Mater’s Mischief #5: Our next American President/Prime Minister?

All the recent talk around our beloved national ‘Tory Fighter‘ (and opposition leader), brought to mind one of my favourite episodes in his acting career.

Of course, he’s not the only current high flying politician in the ‘Progressive Actors Guild’. Don’t worry if you don’t know who the other is, he often goes by his preferred screen name…Brandon.

Watch to the end, the lead story is far from the best.

They tell me that shared interests are good amongst politicians, it helps them find common ground. It should make for a great ice breaker at the next G20.

It’d be ok, if only they’d plagiarise a politician with a clue.

20 thoughts on “Mater’s Mischief #5: Our next American President/Prime Minister?”

1. Am I the only one who cannot stand his voice? That nasally whine makes me reach for the remote every time. The voice of a statesman and a character to go with it, he has not.

2. Obviously Brandon was not dead meat enough. Current idiots in the media resurrected him to the top job without a single question.

Ditto with AlboSleazey

3. Could be worse.

President AOC? (Surber, 3 Jan)

Political jokes sometimes become a nightmare reality. Look at Biden. Democrats now are gnawing off their feet to escape his trap.

She certainly is not a longshot for the nomination. If a tired, old, lazy socialist from Vermont can get nearly half the party’s backing, why not her?

Her voting bloc is better established than Hillary’s because all AOC has to do is show up and take Bernie Sanders votes. He has huge appeal in the Democrat Party.

Really is a crazy time when someone like AOC has an actual shot at becoming President.

4. Bruce of N

IIRC, there is a minimum age limit for the US Presidency, and I suspect that AOC hasn’t yet reached it.

AlboSleazey, OTOH, is long beyond everything.

5. BJ – She turns 35 just in time for the 2024 election…

OTOH there’s news today that Pelosi will retire after the midterms, and AOC may be eying her job.

6. Cassie of Sydneysays:
    January 4, 2022 at 7:16 am
    Albogrease is not fit to be PM.

Ghastly man…..ghastly man.

I can’t think of anyone in federal politics who would be fit to be PM, there’s a tiny smattering of people who are a maaaaaayyyyybbeeeee if I had to, but that’s about it.

7. Liberty Quote:

Winston Smith: Does Big Brother exist?
    O’Brien: Of course he exists.
    Winston Smith: Does he exist like you or me?
    O’Brien: You do not exist.

— George Orwell

George Orwell is telling porkies.
    I’ve never heard of this O’Brien bloke.

8. Joe Biden was not only a plagiarist, but an utterly corrupt influence-peddler who got rich selling access to the White House as vice-president under Biden — the Clinton formula.

It turns out that access was transferable to a presidential nominee of his choice, including him.

And so the Democratic Party’s plan to steal the 2020 presidential election got a ready-made, cardboard cutout acceptable to the loony left designed to hoodwink the electorate that it had a leader acceptable to middle America.

This is EXACTLY the projection you’d expect of a bunch of radicals who’ve never run anything more sophisticated than an online hate campaign – and now they’re running America.

The Biden cabal is not only a bunch of zealots who hate America and want to change it forever, but a bunch of incompetent zealots who destroy everything they touch. The only surprise is that Biden’s approval percentage is still expressed in double figures.

9. I couldn’t care less about AnAl going to a rub and tug. Lying about it is a measure of his character.
    The Democrats are beyond redemption but whatever I or anyone else thinks or does here has none or negligible impact on US politics.
    It would almost worth my while to have a go at politics. When the scum dug up dirt on me I’d own. I’d brag about it. The common man would love me. This may or may not be good advice for aspiring politicians.

10. The Democrats have made a good first attempt at ruining their society. Electing AOC to any position of power (including POTUS) would just put the nail in the coffin.