledgehammer.

Vicpol owns a sledgehammer, do they care what happens to the ant(s)?

22. Last year when I was complaining about helicopters snooping around here day and night during the first ‘lockdown’ people acted like I was crazy, and to be honest I felt a little bit like I was “ha.ha black helicopters hovering over your house I’m sure ha.ha”.

Now it’s just a given and totally accepted during lockdowns that they sweep the area day and night.

It’s weird remembering that these things were so unbelievable, so unacceptable then.

23. To paraphrase FM Sir William Slim, this is acceptable, as long as you own a sledgehammer, and don’t care what happens to the ant.

Slim – for my money, the greatest soldier produced by the British Army during World War Two.

24. Pedro:

“I din’t see nuffin'” will become a common phrase.

25. Roger:

I hope they check that thing out for bullet holes after each flight.
    There are some pretty cranky people about.

26. Years ago a chopper was circling around my street and out of curiosity I took a closer look at it with a telescope whilst laying on the lawn, which is when I saw it was a police copter. Within minutes a bunch of them were in my yard with firearms dawn, apparently the aerial porkers though I had a bazooka. Pretty funny actually, after a couple of questions they moved on quickly without any paperwork and ended up catching the chap they were looking for a few houses along the street. This was in an era when they searched for criminals and were friendly to citizens I might add.

27. When I had the little JD tractor in Melbourne, my son and I used to a Sunday drive from the garage to the front yard and back.

If the Flying Pigs were around this would cause the fascist fucks to circle around the house.

I just wish I had a JD green 40mm bofors to tow behind it.

28. “What is the rationale? What is the cost?”

As seen spray-painted onto “Police Airial Patrols” sign on the NSW central coast: “Pigs in space”.

The rationale is the same – “we can find you anywhere, anytime, so play by our rules or else”.
    Instilling fear is the only purpose.

Cost is irrelevant – GovCo has no need to make a profit. It only maters that they “do something”. And this is “something”, therefore we MUST do it.

29. ““I din’t see nuffin’” will become a common phrase.”

And don’t forget “Ya wohl, mien Herr!” when asked for your “papers”. If they get narky about it, you can always claim you have German heritage and they are being racists…