Guest Post: MatrixTransform – Ask Your Doctor

I tried some subtle questioning of medical types in my sphere. Some of them MDs, also a nurse, an Osteo, a Neurologist, and a Dentist. Almost every time I ask about this COV thing and try to root out actual numbers, all I get are anecdotes.

Tall tales about how bad things are in London or somewhere.not.here.

A typical response goes something like: My customer, is originally from Florida and her sister back there is an anti-vaxxer and now her mum is like … literally … dying *open brackets* OMG !! OMG !! OMG *close brackets*.

Imagine for a sec that you have access to Dr Prof Infectious Diseases chap from the hospital for Crushing Covid Cases. He has promised to answer all your questions regarding Covid and VX’nation and not as his customer.

No, no … because he cares.

What would be your questions?

caveat:

All answers must :-

• Not reach for anecdote
  • Not quote a news article
  • Not be arguments from authority
  • Not be based on a variation of “it’s my firm belief”
  • Non be based on a variation of “it’s for the greater good”
  • Just the facts, Ma’am

I’ll go first …

1. If this virus is truly novel, why aren’t the Diamond Princess people all dead?
  2. The COV vaccines all work? Show me.
  3. If the COV vaccines only attenuate symptoms yet carry real risks, then what exactly convinced you to take that risk?
  4. Can you show me an actual risk matrix for all the VX options?
  1. Why do you drive a Tesla, mate?

9 thoughts on “Guest Post: MatrixTransform – Ask Your Doctor”

1. Mater,
    Excellent post.
    At least it has shown what absolutely appalling low life megalomaniac pig ignorant bottom feeding jelly backed populist dumb niaive egoistical lying inhumane utter bastards we have as leaders.
    The media is just as bad.
    A fly struck sheep looks better than the lot of them.
    Fortunately I am ambivalent about the subject.

2. I notice that every airhead on the wireless is pushing vaccination hard. It’s like a coordinated campaign without any thought or reservation on effectiveness.

3. Imagine for a sec that you have access to Dr Prof Infectious Diseases chap

Wouldn’t happen.
    “Are you a medical professional?” is the response if you question the path an ID Doc is taking.
    I know this thanks to a miserable month in hospital last year, going from bad to worse because clay footed Infectious Diseases Specialists currently sit at the right hand of God.

4. Wouldn’t happen

not true

the tesla is real
    and so is his offer
    although the post is humouresque, this doctor is real
    I will be giving this bloke my questions with the caveats including the tesla one

drives a tesla == saving the planet
    convince you to VX == saving the planet

welcome to the post/post/modern where your personal prejudices are an impost on everybody else

5. My question would be very simple – “If you were my GP would you be prepared to give me a saline injection instead but record it as the real thing?” If the reply is “no” Dr Prof ain’t worth a bean.

6. And on that theme the elf depts have a formula for policy development. Can’t give the work to those who can do, have done and are doing cos they’re too busy. So they give the work to those with the post-nominals who, mostly, have been studying rather than doing. When you do you realise that the vast majority of things just don’t work. In theory everything works but unless you do, you can’t imagine it won’t. All your life’ work out the window. When it doesn’t work you can’t recognise you don’t understand human nature so you project – you weren’t doing it right. So we need to do it again only properly this time. And even more properly the time after that. Look at any public health issue – smoking, drinking, violence, blackfellas, obesity et al. Behind each topic is a massive bureaucracy and many documents, all based on research. But the research has to meet exacting standards or it doesn’t pass intellectualism. Out of all this cherry-picked research comes a policy document which bears no relation to the real world and thus it fails. Why did it fail? Need to do more research to find out. And that completes the circle.

7. Funny how often we hear “well I’ve had the jab and I feel fine”, as though their anecdote means something.

Funny, also, how many anecdotes we are hearing about health services struggling because “health professionals” are quitting rather than accepting mandatory vaccination.

Funny …. but I’m not laughing.

8. I had the same response from my MD. He’s from the subcontinent and quoted an anecdote about how deadly the pox has been in that part of the world. I didn’t voice it but I wanted to remind him that those people live in what’s effectively an open sewer.

9. We will never get to the bottom of this shamdemic. Too much money, reputations and the rest.
    The media is just as bad.
    A fly struck sheep looks better than the lot of them.

Nice, Miss Anthropist.
    Now please consider the Gun Buyback and ongoing impositions on legal firearm users, and how it is based on similar quality behaviour fro9m our betters.