Delta flight from Tampa to Atlanta got crazy?? pic.twitter.com/I9BZUKv3LB— ATL Uncensored (@ATLUncensored) December 25, 2021
This has gone round the world a hundred times already but just in case you missed it. An astonishing confrontation between a crazed [maskless] woman and some male trying to get through a flight while drinking [and therefore also maskless]. It is women [and men] like her that are keeping us from returning to normal life, where we all just go on about our business.
The story is told more comprehensively here. She was also arrested when the plane finally landed.
And for what it’s worth, which is next to nothing to people like these, 150 studies show masks ineffective, harmful.
THE STORY CONTINUES: EXCLUSIVE: Raiders cheerleader turned high-flying realtor is revealed to be the ‘Delta Karen’ – arrested for vicious assault on 80-year-old passenger who took his mask off to eat (and she wasn’t wearing a mask either!). Naturally not covered by the American media but in the Daily Mail in the UK.
- Delta passenger Patricia Cornwall was arrested by the FBI on Thursday after getting into an altercation with a male passenger for not putting his mask on
- Cornwall, 51, was a former cheerleader with the Las Vegas Raiders, according to her social media
- She worked as a real estate agent in Los Angeles but appeared to have relocated to the Florida panhandle in recent months
- The older male passenger had been eating at the time he was approached by an unmasked Cornwall and told to ‘mask up’
- The pair shouted expletives at each other with Cornwall hitting, scratching and spitting at him during the row
- She was then pulled to the back of the plane by crew members and other passengers where she was detained for the remainder of the flight
- Cornwall was taken into custody when the plane reached Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Other passengers and flight crew members reported also being injured as a result of the attack
- An FBI source told DailyMail.com that Cornwall is due for an initial hearing on Monday at the Federal Courthouse in Atlanta
What I had not known was the age of the mail passenger. That, too, is revealed.
A high-flying realtor who worked for Coldwell Banker and Berkshire Hathaway in California has been revealed as the ‘Delta Karen’ who was arrested by the FBI for attacking an 80-year-old passenger on a plane after he removed his face mask to eat – while she was herself maskless.
Such an astonishing story is so many ways. It really is time to give up on masking the population. What is more astonishing to me is how everyone in America seems free to travel about, with or without masking up.