Mater’s Musings #15: Pathogen Path to Power


Ok, just to break it up, it’s time for a movie.

Whilst not 100% bang on*, the parallels are quite striking. Even if you’ve seen the movie before, this is worth another 4 minutes of your time.

* The creators have obviously been front-loaded with the modern teachings about conservatives, religion and fascism.


Subscribe
Notify of
guest

4 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Perfidious Albino
Perfidious Albino
August 30, 2021 7:31 pm

Was already one of my favourite movies – but have watched it multiple times in the last 18 months.

Perfidious Albino
Perfidious Albino
August 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Has it been shown on mainstream TV in the last 18 months? I wonder

duncanm
duncanm
August 30, 2021 9:50 pm

pretty sure it was shown in Sydney a month or so back.

Excellent movie. The superman-from-drug-experiments theme is a little out there, probably its only flaw.

duncanm
duncanm
August 30, 2021 9:51 pm

Other topical movies of recent note:
I am legend. Cancer vaccine kills 90% of the population and turns the other 10% into super-power zombie cannibals.

4
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x