This is a series of pieces in The Australian Spectator over the last few months.
A picture is forming of gross negligence on the part of the meteorologists of the world, headed by the World Meteorological Organization.
It was left to independent wind watchers in Australia to find the wind droughts that severely impact the delivery of power from the registered wind generators connected to the grid.
- The first describes the parallel universe situation where the people in one universe think we are having a rapid green transition and the others know that we are not going anywhere fast and it is not going to happen.
- The second describes The Voice of wind literacy and the series of studies of wind droughts in Australia, extended periods of little or no wind across the whole of the NEM, the electricity grid of SE Australia.
- The third explains the three factors that combine to destroy the sustainability of wind and solar power.
- The fourth expands the scope to Europe which is haunted by the spectre of power failure. The question is asked: why was there no warning from the professional meteorologists?
- Joining the dots to see the connection between the role of the WMO, the World Meteorological Organization, in the rise of climate alarmism and the ongoing activities of meteorologists around the world in adjusting official temperature records and not noticing wind droughts.