I tried some subtle questioning of medical types in my sphere. Some of them MDs, also a nurse, an Osteo, a Neurologist, and a Dentist. Almost every time I ask about this COV thing and try to root out actual numbers, all I get are anecdotes.
Tall tales about how bad things are in London or somewhere.not.here.
A typical response goes something like: My customer, is originally from Florida and her sister back there is an anti-vaxxer and now her mum is like … literally … dying *open brackets* OMG !! OMG !! OMG *close brackets*.
Imagine for a sec that you have access to Dr Prof Infectious Diseases chap from the hospital for Crushing Covid Cases. He has promised to answer all your questions regarding Covid and VX’nation and not as his customer.
No, no … because he cares.
What would be your questions?
All answers must :-
- Not reach for anecdote
- Not quote a news article
- Not be arguments from authority
- Not be based on a variation of “it’s my firm belief”
- Non be based on a variation of “it’s for the greater good”
- Just the facts, Ma’am
I’ll go first …
- If this virus is truly novel, why aren’t the Diamond Princess people all dead?
- The COV vaccines all work? Show me.
- If the COV vaccines only attenuate symptoms yet carry real risks, then what exactly convinced you to take that risk?
- Can you show me an actual risk matrix for all the VX options?
- Why do you drive a Tesla, mate?