Here for your Personal Vaxx Reaction Stories.

Vickisays:November 9, 2021 at 1:23 pm

Would be interesting to do a survey on this blog.

Comments open.

All stupid, ungrammatical, poorly thought out, idiotic, off topic or authored by anyone who has previously annoyed me comments will be deleted without apology.

Do not defame anyone. Do not dox anyone. Do not annoy me. Don’t talk to me, look at me or break wind.

Later today I will close comments. The comments are NOT medical advice nor is this a study. You must consider the following:

• Not all events after a vaccination are due to the vaccination.
  • Untangling cause requires statistical analysis.
  • Consider also the damage caused by covid itself.
  • See your DOCTOR for vaccination advice.
  • See the TGA for data.

64 thoughts on “Here for your Personal Vaxx Reaction Stories.”

1. Thanks Arky, I think this exercise is very very useful. I don’t think I need to repeat the details of my encounters with COVID & vaccine fatalities, as I outlined them in the Open Thread.

But just to recap numbers:
    Covid fatalities : 1 (60+ yrs)
    Vaccine adverse reactions (severe): 1 death (AZ) (50 + yrs)
    1 aborted pregnancy (admittedly conjectural)
    (mother in 30s)
    1 deep vein thrombosis (AZ?) (70+ yrs)

2. Make your relevant comment with the least amount of words possible and move quickly off to the side.

Two. One still under ongoing treatment. One hospitalised on the spot, later discharged.

3. Friend late 40’s – Pfizer (forced – or go and stand in the Centrelink queue) unwell within hours of injection. 48 hours later in hospital with ‘heart problems’. Dr said probably on heart medication for rest of life.

Zero knowledge of Covid “cases”.

4. Soooorry, I broke wind. Scuse me.

Vax impact AZ, self: none
    Vax impact AZ, wife: 3 days sore muscles
    Vax impact AZ, work colleague: several days of circulation problems suspected clotting in leg muscles.
    Vax impact both AZ and Pfizer, remaining several dozen work colleagues – none mentioned.

5. My Doctor [the one now treating my son for pericarditis] had Long Covid.

He was a supper fit cyclist [did follow the tour etc]. Got infected quite early and it took him six months to recover [and still isn’t 100%]. It was not only a respiratory illness for him, but his heart was/is still damaged and he had epileptic episodes plus other stuff. Touch and go … he showed me photos where he looked like a survivor from a concentration camp. Not good!

6. F—, of M—, in her fifty-first year- 1 x Pfizer, vertigo and joint pain immediately for five days
    K—, of M—, 72- 1 x Moderna, severe stomach pains for a day
    2nd Moderna, severe stomach pains, diarrhoea, unable to eat for eight days
    I—, of M—, 76- 1 x Moderna, joint pain for two days
    2nd Moderna, joint pain and stomach pains for 1 days
    J—, of F—, 50- 1 x Pfizer, solid migraines for a week
    F—, of D—, 53- 1 x Pfizer, polyarthritis.
    *****
    Better up the stakes if you want any proles to bend over for their second doses, let alone ongoing boosters, Lizard People
    ….oh wait, hang on they already have.

7. M – 50’s – Swollen blood vessels on the brain day after vax, 3 days in hospital monitoring “mystery” problem.

F – 60’s – Extremely unwell day of vax, 2 days in hospital monitoring “mystery” problem.

M – 16 – Daughters classmate, killed himself halfway through second most recent lockdown.

M – 50’s – Hung himself in his shop towards the end of lockdown 1.

8. I personally know of none at all serious that cannot be far more easily attributed to other things. My friend in Tasmania did know the man aged 45 who actually did die from the AZ Thrombosis with Thrombocytopaebia and his death hit the papers due to that. But there is a small death rate; that is well-recognised.

Otherwise, from my experience asking around, just the usual AZ next day after, feeling tired and achy with about half of my friends and family, the rest no issues at all. Two sons aged 37 and 49 who had the Pfizer jab had no issues, another son taking Pfizer aged 47 now has sore wrists, feels rotten, has sore throat and serious headache – it may be the second jab from two weeks prior, although I suspect he actually has Covid as there are cases in his local area, it’s a public housing hot spot.
    [Deleted, too long- Arky. Move along now you]

9. Slightly off topic but related:

I was looking for references to stats on COVID cases in equatorial Africa and found a WHO page that sings the praises of ivermectin use in Guinea, where total COVID deaths so far are under 180.

Well guess what, the page appears, you get a quick glance, then it redirects to an announcement that WHO is decommissioning pages and revamping its website.

Try it yourself and watch the page go down WHO’s memory hole

The page can still be found at Wayback:

10. F 70s AZ – (already had COVID last year in US !!!) – shot 1 -said it felt like COVID for 3 days , shot 2 – immediate ‘it felt like covid’ gone with 24 hrs. 3rd shot ‘dead’ arm 2 weeks

F late 50s Fizzer – ‘dead arm’ 2 days, ‘feels like I have been clubbed in the small of my back’ – a week . Splitting headache for 6 hours after 2nd shot

M 70s AZ – had great difficulty seeing 30 minutes after shot, after 24 hours nearly blind for 2 weeks , 6 months later eyesight has returned but he is extremely sensitive to light (wears sunnies under his “cancer council” sunglasses

M 70s AZ – severe bloodclots day after shot – hospitalised a week. Managed to get Fizzer for the 2nd, severe headaches for a week.

M early 60s Fizzer – severe headache for 4 days , very sore arm for a week

M mid 60s AZ – had diagnosed heart issues(blocked arteries – had already undergone & just recovered from a triple bypass) , in hospital the day after getting jabbed – heart attack, surgeon noted inflammation around the site of the bypass. Has been told to apply for exemption to get Fizzer

11. Wife, 2nd fizzer,
    Sore arm
    Red lump on arm,
    Pounding headache (hey I wasn’t home)
    Sore joints.

Treatment, 100mg Panadol every 3 hours and anti histamine.

Lasted about 36 hours

12. Ahahaha! Off topic but love the picture.

Me – second jab M today. Arm ache to the point where I can’t lift it. Tingling hand. First nanna nap of my life. Too scared to shut my eyes but succumbed. Obviously still alive.

Tiredness probably from shock because the Connonwealth government…within minutes…sent me a confirmation of my “cleanness” and a QR code to prove it. It’s the fastest government response to anything I’ve ever known.

13. A mate aged mid 40’s had the first AZ shot. Heart attack like symptoms within the next few days. Lots of investigations until they found blood clots on both lungs causing cardiac hypertension. Now lining him up for surgery. Silly bugger went back and had the second shot.

I know people who had lethargy after Pfizer shots lasting one to two days then full recovery. Nothing long lasting.

I don’t know of anyone who has had Covid, even in outer circles.

14. Missus, fizzer x2. Sore arm for a few days. Keeps forgetting to bring her phone when we go out. Alas, hasn’t forgotten all my stuff ups since we first met in 1985. Other family, immediate severe reactions, none. Maybe related, In-law (vaxxed F 40) had severe conjunctivitis, face swelled up like a balloon, OK now.

15. What is concerning with all these reaction to the vax is that the spike protein has been shown to enter the cell nucleus and damage DNA. Currently that has only been shown in vitro, but nobody knows what the long term damage from this is going to be.

16. My wife had a short spell in hospital and was booked for an angiogram 6 weeks hence. Went to her gp 2 days out of hospital and he insisted on az jab despite her possible underlying condition. Had the jab and spent next 13 days in bed,crook as rookwood, no appetite extremely lethargic.
    Slowly recovered had Angio at Gosford was in North shore hospital that afternoon, had a triple bypass. That fucking jab nearly killed her

17. F- wife of workmate – mid 50s – migraine since second Pfizer – ended up in emergency with chest pains

M – late 30s – first shot – Pfizer – sick enough to end up in emergency – very fit – jujitsu instructor

M – early 50s – Moderna – three days of pain/lethargy/flu-lije symptoms

M – early 30s – not sure what vax – week off work with cold/flu symptoms

F – 48 years – Pfizer – very fit marathon runner (and my manicurist) – ended up in emergency with chest pains – chest x-ray – still encouraged to get second shot

All the men reported to me when they booked off as I am their coordinator.

We are all group 2 in WA. Huge resistance to getting vaxxed among about 60 people. They are only going through with it as it is now mandated.

18. My Doctor [the one now treating my son for pericarditis] had Long Covid.

Actually, should add the same person to my list for COVID- as I suspect it is one known in our suburb in Sydney.

19. Mother. Stroke like symptoms found bp somewhere north of 200. Hospitalised overnight. Sick for a month with flu like symptoms then shingles outbreak.
    At work. 100 people done. Maybe 20 took the next day of work, about 10 took 2.
    One ridgy didge anaphalaxis with adrenaline etc administered.
    He’s been given one months exemption…

20. F relative aged 63, AZ on 25/3/21, migraine since the day after. Visual disturbances, had scans but no blood clots although was already on warfarin for clots. Has aged overnight. Talked into having the second jab by her Doctor mid June, 8 days in bed sick with one of the worst illnesses she’s ever had. Migraines continue with no relief, was put on a number of different medications but all have caused side-effects. The migraine is in the occipital region and radiating out around the head like a headband then down the neck into the LHS of the jaw. Today, seeing a cranial osteopath, fingers crossed it will help. Has told her doctor that she will not be having a booster. Ambulance called the week before last because of the shocking pain, put on a drip in hospital and given bp tablets because bp I think was 150?

21. THEIR ABCess is running HARD with propaganda to totally “other” the unvaxxed. This is NOT intended to end well.

Rhetorical Question: IF the vaxxes work as advertised, what is the thread FROM the unvaxxed?

[off topic]

The second part of the general tenor of ABCess propaganda is that the “unvaxxed” will become instant Pariahs after the magical date of 17 December this year. The Police “service” has also forecast more “intense” focus in this area.

[off topic]

22. Is there a batch correlation with the nasty reactions?

Winston, when virologist Robert Malone was asked why some people got bad reactions and others nothing – he just said “different batches” & unfortunately Steve Kirsch didn’t pursue it.

I also recall a senior Pfizer corporate was sacked after she expressed concern about contaminants in some batches.

The question of contaminants is interesting because this is quite different to the migration of spike protein material causing problems.

23. To quote Samuel Adams (the MAN, not the beer):

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

[edit, off topic- Arky]

24. Covid patients: 2, both doctors in the UK who got it early in 2020. Not hospitalised, full recovery, 2 children unaffected. Ages: late 40’s.
    Vax side effects:
    Son A: 2nd Pfizer. Severe chest pains requiring ECG. Could not work for 5 days. Fit and healthy beforehand. Reported by GP. Age:45
    Son B: 1st and 2nd Pfizer. Sore muscles and severe fatigue. Nausea. Headaches Needed time off work. Fit and healthy beforehand. Age:36
    Friend: M. Pfizer. 1st shot. Severe chest pains and breathing difficulties. Seriously elevated D-Dimer test but sent home anyway 2 nights in hospital. Fit and healthy beforehand. Age: mid 50’s.
    Friend: F. AZ. Has developed severe inflammatory joint pain. Breast cancer treatment 4 years ago but has made good recovery. Age:62

And in things that made me wonder: Female acquaintance who was vaxxed for work in September, diagnosed with rare and aggressive form of MND in early October. Dead 3 weeks later. Age: mid 50’s.

25. Pericarditis week after 1st phizer. After burning a lot of money on medical tests was confirmed by cardiologist. I was lucky. The pericarditis was mild and has mostly resolved now. No lasting damage done. Furious that there’s no way out of the second jab. The entire medical profession is determined to inject me again. There’s no way out of it. This is a crime against humanity. I will survive. Many others will not.

26. Partner: F: 29
    1st fissure jab: headache and muscle pains, 2 days
    2nd fissure jab: fever and body shakes for 18-24 hours afterwards. Period cycle issues a few weeks later, still unresolved…

27. Female patient 75.

Weakness and lethargy for four days after 1st AZ.

Same 10 minutes after 2nd AZ. Did not go away, called ambos after ~ 10 days. Hypotensive, tachycardic, weak, lethargic, looked like sepsis but no infection.

Male patient, 60s, super fit cyclist. Heart rate to 220 while on a bike ride. Dizzy, chest pain. About 2 weeks post 2nd vaxx.

Catholic priest, from India. Brother died of covid in India. Unable to leave country. Hung himself at home.

28. Forgot to mention the DiL was breastfeeding the youngest, then aged 3 months. Took the boob before mum jabbed, hasn’t taken it since, but was happy with any milk expressed before the jab, spits out after.

29. Motor mechanic mate, mid 60’s, co-morbidities. Very bad reaction to AZ. Doc wants to give him Pfizer for second. Not happening.
    His 5 mates all around same age, all had bad reactions. One into ICU for weeks, finally out but a shadow of his former self.

30. M-50s. AZ. Work colleague, splitting migraines for 3-4 days, 3 days off work.
    F-50s. AZ. Contractor. Passed out within 3 hours after 1st jab. Woke up in hospital the next day. Fully recovered.
    F-40s. AZ. Admitted to hospital hours after the 1st jab. Sent to ICU and placed into induced coma. Acute kidney and liver failure. Developed pneumonia. Survived but still very sick.
    M-80s. AZ. Sore throbbing arm after 1st jab. Took about a week to improve.
    F-70s. Pfeizer. Stroke within 24 hours after 2nd jab. Survived but is recovering slowly.
    M&F couple – 70’s, AZ. Deteriorated health after jab and are not happy about it.

I’m one of the unclean, so only side effect is loss of liberty by fiat.

31. Friend late 40’s – Pfizer (forced – or go and stand in the Centrelink queue) unwell within hours of injection. 48 hours later in hospital with ‘heart problems’. Dr said probably on heart medication for rest of life.

First or second shot? Quite obviously, cannot take any more, so could still end up in Centrelink queue, if well enough to work, that is. Just dreadful.

32. Me, headaches like crazy after first AX
    Cat scan on head before doc would stick second in.
    Found brain.
    No clots
    Had second jab, hated it but caved, weak as water I am.

Do not know anyone who’s had the weapon.

33. Mrs Diogenes just rang me (she is late 50s F fizzer). Just had a getting to know you with new quack. She has always had low blood pressure, Dr kept her under nurses observation for 30 mins laying down as her BP was dangerously high, after 30 minutes it dropped enough to be worryingly high and he wants her to go to chemist twice daily to get BP checked. She has lost weight, no change to diet or exercise regime or stress levels, and is indeed enjoying a more relaxed lifestyle. The only thing medically that has happened is the 2 doses of Fizzer.

34. Me, 71, AZ, day after 1st shot, migraine, aching joints and muscles, very fatigued, left arm “heavy” and swollen — 24 hours. No/Little physical reaction after 2nd shot BUT tinnitus suddenly severely increased and eyesight seems affected.

Wife — no reaction whatsoever

35. Well, I’ve succumbed to my first Moderna jab about 10 days ago now – I was given no choice, as the new job I really wanted at the airport mandated double vaccinations. And I presume they will mandate boosters 3, 4, 5, 6, …. to the end of time.

And there Morrison sits in his ivory tower suggesting the Australian government does not, and will not, mandate vaccines.

I don’t have sufficient language to describe what I think of our politicians – virtually every single one of them.

36. I have now to add another possible statistic, sadly.

Double vaccinated granddaughter (16) had unexplained gastrointestinal bleeding …..had endoscopy yesterday …….specialist puzzled……..could see nothing that can have caused it.

It has abated, thankfully.

37. Diogenes

38. I’ve had a few tradesmen through the door. Today, a young carpenter told me that two of his friends both in their early 20s have had clots – I was so shocked that I didn’t take it all in, so I’ll ask him the full story again tomorrow.

39. M – early 50’s Pfizer, slightly sore arm for 24 hrs after both
    F ~ early 50’s (me) Pfizer, tired for 24hrs after second
    F ~ early 80’s AZ, no reactions to either
    M ~ mid 20’s AZ, flu like symptoms for 48hrs after 1st
    M ~ early 30’s Pfizer, no reaction to either but had COVID between jabs (UK)
    F – early 20’s Pfizer, no reaction to either but had COVID between jabs (UK)
    M ~ early 50’s caught COVID & passed away June this year, (UK) no jabs .
    M ~ early 60’s AZ, no reaction to either
    M ~ late 40’s Pfizer, no reaction to either

40. Wife – AZ no side effects
    Wife’s sister – AZ no side effects
    Wife and her sister’s cousins – F: AZ no side effects
    F and M husband: AZ no side effects
    My two sisters – sore arms vaxine unknown
    Me – Same as Rohan

41. Re the friends of the carpenter:
    both in their early to mid 20s; M & F.
    Female, a primary school teacher, collapsed with seizures in front of her class, ambulance called.
    Male, a tradesman, working toward being a personal trainer – very fit, big bloke, collapsed with seizures at home the day after the shot. Ambulance called. I’m presuming both had Pfizer.
    Both had clots diagnosed in?/near? their heart. Both still being treated.

42. Pharmacies sell quite good BP machines you can use at home. Might be less stressful than lining up at a pharmacy twice daily.

Offered to buy one, she prefers to go to the chemist. Even though they are not super accurate I will buy her a fitness tracker that has no monitoring.

43. Me: other than slipping on very steep temporary stairs in Qudos Bank Arena and nearly face planting at the bottom, which resulted in a very sore left knee and ankle for about a week, nothing of note from 2 x fizzer other than after the 2nd shot having a mildly sore injection site, but no worse than any other intramuscular injection I have received, although it wasn’t immediate and did hang around longer than others.
    Other than that, it hasn’t affected me (tic..tic) Shutup! Let me talk! 🙂

44. 63 hung for fizz
    1st fizz Sept 19 similar reaction as to tetanus – hot, swollen site, and very tender. Not as bad as old tetanus shot. Sore for about 3 days Toowoomba pop up vax site
    2nd fizz Oct 10 no affects at all. Again, at Toowoomba poo up site.

Fam has a history of strokes so did not want A-Z.

Watched this program in SBS.