Three More Contrarian Predictions 2022 Election Edition.

Art by Arky
  1. The Liberals will be annihilated in the Federal election.
  2. Andrews government booted in favour of the low profile, no values Vic Liberal wretches.
  3. Republicans to severely underperform in the mid terms despite the ridiculous Biden presidency.

Incumbency in these awful times will flip from being a positive due to fear, to a huge negative as people have had a gutsful and the economic reality bites and the emotions turn to searing anger.

The chirpy tone from so many of these low grade bums as they put in place destructive regulations and decrees will bite their arses hard.

The exception will be in the US where the dems will ramp up the cheating and many Republican jurisdictions will lack the testicles to tackle the issue.

34 thoughts on “Three More Contrarian Predictions 2022 Election Edition.”

1. 1. The Liberals will be annihilated in the Federal election.
    Cannot see that happening, with preferences from UAP going to Liberals.

Yep.

2. Tend to agree . . .

1. ALP will win but I’m picking the Senate will become a dog’s breakfast – hopefully will put a break on them.

2. Agreed – Finally . . . finally . . . Andrews is on the nose over here. It will be the only time I’ll vote for the Libs (Lower House) as Upper House will be Lib Dems. Anything to get rid of that tyrant scum and have him held to account.

3. Not sure only because who knows what depths to cheating the Dems will try.

3. The Liberals will be annihilated in the Federal election.

They certainly deserve to be, but Australian elections tend to be close run affairs, especially so when the Opposition leader has all the appeal of a colonoscopy.

4. No matter the outcome, the elites will still be wiping the arses with extra soft triple ply whilst we will be re-using our annual ration of 1 sheet of single ply.

5. The Liberals will just scrape through.

Vic Labor will prevail unless the Libs start advertising themselves, which is unlikely given the media bias.

Republicans will retake in the mid-terms if the elections aren’t rigged.

6. Dan will stay. Too many years of importing a new client base. Kennett railed against One Nation back in the 90s but the immigration Hanson was complaining about is now the reason Jeff’s home state will never turn blue again.

7. Couldn’t give a stuff.
    As a pleb of the second class I no longer bother to engage with the scum.
    Every voting day I will be unwell. Because we only get one or the other of the uniparties and they sicken me.
    US politics are interesting. As a source of wonder. Otherwise nothing to do with me.

8. 1. Bill shorten knows this so he may not be able to help himself undermine albo prior to the election for a shot at the top job himself. That may hold labour back but probably not enough.
    2. I try to be stay positive and think Andrews might not even make it to the next election, but deep down I think there are enough nobs down here to be vote him back in, especially if mat guy is the option.
    3. As Mark Steyn says, “now I worry there won’t be a civil war”. I think your average American has accepted corruption as the way things are.

9. My contrarian prediction:
    The Libs will stay, but the cross bench will force them to wear Lambie’s or Sea-Patrol’s knickers on their heads.
    Meanwhile a new ethical reform will sweep the ordinary people, who will make their number one value Do the Right Thing. Men will take boys fishing, boys will put down their smartphones, neighbours will mow each others lawns or bring casseroles when trouble strikes. Children will charm the wayward sons of immigrant neighbours to give up terrorism and drug smuggling.

Journalists, however, will destroy it all be refusing any credit to males for doing what is right, when they could use their space to support a female who sees resources or status she wants to claim for herself.

10. 1. With UAP, PHON and Lib Dem preferences flowing to Lib and Albo wanting this to be a climate change election makes me think the Libs will prevail. Just.
    2. I genuinely don’t understand VictoriaStan but the new leader blocked me from Twitter the other day. I’d say Labor. Just.
    3. There is a whole year to go before the mid terms and a lot of ground work is being done to stop the cheating. Republicans in a massive landslide with possibly DJT as speaker.

11. 2. Andrews government booted in favour of the low profile, no values Vic Liberal
    wretches.

You’re far more optimistic than I am.
    I believe that the evil scumbag of a premier and blight on humanity will be re-elected.
    Then Victoria is doomed.
    Forget about federal intervention.

12. Victoria – maybe the state is running out of money at such a fast rate of knots that the opposition 2022 has a chance.
    I mean, suddenly, the big money spinning events are back, not likely for health reasons.

13. The most bizarre aspect of the 2022 federal election is that the coalition is split down the middle, with most of the Nationals party room opposing Bananaby’s suicidal net zero sell-out to get an extra spot in the federal ministry — including Matt Canavan, who will be campaigning stridently against his own party.

The looming record low primary vote for the Stupid Fucking Liberals and the ALP won’t be going left, but right. That should be guarantee victory for the ALP but, because Labor will be running on virtually the same platform as 2019 (minus the attack on people’s savings), I think it will be close to the same result.

Like the rest of country of the country, I’m tired of the choice between two major parties that hate Australia and its voters. Once again, we will be forced to hold our noses and vote for the least expensive outcome. God help us.

14. Your predictions are based on the false premise that there will actually be elections. The way things are going, they will be held in name only, if at all. Window dressing to democracy.

15. 1. The coalition will lose the federal election. They were lucky to fluke it by one seat last time and they’re much more on the nose now and demographic shift & re-distributions are against them. The only hope for restraint on a liars government will be a “star wars bar” senate.
    2. Andrews will win the Vic state election. He is rat cunning, has a large majority and the libs are still invisible although not as much as before. The dear leader has a year to snow the electorate. The libs won’t govern Vic in the forseeable future.
    3. US midterms impossible to call. The Dems are on the nose but never underestimate their skills at manipulating the result. They have also imported a large number of potential dem voters.

It’s very depressing.

16. …. possibly DJT as speaker.

That, my friend, would make for a very entertaining four years. I can’t see them letting it happen, but I can only hope it does.

17. Check out the lead story of the online Tele. There were well over 200+ comments on Morrison’s Net Zero story by 5pm. It’s “100% supported by the Government,” but “our plan” our “responsible plan” is so believable that fully 197 of those were scathing.

I can live with an Albanese government. It can’t be worse than what Morrison keeps delivering in spades.

18. The reality? The Nationals have just blown themselves off the park. They will be wiped out in sufficient Queensland resource seats to change the government. The Libs might hold the line on inner-urban seats they already have, but with Sterling gone already and 3-4 LNP seats in Queensland marginals likely to ask “WTF”, Morrison has just handed Albanese the keys to The Lodge.

Agreed, ScoMo and the Nats have committed political suicide, and aren’t even cognisant of the fact.
    If it take several years in the wilderness for the LNP to return to its base and core values, dump the renewable energy garbage, etc., so be it.

19. They will be wiped out in sufficient Queensland resource seats to change the government. The Libs might hold the line on inner-urban seats they already have, but with Sterling gone already and 3-4 LNP seats in Queensland marginals likely to ask “WTF”, Morrison has just handed Albanese the keys to The Lodge.

Queensland need to be more worried about safer seats like Dawson and Herbert. Dawson the popular Christiansen is retiring and the ALP may see an opportunity. LNP has gone with the Whitsunday Mayor which is interesting as candidates from this area don’t traditionally do well and the ALP gone with a guy from G&S Engineering in Mackay which is safe. Herbert I am told Thompson a former soldier is very popular but the ALP have hired a notorious head kicker to help with their candidates campaign and he has a grudge with Thompson. The ABC will spruik Labor but the Murdoch Press in Queensland is solid Labor as well. There’s 2 seats in jeopardy there without even looking at the SE corner.

Problem is the Liberals are looking at a kicking in WA, likely to lose seats in Victoria and Brisbane continues to drift off with the fairies so who knows which way SEQ goes.

As for states, despite the IBAC bombshells the media has largely ignored a staggering level of corrupt practises that have people on the record saying senior party officials were aware of. We are probably seeing the worst corruption in Australia’s history, yet what some WAG utters from their airhead or wears or some useless gabfest in the north of the British Isles is the main news. Go figure. Andrews will skate through this and be re-elected, not only that his gerrymandered senate will continue the left domination. Strap in Victoria, I have a second family member looking at selling up.

NSW, Ayers’s is already starting to capture attention over Maguires dealings. Very stupid choice for a deputy unless you want to lose. Chris Minns is a much more able opponent than his predecessor and the primary vote of the Lib/Nat’s in NSW is falling. Upper Hunter was far from a safe win for the Nats, preferences got them there. Watch the 5 byelections next year for any trends.

US midterms, vote rorting on a scale that would make South American Banana Republics blush will keep the status quo. Tech giants will censor everything not along the narrative and the media will mostly look the other way.

Sorry to be pessimistic but I can’t see any light. Not enough people suffering hardship in the west to be red pilled yet…

20. I’ve believed for quite a while now that the LNP is about to be electorally decimated federally. I doubt they will do much better in Victoria. The WA election was the canary in the coal mine and the various, spivs , chancers, work experience students, and the wilfully stupid strategists and tyre pumpers hanging about dreaming of the magnificent victory they imagine will materialise next year refuse to see what is plain to any one with a functioning brain.

Moving steadily and relentlessly to the left of centre will not win you seats anywhere in this country.

21. I think Andrews will prove unelectable now in VIC, he just can’t help himself but overreach. That said, ALP will likely still win if they switch to someone less polarising/confrontational. Still half-suspect they’re warehousing Hennessy for later return.

22. The Liberals will be annihilated in the Federal election.

I think so – for only the SECOND time in my life I will not be voting conservative (the only other time being when they wheeled Trumble out) – and for the FIRST time ever, I will be voting UAP first, then all preferences as far left as possible. I dont care that Labor and the Greens will ultimately govern worse than even Scomo, the point being that the ‘conservatives’ did this to us this time, and have to be annihilated to leave room for a real R of centre party to grow back.

I suspect the voters will thoroughly punish Andrews, but ‘those who count the votes’ (Dominion style) will ensure that he is ‘re-elected’ anyway.

Everything is broken.

23. An Albo government backed by the Greens will be a disaster for this country, but I seriously don’t see how anything else will wake people up.

24. flyingduk says:

for only the SECOND time in my life I will not be voting conservative (the only other time being when they wheeled Trumble out) I dont care that Labor and the Greens will ultimately govern worse than even Scomo, the point being that the ‘conservatives’ did this to us this time, and have to be annihilated to leave room for a real R of centre party to grow back.

My thoughts exactly, and I’m sure there are many more who think like this. I have emailed this sentiment to my sopping wet liberal MHR but she has long ago stopped responding to me. If we’re to be shafted, better that it’s by the liars the natural wrecking party, than the Morrison/Turdball libs who have betrayed us in so many ways.

In retrospect it was a tragedy that the Turd didn’t lose to Shorten by one seat.

25. I will be voting UAP first, then all preferences as far left as possible

I get the sentiment here flyingduk but my fear is that the political parties will read this as “the electorate has moved left, we need to move more left too”

26. I have emailed this sentiment to my sopping wet liberal MHR ….

I stopped emailing mine at the request of the nice policeman they sent round… I went in to the office instead and gave them an epic serve in person