2,656 thoughts on “Open Thread – Weekend 9 April”

1. We’re all going to do that, …what’s so fucking funny is choochoo thinks he’s going to heaven.

Have you any actual means of proving I’m not?

Sometimes Struth, personal hatred makes you do and say some really stupid things.

2. They spew their vileness through the gritted teeth of fear over what they have done to themselves

St Ruth, you’ve reached the point where quotes like the one above sound as though they’ve been lifted directly from “Me Stroogle“.

Give it a rest, Squire.

3. Sancho I cannot call the monsters governing us tyrants because I think tyrants of old were essentially not about monstrous behaviour, unlike those governing us at present.
    Why I say this is because there is so much at present that needs working through , and some do it one way and some another, at times succeeding at other times not. Yet it remains that the process is an imperative and one which will be fruitful in the long run, in spite of – and precisely because of – the non heterogeneity of participants who are in truth ‘shouty’ in one way or another, whether ‘nice’ or no. In contrast, the the progressivist liars in our midst call for diversity and inclusion without actually allowing for it.

4. Here’s how it’s going to happen.
    A number of you are going to do the Warnie.
    Many of you are going to be constantly getting crook.
    That’s already starting now, as your natural immune system is being destroyed.
    People getting crook with colds four times a year, and working age deaths exploding in Britain and other highly jabbed nations.
    You will be getting boosters for this and vaccines for that, all mandated, every few months.
    What a money spinner.
    Then after a couple of years your VAIDS an Immune Deficiency syndrome, or the spike protein, will take you out in many and varied and interesting ways, and none of it will be blamed on the jab.
    Because as we can already see, you won’t want to know it’s from the jab.
    And no one else will want to know.
    Cause of death…bad haircut.
    You’d already prefer to believe an accomplished bull headed Labor politician was killed by mean words.
    (That most bought into that crap was a sign the government could see showed you were already off in the looney bin).
    With the destruction of our civilisation with high interest rates and supply chain issues blamed on small regional wars (as Klaus told us would be tha case) the unsuing poverty and chaos will have us pleading to accept our social credit points to get a bowl of bugs and a loaf of bread…as long as we do what we are told.

Seriously the only thing I’ll give you, is it will probably be better to be dead anyway.

5. Struthsays:
    April 9, 2022 at 11:38 pm
    Here’s how it’s going to happen.
    A number of you are going to do the Warnie.
    Many of you are going to be constantly getting crook.

Wanna bet?

6. Here’s how it’s going to happen.
    A number of you are going to do the Warnie.
    Many of you are going to be constantly getting crook.
    That’s already starting now, as your natural immune system is being destroyed

Formpty’s sale, Struth. It’s all over the walls now.

Do what normal people do, and use a tissue…

7. I’d be fucked. For what? Feeling good about not having some placebo.
    Yeah, that’d be one helluva a comfort when I’m bunking down on skid row.

Hang on.
    You’re in Qld.
    Thousands of jobs up here for the unjabbed!
    The trog from the west told me.

8. I’m heading for bed. Even an arvo nap didn’t assuage the assault on the senses of a toddler’s party.

I have to write a report tomorrow for the clan on the recent C of E one-hour Zoom meeting.
    Luckily I had my own Eminence Grise sitting there behind me taking notes.
    He also made a few pertinent summarising remarks and kept me on track with the timing.
    He used to chair meetings for a living at one time. So he’s good at it. Impressed Mr C o E I think.
    Did I do alright? I asked after it all. Eminence Grise is getting quite interested in all of this stuff, getting procedural. You did alright, he says with his wicked grin, till I cuffed him around the head and shoulders for a more encouraging response.

9. Wanna bet?

It’s already happening .
    The jabbed are getting crook all the time these days.
    Getting covid again and again, getting colds etc.
    Everyone home isolating are the bloody jabbed .
    And it’s just starting.
    Take your blinkers off.

It works out …oddly enough…..that just because you survived the first year of a jab(although thousands didn’t)……doesn’t make it safe!
    Whodathunkut?

10. Thousands of jobs up here for the unjabbed!
    The trog from the west told me.

Man, if the 90% of whole world is going to die in a couple of years, I’m not sure I want to be here anyway.
    The stink will be unimaginable.

11. Copy/paste:

THE WEEK IN PICTURES: SCENT OF MUSK EDITION
    This was the week the smug twits at Twitter experienced a Force 10 pucker factor. I think their real objection is that an African-American has become Twitter’s largest shareholder (heh), and given the projection-mode of the left, who can say it isn’t true? Maybe Musk can get Biden kicked off Twitter as payback for the Trump ban, but who would notice? Has Biden ever tweeted out anything interesting or memorable?

12. Did I read somewhere today that the FLU vaccine is now mandatory in Victoria for ‘health’ workers, or maybe it was it only for workers in aged care.

13. Two bets:

I die by the 48 month limit.

Aussie population declines for any reason by 5% by February 2026 from late 2031 estimates.

Each payable to the winner as late 2021 value of $10k AUD of middling quality pre 1943 Ram’s head design Australian shillings.

You can take either bet or both!

It will be fun and exciting…please consider.

14. Struth, are you seriously fucking telling me that I should’ve walked away from my life’s work, fucking years & years of blood sweat & toil, and instead gone and got a job as a T/A or something, sleeping in a swag, just to avoid Scomo’s jab of death?

You ask me that in a year or two.
    Either you’ll be here and because everyone complied, you won’t have a business anyway.
    Or you won’t be here.
    Sal, I am not being a smart arse, I am talking plainly and it sounds harsh, and it’s confronting I get that, but I think you, unlike some of the over emotional petals here can handle it.

Your business was destroyed in March 2020, you are a small business, private sector where people can meet and talk about the government and issues of the day.
    You are literally the enemy.
    Not one state of Emergency has been rescinded.
    By the end of this year, especially after winter, after the election, you’ll know whether you need not have taken the jab to save a business they were going to destroy anyway.
    I ask you, do you really see Australia being free again, do you really see it recovering?
    My work involved looking at the worst case scenario and fixing it before it became a problem.
    The good takes care of itself.
    I couldn’t afford to delude myself that shit wasn’t happening when it was.

15. Your business was destroyed in March 2020, you are a small business, private sector

Huh? But… .but…. this does not compute.
    Bzzzt… bzzzt…. bzzzt…. (circuit meltdown)

Scomo said we’re all in this together.
    Surely we can trust Scomo?

16. There’s some real corkers in there.

It’s glorious! 😀

For me, I liked best the U2 joke, the Russian BMP-2 (check the scratchy V painted on the sponson) with ‘WOLVERINES’ oversprayed on the track guard, and the suspicious package joke.

17. We need a miracle at the next election yet everyone from the liberal party trolls here to Skynews is pushing a party that has destroyed Australia, imprisoned 26 million people and mandate jabs that have already killed thousands.
    Sco Morrison is a mass murderer.
    Sounds over the top.
    It’s the truth.
    So are many others in every government, and the ones jabbing the kids will have a special spot in hell reserved for them.

18. There really are some full on psychos here. Starting to make interesting discussion impossible. Or maybe that’s the idea?

Send an email to management.
    Suggest topics of discussion you approve of.

19. seriously, how do you reckon you and sancho are going right now?

got the upper hand you reckon?

I don’t know.

Are you ever going to speak straight, or keep on with the cynical half-meanings?

20. There really are some full on psychos here.

This perception of yours is merely the psychedelic properties of the vaxx kicking in.
    We’ll all seem normal to you after your adrenal glands have had time to come to terms with your changed chemistry.

21. Hehe, it’s a crowded field this week Rex.
    Quite a few with high chortle-value.

I just like the fact that a sort-of B-Movie from the 1980s like Red Dawn made it as far as Eastern Europe, and is getting referenced. 🙂

22. fucking retards

Half their luck. At least they’re getting a bit.
    We should learn from the retards & copy what they’re doing.
    Coz since Scomo brought in this 1.5m social distancing, it’s been not that easy for us normals to get any action.

Thanks a bunch Scomo – that’s one more match on your side of the crib board. You killjoy bastard.

23. We’ll all seem normal to you after your adrenal glands have had time to come to terms with your changed chemistry

I’m told shooting lasers out of your eyes is only a temporary side effect.

Sadly…. 🙁

24. Miltonfsays:
    April 10, 2022 at 12:11 am

Yep. It’s why I despise trolls, especially concern trolls.

25. Sal

Pink adenochrome is oxidised and has no biological (and hence physiological or psychotropic) value.

(Unless your brain is a warm clump of reactive metals ((reducing agents)).

Just something to point out to more florid thinkers.

26. Just something to point out to more florid thinkers.

Clearly you’ve been affected differently Dot.
    Cheer up! In a week or so your Rna will have mutated & you’ll be on the same wavelength as the rest of us. (Something to look forward to!)

27. Knuckle Draggersays:
    April 9, 2022 at 9:11 pm

I worry about my youngest being single but he’s had some calls with frightbats and has seen his friends and especially his older brothers ending up total disasters that have screwed up there live. So if he finds the ‘right’ girl it will be on his terms and if he doesn’t he has friends , interest and being a good uncle to make any loss.

28. Orban’s party returned with a huge majority after MSM predictions of a close race. BBC’s program From Our Own Correspondent manages predictably to do yet another number on Orban, suggesting that his voters are somehow dark and secretive supporters of something other than a proper democracy.

29. say they’d do it again in a heartbeat

Hehe, I check the url before I click a story. CNN? Maybe that is why they’d do it.

When Fox News viewers flip to CNN, their opinions shift too, study finds (Phys.org, 8 Apr)

Staunchly conservative Fox News viewers who spent a month tuning in to CNN instead reported a broad shift in their political opinions—until they returned to watching Fox, according to new research co-authored at UC Berkeley.

After nearly four weeks of watching CNN in September 2020, the Fox News regulars remained firmly conservative. Still, the study found, they were more supportive of voting by mail, less likely to believe that Democratic candidate Joe Biden wanted to eliminate all police funding, and had less positive evaluations of then-President Donald Trump and other Republican politicians.

The effect, however, was short-lived. Two months after the study period ended, most of the participants had abandoned CNN, and the changes in their opinions had faded away, said the study by political scientists David E. Broockman at UC Berkeley and Joshua L. Kalla, who received his Ph.D. at Berkeley and is now on the faculty at Yale University.

Amazing the influence of the MSM. It’s like a mind altering drug or something.

30. Anchor What says:
    April 10, 2022 at 6:39 am

This time they won seats in the capital too, like all capital cities, Budapest is a hotbed for greens and lefties.

31. When Fox News viewers flip to CNN, their opinions shift too, study finds

This is not a valid scientific study.

It is very easy to tell.

If it was a valid scientific study, the scientists would also have done the converse test.

Have no doubt their covering statement “Had a Democrat been president, they wrote, they would have reversed the study, asking CNN viewers to switch to Fox.” is a lie. There is Democrat president now, and they have given no indication of repeating the study.

32. Rule #6 for young blokes.

Don’t be a white night stay out of ya girls family troubles, it always ends with you as the bad guy. It’s not your job.

33. they have given no indication of repeating the study

Of course not. They’re Yale and Berkeley. Like all such academics they’re lefties who want to convert people to their religion.

I like to read Phys.org but green-prog rubbish is drowning the rapidly diminishing sensible studies. Science is dying.

34. Where’s the dumbarsed trucky regaling us with dribbling crap. He needs to get out with his billboard to the nearest intersection if he could get his fat arse off the couch. He was going at it so bad yesterday he forgot to run out dribs to support his lunatic ramblings. He’s a cross between numbers and bird.

35. Lol, bespoke.

I went to a “convention” in Sydney with a very serious Trekkie once, just out of curiosity. There are fans…and there are FANS. They showed an old episode and everyone knew the script off by heart.

At least they were all out and about parading their weirdness in a harmless way.

Galaxy Quest is a favourite spoof on the phenomenon.

36. I’d like 14 upticks. It would bolster my ever fragile self esteem. My personal identity depends upon it.

And my unassailable position of Being Right All The Time.

37. There are fans…and there are FANS.

Indeed, calli just like any another belief. But the political/ religious ones do create havoc for the rest of us.

38. All-rounder bowled after a scratchy innings.

Pakistan’s Embattled PM Ousted in No-confidence Vote (9 Apr)

Pakistan’s political opposition ousted the country’s embattled prime minister in a no confidence vote on Saturday, which they won after several of Imran Khan’s allies and a key coalition party deserted him.

The combined opposition that spans the political spectrum from the left to the radically religious will form the new government, with the head of one of the largest parties, the Pakistani Muslim League, taking over as prime minister.

Yep, just what we all need: an even nuttier bunch of muslims running a nuke-armed mess of a nation.

39. the liberal party trolls here

Thank you, St Ruth for reminding me (again) of what I love the most about this blog.

The overabundance of gliberal party trolls. The ground verily throngs with them, blurting out statements of the bleeding obvious such as:

“Goose Morristeen got us through the pandemic”

Anyway, gotta zip, Kroges is on the line, demanding an update on my strategy to get the gliberals re-elected in NSW in 2023 …

#ahacksworkisneverdone

40. Florida boys.

One Florida teenager is dead, and two others are charged after shooting each other while wearing body armor, police said.

Belleview Police in Florida said that a group of teenagers were taking turns shooting at each other while wearing a vest containing a form of body armor at a residence around 7 p.m. April 3, when 17-year-old Joshua Vining shot Christopher Leroy Broad, 16, who was wearing the vest at the time.

Broad was struck in the chest and taken to the hospital where he died, police said.

Florida Teen Dead, 2 Charged, After Shooting Each Other in Body Armor (9 Apr)

Darwin Awards seem disproportionately to go to Floridans.

41. Farmer, don’t like the dashboard, I hate electronic dashes, prefer old style analog gauges. Other than that and the radiator surround it doesn’t seem that much different. Hard to improve a great design.

42. Everyone has a belief system. It’s the overflow into zealotry that eclipses every other thought and action that’s toxic. And the terrible need to have others thinking exactly the same way…or else.

43. The new Kennie.

Nice, but let’s face it, cab-overs are a utilitarian construct designed to appeal to fleet accountants. Give me a long-nose Mack or KW any day — twice as pretty, with all the horsepower hanging out the front.

44. Don’t you love all the reactions from people offended by the truth as it comes barreling toward them like a big black hearse.
    No argument just abuse through their tears.

45. Cabovers get you to the accident scene faster.
    A disgusting outdated design inflicted on workers by an out of control bureaucracy and Australia’s perverse overall length laws.

46. He needs to get out with his billboard to the nearest intersection if he could get his fat arse off the couch.

I see a few people regularly do that on my way to work, Ranga.
    I give them the uptick as I go by.

47. Hey calli…as thought systems go, would it be good if the argument for democracy and freedom were known and pushed in a nation or should we just let other zealots which there always will be, have their communist ideals respected?

48. Two of my childrens partners families are the scum of the earth. The shame being the partners were subject to abuse, both physical and mental. In both cases by the mother. One has siblings to 3 different fathers. SiL is lavishing love on his son that he never received. His mother has never seen her grandson and doesn’t seem to want to. From a lifetime, so far, of observations emotional abuse is far more prevalent amongst women. The caring motherly figure is not as common as they portray. Please do not think I am saying it even is 10% coz it seems to me a cross look is now classed as abuse. In my own case I was never hit, my parents were always there except my father ignored me wherever my mother was around. I can say I never knew my father and didn’t want to know my mother. Whenever we went to aunt and uncles, dad was different and payed for it on the way home and for the next week. It still annoys me when I see my mother’s influence in my behaviour.

49. Everyone should be able to voice their opinions and make their arguments.

They should also be open to changing their minds. Zealotry locks the door on the process.

50. Sums it up Davey Boy. A village seems to have lost its idjit. Imagine what he’s going to be like when the mail order bride not love him long time.

51. Bespoke is that the same uptick of the middle finger that I give them?

Nope but if I get a chance to read the fine print. That may change, Ranga.

52. Fuck me dead.
    No wonder Grey Ranga’s angry.
    He/she wants to turn the blog into a counselling corner for family issues and we keep talking about the take over of Australia by globalists.

53. bespoke says:
    April 10, 2022 at 8:15 am
    Gez
    CVT would solve most of the fatigue problems. Can they go from a standing start like an auto.

Select the range, set the revs, push the handle forward and off you go.
    Or set the speed and let the management system select the settings for optimal performance.

54. Sancho @ 10:52

I am sure everyone who has made a decision (either way) through this process has weighed the impact on themselves and the people who matter to them personally.

Wrong.
    Many people I’ve come across have had it “just to be able to go out”, the only weighing of impact being upon themselves and screw what was happening to others.

55. Jeez lord, stuth you’ve got to STFU up. Go see a fucking shrink as no one here can help you.

Good morning my little wog mate.
    Top of the morning to you.
    Hopefully you booked in with a quack…..I hear it’s easy for the jabbed to see one.
    Just get them to check for clots and things to the old noggin.

56. struthsays:
    April 10, 2022 at 8:03 am

Get with the programme.

Sortition.

57. Paywallian:

Scott Morrison is said to be en route to Canberra, where he will call a federal election for May 21.

Mr Morrison is set to fly on Sunday morning from Sydney to Canberra, where he is expected to visit Government House to ask Governor-General Sir David Hurley to trigger an election.

He was widely expected to make the call on Sunday after clearing a number of legal challenges to NSW Liberal preselections.

Labor leader Anthony Albanese has urged ?Mr Morrison to “just get on with it” and accused him of stalling an election announcement so ministers could continue making plum appointments to government bodies

Mr Morrison has stressed the Coalition would serve out their full term in power after being returned to power on May 18, 2019.

58. Winston: Does Big Brother exist?
    O’Brien: Of course he exists.
    Winston: Does he exist like you or me?
    O’Brien: You do not exist.
    — George Orwell

59. Labor leader Anthony Albanese has urged ?Mr Morrison to “just get on with it” …

He’s already ordered the new curtains.

It’s a long shot, but Morrison winning again would be worth it just for the look on Albanese’s face.

60. A fake town in a desert gives free money to fake men and fake women.

Palm Springs Moves Forward With Measure To Provide Universal Basic Income To Low-Income Trans, Nonbinary Residents (10 Apr)

The city’s town council voted to allocate $200,000 to Queer Works and DAP Health, two non-profits, to develop a pilot program that would provide cash support to transgender, nonbinary and intersex residents in the form of cash payments.

The city council considered the measure for “an hour and a half” last Thursday, before unanimously voting to support it. The Washington Post said the proposal could be “the first guaranteed basic income program specifically for low-income transgender and nonbinary people to be implemented in the country.”

Jacob Rostovsky, who helped push the measure, said that for people with low incomes “regular, unrestricted cash payments” are a “huge benefit”.

“Most of my community is trying to decide if they should eat that night, have somewhere safe to sleep, be able to afford their hormone care of therapy. They’re making decisions constantly, daily, that many cisgender individuals don’t even think about, and that includes homeless or housing unstable cisgender individuals,” he concluded.

Yep, free money is a huge benefit. Except for the people forced to cough up taxes to pay it. I’m sad that they have to choose between eating and affording sex change hormones. What a terrible and ghastly decision to have to make every day!

Btw the Palm Springs wiki sheds some light on all this:

In 2020 Christy Holstege became the mayor of Palm Springs, which made her the first openly bisexual mayor in America, as well as the first female mayor of Palm Springs.[106][107] The following year, Lisa Middleton became mayor, making her the first transgender mayor in California history.[108]

Will the last normal person to leave please turn out the lights.

61. Sky going full political obsessive on the feral election news. The yapping poodle bloviating, shots of an aircraft’s windows and now Laura Jayes spouting the bleeding obvious.

Good thing I’m not a political junkie. Oh, hang on …

62. Sky going full political obsessive on the feral election news.

Absolutely clueless. They can’t wait to get out their Sky News prison and get jobs for life at the ABC.

63. I’m sad that they have to choose between eating and affording sex change hormones. What a terrible and ghastly decision to have to make every day!

The insanity of modern life in a nutshell. I’m surprised the governing imbeciles in Palm Springs haven’t yet made being a tranny compulsory.

64. Poor old Ken Worth, we know who’s mentally unstable, being stuck on the couch wondering if the mail order bride is coming home. Not jabbed, not going to. Just as well I didn’t have to sell the Hartley, I would have cried for days wrecking a blog coz I’m so pathetic, what who was that again? Where’s dribs to back you up? on the other tab. I don’t get angry, I get even. I don’t turn the other cheek coz the arsehole will keep doing it. Time for you to grow a pair, get off the couch and do something. We don’t need saving except from you.

65. Poor old Ken Worth, we know who’s mentally unstable, being stuck on the couch wondering if the mail order bride is coming home. Not jabbed, not going to. Just as well I didn’t have to sell the Hartley, I would have cried for days wrecking a blog coz I’m so pathetic, what who was that again? Where’s dribs to back you up? on the other tab. I don’t get angry, I get even. I don’t turn the other cheek coz the arsehole will keep doing it. Time for you to grow a pair, get off the couch and do something. We don’t need saving except from you.

The snivelling incoherent fantasies and death rattles of the jabbed

66. Last night I watched the Netflix documentary about Jimmy Saville. You need a strong stomach for it. On the whole it was a good documentary but it isn’t without its own biases. The fact is that the culprit that did most of the covering up of Savile’s crimes was the BBC yet the documentary tries to to deflect from this and there is a lot of focus on Savile’s Roman Catholicism and his close friendships with the royal family (particularly Prince Charles) and Margaret Thatcher. There’s a lot of footage showing Savile with the royals, Thatcher and Pope John Paul II. To me this is a deliberate deflection from those who did know and did nothing. Savile’s predilection for young children was well known at the BBC, this knowledge went back to the 1960s. His crimes were known among the top echelons of the UK entertainment and legal industries. To be fair one of the major factors, when Savile was still alive, that hindered any publication of his suspected crimes was the UK’s notorious libel laws. And further to the biases….there was no acknowledgement that the current UK Labour leader, Keir Starmer, headed the Crown Prosecution Service when the decision was made not to prosecute Savile. So I was left thinking that the documentary is replete with a lot of Tory bashing, Royal bashing and Catholic bashing.

After Savile’s death and after his crimes became well known, the BBC, British politicians (particularly Labour politicians) and other UK organisations, in their zeal to “atone” for their complicity in looking the other way from Savile’s crimes, fell hook line and sinker for the concocted allegations by the serial fraudster and pedophile, Carl Beech. Beech’s lies smeared innocent men and destroyed lives.

Anyway, the Savile doco is worth watching.

67. It’s laugh-out-loud hilarious! Lefty Kieran Gilbert asking lefty Laura Kayes “what’s going on in Scott Morrison’s mind”.

What am I going to do now? Can’t rely on the Chinese like Hawkey and Keating. And The Clinton Foundation is probably out too.

68. Last night I watched the Netflix documentary about Jimmy Savile

Cass – saw the trailer for it the other night and it was absolutely horrifying. That vile creature existed among some of the most prominent personages on this planet.

Talk about hiding in plain sight.

69. Sky News seems to have cancelled its top rating show, Outsiders, to talk about an upcoming election. Yep, we’re all really interested. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

70. After Savile’s death and after his crimes became well known, the BBC, British politicians (particularly Labour politicians) and other UK organisations, in their zeal to “atone” for their complicity in looking the other way from Savile’s crimes, fell hook line and sinker for the concocted allegations by the serial fraudster and pedophile, Carl Beech.

71. “what’s going on in Scott Morrison’s mind”

Hold the presses, Cats, here it is:

“How can I insult and infuriate my party’s erstwhile voters (again)”

72. Shows you who’s in charge of Sky News.
    A deliberate cancelling of Outsiders and nothing to watch to replace it in an obvious kill.
    Rita’s facebook confirms Sco Mo got them pulled off the air

73. JC – funnily enough, cops weren’t interested.

I’ve seen footage of Savile molesting a group of school girls. The horrified looks on their faces said it all.

74. “JCsays:
    April 10, 2022 at 9:25 am
    Cassie

He was supposed to have molested up to a 100 kids. How come none told their parents and went to the cops”

Well, he’s actually supposed to have molested hundreds more. Most of the molestation happened in care homes and hospitals where he was always an “honoured guest” and he was free to run amok. However, as for the “hundreds”, this is where I’m a little incredulous. You see, whilst I do think that there isn’t any doubt that Savile was a serial pedo and all round pervert, I also think that in the ensuing MSM hysteria since his death and the revelations emerged, there’s some hyperbole applied to the numbers of his supposed victims. The same hyperbole was applied to the liar Carl Beech’s numbers.

75. Rita’s facebook confirms Sco Mo got them pulled off the air
    Not a good move. The Daytime Sky team are positively salivating at the prospect of a Labor win.

76. “That doesn’t include the fact the UK MSM did not even report on the rape of girls by muslim immigrants in Rotherham because the media saw it as its job to protect barbaric savages to avoid being called waaaaaaaaaaacist.”

Correct Tom, the thing is, nothing has changed. Savile was given cover and nowadays Muslim male rapists are given cover.

77. Which is surprising, as I would have thought they were too old for him – and with the added disadvantage of possessing pulses.

Yes, the ol’ monster was also a notorious necrophiliac.

78. Just on this one little thing (actually it’s not so little) has Sco Mo just fucked your Sunday?
    If you knew it was going to be canned, when they said last week, “see you next week” what would you have done today, and even in what order.

There are the least violent options of voting them out and putting them on trial.

hahahahahahaha…………………no, most of the nation did what it was told.
    It submitted.
    It’ll be chasing it’s tail getting sick with anything going around, panicking as the working age and children die from bad haircuts and mean words, blaming the unjabbed……..(already one article this morning blaming anti vaxx stance on bad childhoods) and trying to get a feed.
    And pointing out this because it’s the bleeding obvious sure gets up the noses of many a surrender monkey.

79. I’ll qualify that.

The greatest enemy to the truth is a lie that is believed.

‘The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.’

Winston Churchill

80. Just turned off Sky and switched to the History Channel which has a doco on the Spanish Flu (a very real devastating pandemic). It just stated that President Trump’s paternal grandfather died of the Spanish Flu. Historical trivia is always fascinating!

81. Outsiders is Sky’s most popular show — full stop. Pulling it off the air so a bunch of staff leftards can barrack for Albo is suicidal.

They won’t lose a cent, and if there is no deal and they were forced by threats from Sco MO, they obviously would have lost more by not complying.
    And we all know what Australians do when that happens.

In a metaphor for the entire nation, Sky has already killed itself, chosing short term survival, ensuring complete death.

82. Seeing that the timing of the trip to Canberra to call the election resulted in Outsiders being cancelled, any guesses to how many big campaign announcements will be made between 0900-1100 on Sundays so as to disrupt the show over the next 6 weeks. I reckon both Albanese and Morrison will do it to silence them.

83. Craig Kelly gets the egg!

Ivermectin will be available for the treatment or covid19 without a prescription in Tennessee.

The state’s Senate and House leaders voted overwhelmingly in favor of the bill the final approval on the bill SB2188/HB2746 (on April 8, 2022).

The bill will allow a pharmacist to provide ivermectin to a patient in accordance with a collaborative pharmacy practice agreement containing a non-patient-specific prescriptive order, developed and executed by one or more authorized prescribers.

84. Looks like it’s dawning on at least some official minds that COVID-vaxxing kids might not be such a you-beaut idea after all. Just moved on AAP:

Australian children won’t be going for their COVID-19 vaccine booster just yet despite an earlier recommendation from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

The TGA on Friday gave provisional advice for 12 to 15-year-olds to receive their third vaccine six months after their first two.

But the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation has not followed suit on the recommendation.

“At this time, ATAGI does not recommend that adolescents aged 12-15 years need to receive a booster dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

“ATAGI will continue to review and consider new evidence on the benefits and risks of any additional doses in 12-15 year olds, including for those with underlying medical conditions.”

ATAGI said it still strongly recommended all children aged five to 15 to receive two vaccines, while those who are immunocompromised require a third dose.

Only Australians aged 16 and over continue to have access to a booster shot.

As of Saturday, almost 70 per cent of the eligible population, or more than 13.1 million people in total, had received their booster.

85. Too many people doing a Warnie after the third booster.
    The kids start dying too soon, may hamper the roll out of the great reset.
    They’re just still unsure if Australians give a fuck about their kids anymore.

86. Good to see the so called Governor Whittmer kidnap case collapsed and nobody convicted after trial.

Have been following it for quite a while and was clear the FBI would be dreading getting to court where their methods would be revealed. Even though the judge placed limitations on defence raising certain issues the jury saw through what happened. Basically the FBI were running the conspiracy and it was entrapment.

Articles on it by Julie Kelly at American Greatness and also at Gateway Pundit.

87. “Current data suggest COVID-related serious illness is very rare in adolescents aged 12-15, particularly after completion of a primary series of COVID-19 vaccination,” ATAGI said on Saturday.

It’s not “current data”.
    We’ve known this since the start.

88. Memo to Michael Smith and News Corp…

Peter Hitchens@ClarkeMicah

89. Andrew Clennell, a nasty, thin-lipped mediocrity, shilling for a Labor win..

Nailed it…..Cassie @9:15am.

Some time ago I had some respect for Clennell. Then he gradually showed his colours to the stage where I now consider him a raving lefty.

The drivel from him and his cohorts on Sky as the PM drives into government House is cringeworthy.

90. Australian children won’t be going for their COVID-19 vaccine booster just yet
    They should never have been given any. We’ve known this all along.
    The world is being run by irrational psychopaths and sociopaths.

91. IS THE POPE CATHOLIC?

When my wife and I were in Rome several years ago, we arranged through our hotel for a guide to give us a tour of the Vatican. The guide was a young lady who I could tell was a practicing Catholic. We spent most of the day together, and after we had gotten acquainted she asked me what I thought of Pope Francis. I said it was probably none of my business since I am not a Catholic, but I didn’t think much of him. I said he focuses too much on politics, about which he knows nothing, and not enough on religion. She was circumspect but it was obvious that she agreed.

I have had the same thought many times since, most recently when reading about Pope Francis’s visit to Malta.

92. “Putin lovers here “

Really….who are the Putin lovers here? I don’t know any. There are people here who understand why Putin has done what he’s done, it doesn’t mean they support Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. There are people here who also know and understand how the US and EU have been using Ukraine as a proxy for the last eight years, that doesn’t mean they support Putin’s invasion of the Ukraine. None of this makes people here “Putin lovers”.

Oh and as for Blob Johnson’s PR walk around Kiev with Zelensky, pity Boris didn’t show such solidarity with his own countrymen during lockdown last year….when, whilst forcing ordinary Brits to shut down their businesses, isolate from family members and lockdown, he and his wife partied in the garden of Downing Street.

Spare me.

93. 769………nothing to see here.

And I’m the insane one!
    Never say I wasn’t arguing as forcefully as I could from day one for you not to take it.
    Who here felt like they may have been a little persuaded, maybe more inclined to take it due to the insane babblings of people defending doing so, like Notafan?
    Or the sneering self appointed with nothing to say, who poo poo anything and everything while saying nothing themselves….the self appointed court of the cat, (when in reality just jesters)

It wasn’t me that made you feel more comfortable about getting jabbed.

And again, why do I say this?
    Do you see me as just gloating now.
    Many of you do.
    However, THERE WILL BE BOOSTERS.
    How many boosters are you going to have?
    Seriously.
    How many?

94. However, THERE WILL BE BOOSTERS.
    How many boosters are you going to have?

That job to wanted to keep and took two jabs for will likely require 3 or 4 or…..

95. If more people get disconnected due to non payment of the Electricity Bill, that would reduce Costs.
    Albanese promises to unite the Country?
    That’s believable.
    It will take less than 6 months for everyone to hate his fucking guts.

96. This place was like 80% anti VAX this time last year. A lot more than a vaccine came into you when you drank from that cup, a whole new mode of thinking came with it. You all don’t even see how you’ve changed, and can’t help it I know, by necessity you must now believe everything is ok.

Back in reality we know a boy who now has low white blood cell count, his mum has a heart pains, an in law has a heart pains and an aquintance has ruined kidneys.

Sickengly there’s a cone of silence around this stuff for them – such as we see here – people who are suffering can’t talk about it with other dosed people such is the existential fear, nasty mockery and whistling past the graveyard feeling inside of people who are dosed.

They talk about it with us though, it’s sad they must suffer in silence and be told they’re crazy by the internally existentially frightened and mentally broken horde.

Hilariously the doctors blame all of the above on “covid”. Strangely my large unvaccinated family and extended fam are 100% fine, totally cruising no heart pains, low white blood cell counts or kidney failure here. How unusual!

97. Will lives where he can be divorce-raped for 3/4 of everything.

She just handed him the evidence to do the same. But like you said, mole it’s where he lives.

98. You really gotta love America. It’s just the best. When you think you’ve seen it all, you haven’t.

I went to Real Clear Politics to see if there were any interesting story headers and I saw this:

How Big a Wave?

Obviously about what trouncing the Demons should expect in 7 months and of course I read it to improve my morning mood.

This is written at a website called the Association of Mature American Citizens.

It’s a freaking retirement site and they’re running election coverage amongst stories about medicare and I guess, retirement homes!

And their prediction? 40 to 70 seats.

What interesting is the claim that both senate seats in Vermont and Connecticut are competitive. Vermont? Wow just wow.

99. Also the old, now hyper accelerated”conservative” two step where you completely cave in then declare “moderation” and charge people who refuse to cave as “extreme” is a sight to behold.

Normally it takes a decade. This is literally six months.

Like I’ve said, in five years you’ll be denouncing transphobic bigots here.

100. ‘Kiev’ has for many years been the English name for the city. So it should remain. You do not call Prague ‘Praha’ or Warsaw ‘Warszawa’ or Bucharest ‘Bucuresti’. The use of ‘Kyiv’ is generally a pose, or a political statement.

We should go back to calling “Beijing” Peking and “Mumbai” Bombay too.

Actually, I never ceased doing so, but then I’m a recalcitrant old stick.

101. Hilariously the doctors blame all of the above on “covid”
    Sure, the “vaccine” is the BioWeapon..

You’ll all be getting your shots if Albanese gets Elected.
    Basically, this election is about giving a Federal Labor Government a Mandate to “vaccinate” everyone from Birth to the Hospice.
    No exceptions.

102. Stix

Just to clear things up. You’ve said you work or at least have made the claim in the past. I tend to think you work for the public ill-service, but that’s just my speculation and aside, so forget I even mentioned it. If you work, how did you get around the vax requirement seeing you’re criticizing the unclean (vaxxed).

103. It’s Kiev. All the other are just fucking stupid and even the Ukes should change it to Kiev.

Like, who the hell is going to have anything other than Chicken Kiev for dinner? Chicken Kyjeuyeev? Give me a break.

104. The inconsistency of even the SBS in adopting the native pronunciations of world cities highlights the impracticality of this trend.

Not just SBS.
    The Australian is calling Odessa Edesa, Kiev Kyiv
    Lvov Lviv etc.
    It’s subtle, but biased.
    They could just as easily call Lvov Lemberg[German], which is what it was known as for most of it’s history.

105. And My eighty year old parents, unjabbed, now find their doctor isn’t pushing the issue at all anymore.
    Doesn’t want to know about it.
    Dad nearly died from Jap encephilitus from a mozzie bite recently, but the jab doesn’t prevent that.
    Fit and as healthy as eighty year olds tend to be before this.

I’ve never changed.
    Twostix turning up reminds me he’s never changed.

And there are many others who have not changed.
    That jab has brought on a sickening mental disease called denialism.

The truth dies it seems the instant that it is injected.
    Kneel had a delayed reaction for a few weeks.
    Then he too had to lash out at the truth.

You’ll be making big pharma very rich as you will be sick a lot more (at the very least) with all the jabs you’ll be told to take,….and you’ll take them….

106. Like we’re going to change Hungarian goulash to Magyar goulash? Yea , right.

Hungarian is a really strange language, but how the hell did the Brits end end calling it Hungary when it’s name in Hungarian is this horrifying letters salad. But then on reflection I can see why.

Hungary = Magyarország in Hungarian.

FMD.

107. Twostix is another of Sancho‘s wacky Queensland characters.

108. Hmm…since the Western MSM are now engaging in full blown anti-Russian rhetoric, perhaps they can revert to calling Kaliningrad by its old Prussian name of “Konigsberg”.

109. Hungarian is a really strange language, but how the hell did the Brits end end calling it Hungary
    It was conquered and settled by The Huns, that’s why.
    Attila is still a common name in Hungary.

110. The Romans did a decent job of civilizing Romania and giving them a decent basis for a proper language – Latin. They should have headed up a little further north and civilized those barbarians brutes too.

111. Grigory M pointed out some of the discrepancies in the Twostix character’s cover story years ago.

Grigglebot quotes grigglebot.
    Like a perfect inhuman centipede of mongness.

112. Mr Ed

Just so everything is clear and there’s no confusion. I wasn’t defending your comments last evening/afternoon. If that thought entered your head, make sure it drops out like a rock. I still and will always consider you to be a total idiot.

113. So much for the Covid vaccines protecting against infection – but what do the data look like in detail?

The data doesn’t matter, since the Health Officers acknowledged that the “vaccine” doesn’t guarantee protection.
    The battlefield now is whether or not the “vaccine” lessens the severity of the, cough, cough, “disease”.
    Unless that can be proven false, then there’s no reason why everyone shouldn’t be mandated to get “vaccinated” and “boostered” [forever].

114. Actually the jab prevents nothing, no one can produce a skerick of evidence to prove otherwise, but it kills and maims………..the evidence is overwhelming…and it’s only a year in…and yet once that jab has gone into your arms……you are different people.

THE. JAB. ?

AZ
    Pfizer
    Moderna
    Novavax
    Sputnik
    Covaxin
    Sinovax
    J&J

There are at least four different technologies in use here, efficacy and safety data varies both widely and significantly.

115. Thanks for posting that link (Eyrie @10:26am)

Certainly explains the history and background to the conflict in Ukraine.

Not what is seen in the MSM.

116. The greatest enemy to the truth is a lie that is believed.

You were right the first time, the qualification was unnecessary. To wit, the greatest enemy to the truth is the will to deceive. Which is why Satan is rightly called the Father of Lies and Great Deceiver.

117. The use of ‘Kyiv’ is generally a pose, or a political statement.

It’s done to project an image that the FIFO reporter from London is down with the locals and has a depth of understanding of the geo-political blah, blah, blah.

118. We should go back to calling “Beijing” Peking and “Mumbai” Bombay too.

Actually, I never ceased doing so, but then I’m a recalcitrant old stick.

I still call Burma – Burma.

119. NKP – I won’t be bothering either. Even copping a brief glimpse of the evil ol’ nonce is stomach churning enough.

Funny that one of the few who actually called him out at the time was a certain Jonathon Rotten.

120. This is from a trader’s blog.

BRAZIL, RUSSIA, INDIA, CHINA CREATE THEIR OWN SWIFT SYSTEM

Dr. Fly Sat Apr 9, 2022 12:34pm EST 4 Comments views 1794

For the first time in modern history, the US dollar reserve status is being threatened. The axis appears to be BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China).

BRICS TO CREATE THEIR OWN FINANCIAL MESSAGING SYSTEM || INDEPENDENT RATING AGENCY FOR BRICS WILL BE APPOINTED || BRICS TO ACCELERATE WORK ON THEIR OWN PAYMENT CARDS – SILUANOV

I am sure we will warn all parties of seemingly disastrous SANCTIONS should they defy us. You do not go against the interests of the US govt and live to speak about it. This is where we are in the Empire post modernism — lashing out at others who threaten us.

This today from Medvedev:

“The result will be a destroyed world order and extremely heavy consequences for the global economy. It will be clear to everyone that the supposed effectiveness of sanctions is an absolute lie.”

Look, I think there is a little to worry about with the way the West has behaved with respect to taking away assets belonging to the oligarchs when these weren’t questioned before.

But the idea that these idiots can move away from the Greenback is laughable. The commodity world is quoted in dollars. Are they going to create exchanges where commodities are quoted in Rubble, Yuan or the Indian and Brazilian cra?. Yea right. Someone is going to sell a load of Iron ore and then hold the receipts in Yuan or the Rubble. It makes so much sense. Fuck off.

121. They should have headed up a little further north and civilized those barbarians brutes too.

Ha ha.
    The Huns destroyed the Western Roman Empire, did a very good job of it, then founded their own Country, Hungary.
    Where Hungary made a mistake was in the Pan Hungarian Policy of the late 19th C., where all ethnicities in Hungary, Turks, Gypsies, others were encouraged to consider themselves Hungarians.
    That all fell to bits with the Bela Kun regime.
    Putin is likely to cause a similar situation with his Pan Russian Policy of calling all the Minorities “russians”.

122. Mortality is a funny thing. For the young and a lot of the old, mostly, the time of ones death is meant to be a surprise. The covax probably now puts it into a 4 year window. I’m not sure I’d like to hear about it often once committed to having taken the vax, thus maintaining the mystery. The best use of those 4 years for the walking dead (sorry, kinda) however could be making things right, such as destroying the pushers.

123. Someone is going to sell a load of Iron ore and then hold the receipts in Yuan or the Rubble. It makes so much sense. Fuck off.

Putin is buying Gold.
    5,000 Rubes/gram, for the next 3 months.
    The Rube hasn’t crashed like it was predicted to, how do you think his Gold buying will go?