2,811 thoughts on “Open Thread- Monday 27 Sept 2021”

1. Sancho Panzersays:
    October 1, 2021 at 6:34 pm

And the direction to stop the unvaccinated from entering the establishment directly comes from the Government. In the case of the baker and the cake, the customers were not denied service by the business on behalf of the state and their citizenship status had not been undermined by the state.

2. I always knew you were a staunch mofo

Denounced by my brother this afternoon, Tails. My life has involved coasting on white middle class privilege. Until now.

I’m an outcast. Having spent my entire life trying to be one, it’s a loud and clear affirmation.

What the f*ck has happened to us? 🙁

3. How do people reconcile that view against the right of employers to refuse work to those who don’t want to vaccinate?

This is a huge illogical cliff.

Sure JC, I agree too.

The thing is, it has been mandated.

Like in the US. $700k fines.

Isn’t there a prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment?

4. John H:

There are some interesting points in this video. Poor productivity, looming demographic issues, and have a huge number of military personnel doesn’t matter that much in modern warfare but has imposes huge costs on the country.

You are right, it’s an interesting video.
    And here’s my ‘but’.
    The Chinese armed forces are being compared to the US and its Allies.
    In the same way, the conflict is being measured against the sort of scenario we would like to fight against. Yes, in a medium to high tech war, the Chinese will lose.
    The Chinese leadership is increasingly moving in the direction of Mao Tse Tung and his ideology. Xi consistently demands a return to State control of everything. To me, that means China has gone through the buildup of its economy to enable it to sustain a wide ranging war – he is now culling the people who have built this industrial machine and represent a threat to his leadership.
    In any war, the attacker holds most of the options – he decides the battlefield, the weapons, and the timing of the start.
    The defender must prepare for the alternatives he is presented with.
    Is the war going to be against South East Asia and its crop areas? Or Siberia and the Far East of Russia with the promise of the last great treasure house on the planet? Or a push to the west and the oilfields of the Arab states?
    Will it be with a rapid war of movement against India and Pakistan or a mass assault using the 40 million excess HIV males?
    My guess is as good as others but were I in charge of China it would be when the main enemy was weak – as the US is at present, and divided against itself.
    Personally, I’d go for the south east of Asia – Vietnam, Burma, Singapore, etc after a nasty little COVID 22. A Chinese Empire stretching from Indonesia to Nepal, Mongolia to Korea, would see China unassailable for the next 100 years with all the resources, technology and industry to make Xi as great a figure as Mao.

5. Let me just say the new ASIC system is retarded.

You can still see old stuff on the old system but not old stuff on the new system.

Mmmmyes. What we need is these rubes expanding their remit.

6. Denounced by my brother this afternoon, Tails
    Excellent.
    I’m with you.
    And my mother.
    Resistance means sacrifice.
    This is even worse than Civil War.
    This is a war for your mind.
    Collaborators get only one thing.
    Family or otherwise.
    Told you it was gonna get messy!
    Only the strong& ruthless will survive.
    2019 is now a lifetime ago.
    Life Comes At You Fast!
    We’re all Conan now!
    March, or Die

7. There was some discussion on a past thread about the issue of greased cartridges, and the Indian Mutiny. A Cat, whose name escapes me, recommended “The English Cartridge” by Brett Gibbons. The mailman’s camels delivered my copy this morning – fascinating reading, indeed, and thanks to whoever recommended the book.

8. Protesters should be organising “Pro Police” rallies.

There is nothing more Aussie than “taking the piss” out of these idiots. The imagery would be magic.

9. Mayhem has arrived at your place.
    Embrace it, and grin.
    Our comfortable, rich, peaceful lives are over.
    There’s nowhere to flee.
    You fight, or submit.
    Haha, sorry!!
    Wake up
    And FIGHT.
    NO SURRENDER

10. Going to use your Vaxx Pass to do things I can’t, Cassie?
    In favour of real fascism, or still hunting Nazis?
    Answer.
    We’re watching.
    Silence is assent.

11. Reckon St Peter could’ve been in the vicinity of the CFMEU last week when John Setka denied knowing Crazy Dan.

“Stop saying Dan’s my mate.
    I don’t even know the bloke.”

Shit, that was funny Goanna.
    The boss of the CFMEU pulling the “before the cock crows thrice” stunt and denying he has met an ALP Socialist Left faction Premier.
    That’s gotta hurt like a stair dive.

12. Winston Smithsays:
    October 1, 2021 at 7:44 pm
    elf.

Thanks Winston. While everyone is focused on Taiwan the problems of amphibious landings are huge and would invite retaliation from the USA and Japan. So I like your idea that they will opt for other options if only because I have previously suggested China might wait for a neighbour to undergo some serious internal disruption and use that as an excuse to invade under the pretext of restoring peace and order to that country. North Korea is an obvious target in that regard.

Not Singapore though, no-one will tolerate any threat to the Malacca Strait.

BTW typing this while listening to … .

Taiwan: China’s next target? DW Analysis

13. Calli:

I agree – part of the small mindedness of people.
    There were a lot of people trying to survive any way they could – what does one do when one has kids or family that are hungry?
    It’s what happens when there are wars, an empty belly doesn’t give a damn about morality.

14. “TailgunneRsays:
    October 1, 2021 at 8:02 pm
    Did writing that give you a cheap thrill?
    Time for a haircut, collaborator?”

How dare you. You have history of posting anti-Semitic and Holocaust denying posts. In fact it was the likes of you who collaborated with the Germans in World War II.

15. businesses can discriminate against covid vax status, but specifically prohibited from doing the same for any other disease

these days you could have hepatitis and still get a job in the kitchen as long as you’re covid VX’d

16. “as a neoJew?”

You’re not a “newJew”. And that’s the last time I will engage with you….I don’t engage with anti-Semites.

17. fact it was the likes of you who collaborated with the Germans in World War II.
    Is that right, oh mighty warrior?
    Answer my question, or be damned.
    Who’s collaborating now? Nor in the most of time, but today?
    It ain’t me.
    You’re exposed.
    Everyone can see you, collaborator.
    Or will you burn your Pass in public and stand with us?

18. will she use her Vaxx Pass to do things I cannot do, as a neoJew?

No, because she has principles.

You should know better.

19. Hideous government.

Public Health (COVID-19 Additional
    Restrictions for Delta Outbreak) Order (No 2)
    Amendment (No 7) Order 2021

24A Outdoor recreation for fully vaccinated persons
    (1) A person may leave the person’s place of residence for outdoor recreation no
    further than 5 kilometres from the place of residence if the person—
    (a) is a fully vaccinated person or is under 16 years of age, and
    (b) undertakes the outdoor recreation only with persons who, if at least 16
    years of age, are fully vaccinated persons.
    Example— This applies to leisure activities, including fishing.
    (2) A person must not be away from the person’s place of residence for more than
    2 hours per day under this clause.
    (3) A person who is at least 16 years of age who leaves the person’s place of
    residence under this clause must—
    (a) carry—
    (i) evidence showing the person’s name and place of residence, and
    (ii) vaccination evidence for the person, and
    Example— An online immunisation history statement or COVID-19
    digital certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register.
    (b) produce the evidence if requested to do so by a police officer.

20. calli says:
    October 1, 2021 at 1:34 pm

I’m trying to rustle up some sympathy.

……………..

No. Not working.

What was that about businesses who did not insist on vaxxed workers “going backwards”, Glad?

Bye, bye. Please continue to face me as you back out the door.

Spot on!

Rot in hell you disgusting pseudo conservative sanctimonious pathetic turncoat bitch!!

21. We’ve also been denounced today by my middle child. No more visits or access to the grandies until we’re both vaxxed.

We’re pretty shattered but it won’t change our minds. Yet.

22. No, because she has principles.
    Let her answer, Rabz.
    If she won’t burn her Vaxx Pass…
    Well, I think we all can see.
    But then, I AM an anti-Semite? Whatever the fuck that means.
    Convenient slur for certain collaborators.
    Of the Soros kind.
    I saw you in Hungary in 1944, Georgie!

23. “Megansays:
    October 1, 2021 at 8:16 pm
    We’ve also been denounced today by my middle child. No more visits or access to the grandies until we’re both vaxxed.”

I’m sorry to hear this Megan. It’s disgraceful.

24. in the case of the baker and the cake

you can write about the baker
    you can legislate against the baker
    you can fine the baker
    you can destroy the baker’s business and family

but you can’t make them bake

… so fuck youse

25. Megs – how did this insanity arise?

In 19 months our lives have been turned upside down and into mere existences.

Never forget what they have stolen from us.

26. Well…I cut my own hair the other day. As I did it with the big scissors, I thought about those poor women who were targeted after the war. Horrible stuff.

I did mine yesterday to. Now I look like a neo nazi. #2.

27. and if you do it at the point of a gun
    and the baker accepts your terms and takes that bullet

then you don’t have a baker

…so fuck youse

28. tails – out of deference to my friend, Cass, I apologise for speaking for her.

You still need to pull your head in.

We’re all under pressure here, squire.

29. Calli

calli says:
    October 1, 2021 at 6:04 pm
    This is a huge illogical cliff.
    No it isn’t.
    You’re conflating a stupid cake with people’s bodies.

And

calli says:
    October 1, 2021 at 6:05 pm
    Good grief! Did I just argue with JC?
    I blame the Mudgee Shiraz.

Calli, what the hell. How could you argue with me? It’s totally unacceptable.

A Suggestion says:
    No it’s not.
    1. The baker is providing the service and buyer is requesting the service.
    2. The employee is providing the service and the employer is buying the service.
    The right of refusal is with the supplier, not the purchaser.

Your argument doesn’t make sense.

1. The aspiring cake buyer wants to force the cake maker to do something he doesn’t want to do.
    2. The employer doesn’t want to hire someone who isn’t vaxed.
    Both the cale maker and the employer should enjoy equal freedom.

Areff

So, if employees keep losing their work ID tags and the boss insists everyone must get a bar-coded tattoo, that would be OK?

No, the employer can just fire the idiot who keeps losing his tag, or introduce facial recognition and you don’t need a tag. ?

Getting back to Calli

The cake marker considers baking a cake for the guy dudes a very serious religious infraction which could mean to him that he won’t be getting through the pearly gates.

30. You still need to pull your head in.
    Questions are violence.
    In soy world.
    Interesting that she won’t answer.
    The Israel First warrior princess won’t answer something so simple?
    Telling.
    I’ll let the Cat decide.

31. Wouldn’t the Commonwealth Privacy Act override that?

Hmm. It is actually very vague.

Is that allowable under section, 16A (1); for item 1, condition b?

“necessary to lessen or prevent a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual, or to public health or safety.”

Arguably yes.

Is that collection of personal data though?

I’d say no (dictionary definition) and go back to the privacy principles and objects of the Act and extrinsic materials such as the Parliamentary speeches. No I’m not going to read them tonight. :smiley face:

32. I thought that the NSW Treasurers intervention in the apartheid state last week was interesting and awkward given he was essentially opposing Gladys.

In hindsight it seems obvious what was going on, he’s been in public for weeks now.

Watch out for the language though:

“Once every single person in this state has had the opportunity to be vaccinated with two doses then we should open up for everyone,”

Only once “Every single person in the state?” has been ‘offered’ a second jab will unvaccinated people be let free?

The headline sounds nice on the surface but there’s a lot hidden in there, beware.

33. Phone calls and emails a plenty this afternoon.

Dickhead Dan unleashes a shit storm on the corporate world, can we demand their vax proof?, will we have to find them alternate non critical roles for the unvaxxed?, how will we operate with so few people vaxed? If this is under emergency powers, what’s the long term legality? Can you make a vaccine which is not fully approved by the TGA mandatory? etc. etc.

Well, fucking serves you right!

You’ve been this dickheads lapdog for the last 18 months, now he’s asked you to do something really fucking stupid….

34. Megs – how did this insanity arise?

Slowly at first, Rabz then all at once.
    I said something in anger today that I deeply regret but emotional blackmail will do that to a hothead like me.
    Seriously contemplating getting out of Dodge to where mandates have been canned. I’ve got a British passport and the Prince only has to reside in Italy for three months to get his citizenship back so we have options. Would rather wait out a return to sanity somewhere free. That’s assuming that this once great country will ever return to sanity.

35. Indolent:

In that case what, exactly, does the “vaccine” do, apart from creating potentially fatal blood clotting?

Um.
    Ah.
    (Picks nose and surveys results.)
    Nah. That’d be about it, Indolent.
    (Wanders off to wash hands…)

36. The Israel First warrior princess won’t answer something so simple?
    Telling.
    I’ll let the Cat decide.

Here’s what I decide. Not ‘the Cat’, just me.

Go fuck yourself, Son of Bird. Jump on one flatbed in a big big crowd and you think you’re Lech Walesa.

You have no idea of what some virulently anti-Covid vax people have to risk. Not haircuts. Not holidays. You want to sacrifice other people’s lives’ work and take the food from their childrens’ tables, and throw them all into the snow to starve because you’ll get by doing on again off again labouring work and couch surfing.

The people you’re calling collaborators are not tools of The Establishment, and you’ve seen them year after year here bagging the same group of incompetents in governments around the country. Yet here we are. Breivik and Nazis.

For you? Should she? Should they?

Enough. I’m going to the pub.

37. As far as I can see, there are no current Acts or regulation which force vaccinations for all workers in NSW.

Nor can I find any proposed bills for this.

That makes perfect sense, seeing as they’re trying to force business to do their dirty work for them. They’ve admitted they cannot mandate vaccination. Also, that business will not (cannot?) be fined for non-discrimination. (It used to be the other way around.) The police commissioner has also said that they will not check vaccination status in venues. I’d say they have serious legal problems which they’re trying to overcome by bullying.

38. I can’t even…
    Perth’s Black Swan Theatre Co (Thirty years of losing money)
    at the Heath Ledger (State) Theatre
    Presents…
    Animal Farm.
    George Orwell.
    rewritten by…
    Van Badham.
    You couldn’t make it up.

39. calli says:
    October 1, 2021 at 5:14 pm

Thanks, Nelson. I saw one in KMart for $70 and it had good reviews.

Everything is made in the middle kingdom now, probably all at the same factory

?

Even if they all do come from the MK, hopefully the brand can instill a degree of qualitative discipline over their manufacture.

40. She’ll stand up for you as you sell her down the drain. I’m not happy about your ugly denunciation of our confreres, tails.

Damn straight.
    There are plenty here who are vaxed (or at least thinking about it) who strongly support the rights of others to refuse.
    But the demands for futile displays of solidarity continue to escalate.
    Gunner, who appointed you God, to decide that a 79 year old should not visit elderly relatives overseas?
    That JC should not attend his son or daughter’s wedding (not that they are marrying each other)?
    That Farmer Gez shouldn’t visit his mother in care?
    Enough.
    The faux martyrdom has gone far enough.
    Get down off the fucking cross.
    There’s a timber shortage.

41. Plenty of good size country towns with small houses and cottages to look at while Toowoomba is the regional capital for services and has three major hospitals.

It’s one of the most socially and politically conservative regions in the country with friendly locals.

42. Real Cats don’t let other Cats get fakeVaxxed.
    Dot, I’m looking at you!
    You’ve got your whole , resistance law dude, life ahead of you.
    I want a ride in your Maserati. As long as I can fire a few rounds into the air on top of a bridge somewhere before we go to the casino.
    Supporting the resistance has many benefits.
    Our pension plan can’t be beat!
    As in, you’ll get to live a long, Covid-free life…
    Or end up full of bullets in a ditch, Saul-style.
    It’s a delicate dance
    Haha

43. Knuckle Draggersays:
    October 1, 2021 at 8:44 pm

Sorry. KD. I reported your post when I meant to like, like, like it.

Hope the keno numbers all come your way tonight.

44. Zipstersays:
    October 1, 2021 at 8:19 pm
    Obama criticizes ‘unsustainable’ open borders policy: ‘We are a nation state’

Et tu Barack?

Too little, too late. A bit like the great saviour of the US himself.

45. Someone suggested an over 50’s retirement village, sorry I’d rather live in Broadmeadows, the idea of having close neighbours who want to do things in a ‘community’ centre horrifies me. My nearest neighbour is around a half Km away and that’s way too close. Plus my wife is 45, she’s 20 years younger than me, not a ‘love you long time girl’, just a good woman whose parents were horrified at first but are ok with it now 21 years of marriage later.

Geez I’m not asking for much, am I?

46. who appointed you God, to decide that a 79 year old should not visit elderly relatives overseas?
    I fucking did.
    Collaborators bitching because “I just wanted a Caribbean cruise before I die!”
    Fuck off.
    People who think resistance is without hardship!?
    Lol, welcome to the real world, bitch!
    Here, have a few red pills.
    Yes, you’re gonna go hungry.
    Yes, you’re gonna be cold.
    Yes, you’re gonna be shunned.
    Yes, you ain’t going to St.Martinique to see the fucking reef fish.
    Fucking Australia. Bunch of pussy mofos.
    But, much riches!
    Lol
    That’s all over.
    Those who haven’t been paying attention just don’t realise it yet.
    Pfft, what do you want from me?
    All I’ve got for you is a shit rifle and a hard road ahead.
    And probably a shitty death in a ditch.
    But we Fight.
    Hehe, what else you want in life?
    Kiss your kids, clean your weapons and get ready, faggots

47. If Perrottet wins the leadership of the NSW Liberals and remains true to his previous stance on restoring freedoms and re-opening up the state (I know it’s a big ask, but we’ll see), that could be the end of this crap. Morrison will be unable to do anything because all along he’s been impotent against the state premiers. If the other state premiers continue with the controls – including mandating vaccinations like Andrews has just announced – many of their residents may just see NSW as a haven of normality and want to move. sfw, come on over!

48. Hmm

Thought about a side gig cleaning drains, just helped a mate out.

Turns out I am a crook after I read the rules.

You can’t even pour Draino down a sink of a property you don’t own unless you have a plumbing cert. and two years work experience.

Well. No wonder they can all afford jetskis.

It is a big a scam as tow truck driving and how I can tow a trailer heavier than a car, but I can’t tow a car.

A scam. A total scamola.

49. No disrespect to guys who gasfit, LP gas work, set up pipes before foundations are poured, guild guttering, etc. That’s real work that requires skill, effort and brains.

I can’t see the need for a trade cert to clean a drain pipe other than craven I’ll gotten profit taking.

50. I need a place where you can make friends but those friends know how to give each other space, somewhere where the police are local and keep the peace rather than enforce arbitrary gov mandates, somewhere with cheap rates and good beer,

Geez I’m not asking for much, am I?

51. If you’re going to relocate get up to Noosa. Imagine being up there when a much loved former PM dies by suicide. That man could do anything. 3 shots to the back of the head wasn’t enough to keep a good man down. Nope, a 4th was needed and that’s what done it. In 20 years you’ll have to cope with a muck raking Liz Hayes investigation just because you were in the area but they never go uncover anything new.
    Nice weather too.

52. There are plenty here who are vaxed (or at least thinking about it)
    Why would I give a fuck what the stupid think?
    See you after the 8th booster?
    Lol
    If you ain’t awake yet?
    …..
    What can I say?
    It speaks for itself.
    Submission is always the right move…
    For sheep.
    Take stock of your own weakness, bitches.
    You’ve been played.
    No one can help you now. You have the Weapon in your blood.
    Shall I say something nice at your remembrance in a year’s time?
    Lol, nah mate – we got a war to win!
    Your mistake, your responsibility.
    Shame.

53. Go fuck yourself, Son of Bird. Jump on one flatbed in a big big crowd …

Allegedly.
    That day was loaded with “I got on the truck just after that” and “Yeah, I was just out of shot behind the guy with the hat” and “I was with those guys but just popped into the servo for smokes”.
    Almost as if … no, perish the thought.

54. 132andBushsays:

October 1, 2021 at 9:05 pm

Unfortunately Leigh Lowe has changed his handle but I still miss Infidel Tiger.

I don’t.
    Pompous idiot.

Both of them.

55. Get down off the fucking cross.
    There’s a timber shortage.

So I should just get in the train?
    How do you know where it’s going, Sancho?
    Enlighten me.

56. Getting back to Calli

If he belongs to Christ, he will be with Him in paradise.

This isn’t an “entry test” for the Christian. It’s about adding to the weight of sin borne on the cross. Otherwise, we’d just sin and say “sorry”.

You don’t do that to someone you love.

57. Leigh Lowe was cool. He was always waiting at the Imperial while the arrests were going down 50m away.
    Shame I never got to meet him.
    Infidel Tiger was the man. Missed

58. Where’s “warrior Princess” Cassie?
    No answer.
    Collaborator, confirmed.
    Knew it.
    #ani-Semitelyfe
    She’s on the first plane to Tel Aviv.
    With her shiny Vaxx Pass.
    While the staunch Aussies holiday within 15km.
    Nice.
    Who’s wearing the SS epaulettes in 2021?
    Lol
    Outed

59. If Perrottet wins the leadership of the NSW Liberals and remains true to his previous stance on restoring freedoms and re-opening up the state

60. The Israel First warrior princess won’t answer something so simple?
    Telling.
    I’ll let the Cat decide.

Unimpressed.

Why did you single out Cassie? Amongst so many? It intrigues me.

61. Would rather wait out a return to sanity somewhere free. That’s assuming that this once great country will ever return to sanity.

Megs – if I survive this current outburst of hitlerist insanity, I’m out of here. Not giving a rodent’s if the grass turns out to be not that green over there.

At this rate I’ll end up back in the ol’ dart, probably in Liverpool, where my mum hailed from. Going and watching those mighty Reds playing live or existing here – it doesn’t seem to be much of a choice – and at least I’ll (finally) be on the same side of the planet as Miss Rowsell. 🙂

62. Whoever wins needs to tie matt kean to the blades of a 120 meter tall fucking wind tower.

Problem is by now, normally the frontrunners have already started to openly vie for the top position. Not seeing that yet so what is cooking in the backrooms.

63. Then somewhere in the Hunter Valley should be fine. Coal miners, vignerons, horse studs, lotsa pubs and beer.

Woke idiots, Sydneystanis, Novocastrians, Gerry Harvey…

Yep, Croatia looks good!

64. cohenitesays:
    October 1, 2021 at 9:19 pm

cohenite, I saw John Ruddick talking to Rowan Dean on Credlin. When asked about the possible joint ticket of Perrottet and Kean, Ruddick said that they’re friends. That wasn’t a hopeful look, I must admit. We’ll see.

65. The anti-Catholic pile-on against Perrotet has already started, with a contribution from, of all people, Cheryl Kermit (remember her?). At any rate, she obviously believes that Catholic schoolboys are good for some things.

Meanwhile the Obeid-Tripodi sock puppet Keneally (‘poor little me, if only I’d known’) gets exonerated and progresses from one underserved promotion to another.

66. JC your 2000 era conservacorp conservatism doesn’t cut the mustard anymore. Judy’s privately owned $100,000 a year bakery on the corner not baking a cake for an over entitled over-protected by law fag activist who has come into ruin her, is a little different than billion dollar global mega corps ganging up to demand people provide their intimate medical details because their mates in the government really, really want 900% of people to be jabbed poked and prodded but can’t force it by law.

67. Cassie is “protected class” ?
    But I thought she was a warrior?
    At least I know now that she can’t defend herself, but let’s others jump in for her.
    Warriors!
    Lol
    She, like all other Vaxxed here, know in themselves that they’ll be enjoying their new-found “freedoms” while the rest of us who resist will be excluded.
    None of them will burn their “Purity Pass” and stand with us.
    Pay attention.
    Let them burn their Vaxx Pass, or stand condemned.
    Watch.

68. Cheryl Kermit (remember her?)

Unfortunately yes. The gettin’ on it with Garth* Garth Evans political prostitute.

I’d been laboreing under the delusion that she was (long) dead. But yeah, thanks OL, for reminding me.

*Deliberate

69. I’m trolling her, Cassi?
    Hmmm…
    Ok
    Questions are violence now. On the Cat.
    If only she could speak for herself.
    Will she, or any other posters, burn their Vaxx Pass, or will they use it to support the fascists?
    Pretty simple.
    Or, perhaps, too hard.
    Pussies.

70. Seriously there is no reason for the acrimony here.
    The reason you want to protest mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports isn’t vaccines or vaccine passports.
    As shit as they are.
    It’s because it’s a threshold moment. You know it, I know it, and they know it.
    It’s why they hesitated on that threshold.
    It’s why they vacillated back and forth with “Mandatory, not mandatory, as mandatory as we can make it, not mandatory but…”.
    Because as soon as you mandate something that will kill a certain number of people, as soon as you pick one group of lives over another group, we walk through a doorway into a completely different room.
    You mandate it in order for people to work, keep a roof over their heads and survive, it’s a step into that other room.
    It lets all those social scientists and social engineers off the leash to do what they always wanted to do: Play God.
    If you don’t protest this, if you don’t dig in here, I can promise you that the things you think you are protecting, your house, your job, your wealth, they are transformed by these decisions. They are no longer what you think they are.
    Say you want to protect that mortgaged investment property you own. Great, I understand, you worked hard for it. losing your job because of refusing the vaccine makes that negatively geared investment property disappear.
    BUT. We’ve just seen in the states they effectively take that property off you with eviction moratoriums.
    They taking the personal medical decisions out of your hands and upon themselves aren’t disconnected from these things.
    If you want to keep your shit you better get with it. It’s all up for grabs.
    We’re in this together. Stop letting THEM wedge us. Because they are globalists, they are Marxists, and this is the biggest wealth grab and social transformation in history. None of you shit is safe if you let them have this.

71. It’s because it’s a threshold moment. You know it, I know it, and they know it.

Yes, you are quite correct, Arky.

If they push it for a marginal variation of a common cold (and yes, people do die of colds), what else are they going to try on?

72. Cassie is not under any obligation to answer you.
    No, of course.
    But it would clear up certain things.
    Creep? Get fucked, xunt
    Say it to my face.
    Then see what happens

73. Is Paul Dimattina a Nazi because he reluctantly opens his businesses under crippling restrictions so he can give dozens of people jobs? Is he? What about the coffee shop the divorced mother operates on razor-thin margins? Should she burn it down in protest, live under a bridge and hawk the fork?

Or my cousin who has worked his arse off to own two gyms.
    Now he is looking down the barrel of losing all of that, including the roof over the heads of his family of six.
    He might … just might … hang on and rebuild from zero at the age of 52.
    Yeah, he should so refuse to re-open when he can, because … because … because Gunner is running around like a wailing girly-man after having lost what exactly?
    Oh, that’s right.
    Two weeks fucking pay.
    Here’s the thing.
    Gunner had 18 month’s solid work while everybody else was circling around the plughole, solely because Dan Xi-Man is in lock-step with the building unions.
    Where was the solidarity then, bro?
    You know, Paul is losing his pub, Silvio is losing his cafe, Mick’s gym is going down the gurgler.
    Did you say, “Hey, I shouldn’t be gobbling down Dan’s semen while these guys are going broke. I’m out”?
    Did you?
    If not, shut the fuck up.

74. Arkysays:

October 1, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Seriously there is no reason for the acrimony here.

Go talk to that DPLRBL cunt who has been on clover for 18 months while everyone else has been eating shit sandwiches, and now starts beating the marching drum because he lost two weeks fucking pay.

75. Go talk to that DPLRBL cunt
    My homestead?
    Damn, it’s quick. But no tv, stove,fridge,etc.
    Two weeks pay?
    Got a room? I’ve was on half pay since middle of last year. Now, lost my gig because Vaxx mandate, but I was “on probation” so no worries.
    What’s next? No idea. The mandate is everywhere.
    Start my own biz from scratch with no bankroll? Maybe…
    I’ve lost nothing?
    Uh huh.
    But I’ll never kneel.
    Unlike some.

76. “Megansays:
    October 1, 2021 at 8:16 pm

Sorry to hear that, Megan. This is the saddest part of this whole thing: the separating and dividing of people; especially the dividing of families. Hope it all works itself out for you.
    kindest regards,
    BBS

77. it’s a threshold moment.

Indeed, it is, Arks.

For an unassuming man from the South Island (one of my favourite places on this planet, if it’s any consolation, which it is probably isn’t) you are on top of some very profound concepts.

Stating them very clearly. More power to you, Arks.

78. Go talk to that DPLRBL c*nt who has been on clover for 18 months while everyone else has been eating shit sandwiches, and now starts beating the marching drum because he lost two weeks fucking pay.

Boom!

79. Sure sign the argument is being lost
    Perhaps read upthread, toughie.
    There was no argument.
    Just Milton being a fkn bitch.
    He’d never face me in real life and she knows it.
    Fkn gay as AIDS.
    But I’ll not schwack her too bad. Chivalry and all.
    Lol
    Don’t forget to wear your best knickers,mili.

80. None of your shit is safe if you let them have this.

No it’s not. They’re using it as a way to further assault property rights eg allowing tenants to stop playing rent and not be evicted. I believe all this have been fantasized about for decades in uni common rooms around the world.

81. TailgunneRsays:

October 1, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Try it, Milton
    Don’t be a pussy all your life.

Pussy?
    Who meekly turned up on site and trudged through those 32 hours every week of mildly strenous alleged labour?
    32 hours including paid breaks.
    You know, who buckled under and served under the Andrews/Setka sweetheart deal?
    The only thing that arced you guys up was the deal to work six (6) hours straight and then going home.
    Boo-frickin-hoo.
    No lunch room time off during my six actual hours of alleged work.
    Really doing it hard.
    Nine six hour days causes a nervous breakdown.
    Tell me again.
    Who’s a pussy?

82. Fuck off psycho
    You better believe.
    Still want to come at me?
    Everyone knows where to find me.
    I ain’t hiding.
    Not my style.
    What’s yours, mili?

83. Sancho Panzersays:
    October 1, 2021 at 9:50 pm
    Arkysays:

October 1, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Seriously there is no reason for the acrimony here.

Go talk to that DPLRBL cunt

I’ve just spent an hour talking to my missus who faces the sack unless she too gets the vaccine.
    Only, the reason my daughter took 15 years to appear, when we were both in our forties, is the same reason A. really, really doesn’t want this vaccine. Because our daughter was a miracle, and A. is scared this vaxx will bring back a previous condition.
    So I appreciate on behalf of my missus TG taking a stance.
    I have repeatedly told A. that the decision is entirely hers. No one, not me, not the government and not her employer, has the right to tell her to take a medicine or not to take it.

84. Sancho, you seem upset?
    Are you in the white knight crew?
    Haha
    Say it ain’t so.
    Do you push pencils&paper around?
    That’s cool.
    For some….
    Don’t blame me for your poor life choices.
    Faggot

85. We’re in this together. Stop letting THEM wedge us. Because they are globalists, they are Marxists and this is the biggest wealth grab and social transformation in history. None of your shit is safe if you let them have this.

86. I’ve was on half pay since middle of last year

Cry me a fucking river.
    Get back to me when you’ve lost $4 meg and fighting creditors while home-schooling four kids.
    You fucking sook.

87. I have better things to do with my time than try and find you.
    Nice.
    Come to a meet up. I’ll buy you a wine spritzer and you can tell me what a creep I am.
    Deal?

88. If Perrottet wins the leadership of the NSW Liberals and remains true to his previous stance on restoring freedoms and re-opening up the state

What about Photios whose clients, according to Clive Palmer, are Pfizer and AstraZeneca? Is he still calling the shots?

89. Arks – do your best to protect them both, which we know you will. What the f*ck has this insanity reduced us to?

We should be out there en masse utilising those li’l tumbrils, erecting gallows, gathering piano wire by the kilometre and preparing those mighty pikes.

90. Get back to me when you’ve lost $4 meg
    Fuck off – who has that much to lose?
    Not the working man!
    Get a grip dude
    Simplify.
    A station wagon in the beach carpark is just as good as the over water bungalow in the Maldives.
    If you got the right female company that is.
    Hehe
    Helps if you can surf pretty well 😀
    Do more, with less.
    Even you can can figure it out, Richie Rich.
    The working man’s friend.
    Lol, get fucked

91. I live maybe 300m from a freeway … and even that is deathly quiet

this is like when I was a kid on the peninsula and the world stopped after dark in the 70’s

it aint just quiet.

it’s dead

stopped

92. Sancho Panzer says:
    October 1, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I’ve was on half pay since middle of last year

Cry me a fucking river.
    You fucking sook.

hahahahahaha

suddenly you’ve got 4 kids….

fkn laugh out loud

93. You’re a very good reason not to go to meet ups
    Haha, you’re right.
    Keeps your face intact.
    Relax, I’ll pick you up and give you a tequila after I’m done with you?
    Then we can be friends again.

94. No one, not me, not the government and not her employer, has the right to tell her to take a medicine or not to take it.

Yep. There’s no way fucking Dickhead Dan or anyone else is forcing me to get jabbed. This is the line.

95. Do you push pencils&paper around?

Actually, I used to work in construction.
    PM.
    So, yeah, pushed pencils and paper around.
    Also became very adept at pushing deadshits off site.
    Easy when you know how.
    They self immolate mostly.

96. suddenly you’ve got 4 kids…
    Sancho!
    Is this true!?!?!?
    You wouldn’t tell lies would you?!?!?!?
    Come see me at the next meet up, we’ll work it out, together.
    Unless your balls have turned to ovaries while I wasn’t looking?

97. it aint just quiet.

it’s dead

stopped

98. it aint just quiet.

it’s dead

stopped

Great resets don’t reset themselves and we all know bogans shouldn’t have nice things.

99. This is the line.

Indeed, Rick. I never expected to be digging the heels in so stoutly against a concept as ridiculous as the hitlerist idiocy that’s seen us existing in gilded cages for 19 f*cking months.

Where we go from here is a test. One I fear we will fail (again).

100. Wow threats of violence on a political-economy blog.
    Yeah, but after we’ll have a tequila suicide and have a laugh.
    Calm down, bitch
    Haven’t you ever had to defend yourself?
    Lol
    I’m not gonna put you in an ambulance, just teach you a lesson in respect.
    Life’s about lessons, dude.
    We always be learning

101. Sancho Panzer says:
    October 1, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Do you push pencils&paper around?

Actually, I used to work in construction.
    PM.
    So, yeah, pushed pencils and paper around.
    Also became very adept at pushing deadshits off site.
    Easy when you know how.
    They self immolate mostly.

yeah

I worked on a building site where they kicked the bloke over the edge.

Same place ?????

102. Uncle Bevan said in the televised interview below that he’s more confident now that he’s fully vaccinated.

——————————————————————————-

Must be a coincidence!

103. Thanks BBS and Cassie. We’ll find a way. But the grandies were the only reason keeping us in this hellhole. If we aren’t needed here anymore then we are free to find an alternative for a few months.

It’s been a hideous week, filled with tension and tears and not just with my children, with my birth family as well. I’m feeling put upon and unwilling to compromise.

104. The world as we knew it is slowly being ground to a halt. The only thing you can count on hearing at night is the fucking Vikpol helicopter.

QLD is the same. Whenever there’s talk of ‘lockdown’ here comes PolAir buzzing and slowly hovering around the acreage blocks night and day. Not sure what the purpose is other than irritating the shit out of everyone and keeping the covid karens in a state of permanent near hysteria.

105. threats of violence on a political-economy blog

There’s no longer any economics here, Milt.

97% of it is bullshit and the other 3% is common sense. Nothing makes me grate my teeth more than hearing imbeciles referring to “economic theory”. There is no such monstrosity (thank goodness).

The scientific method be damned. Again.

106. Breaking news, from the Oz.

Subs letter shows no deception of French
    exclusive
    Cameron Stewart
    ASSOCIATE EDITOR
    @camstewarttheoz
    28 minutes ago October 1, 2021
    No Comments

France’s claim that Australia ­deceived it over the $90bn submarine project on the same day as it was cancelled have been torpedoed.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian this week accused Australia of lying, claiming that the Defence Department sent a letter to Paris on the day the contract was cancelled that said Australia was ready for the “rapid signature for the second phase of the program”.

“Everything I have told you is confirmed by the letter I received on 15 September from the Australian ministry of defence that said everything is OK let’s continue,” Mr Le Drian told a parliamentary hearing in France. “Someone lied.”

However, the letter sent by Defence to Paris on that day, ­obtained by The Weekend Australian, says no such thing. The Defence letter says only that the French shipbuilder Naval Group had completed a “systems ­review” — a formal engineering design review — and could now formally “exit” that review as ­required under the submarine ­design contract.

But the letter, written in dry contractual language by the ­director-general of the Future Submarine Program, Commodore Craig Bourke, and sent to Naval Group, makes no reference to any decision to authorise or even mention the next phase of design work.

In fact, it goes out of its way to state the completion of the systems review in no way automatically leads to the next phase in the contract.

“The matters addressed in this correspondence do not provide any authorisation to continue work or for the reimbursement of that work under (the) Core Work Scope 1 (contract),’ the letter states.

Naval Group had been aware since late last year that a decision to start the next phase of work would be subject to further government consideration.

Mr Le Drian described the way Australia broke the contract as a “betrayal”, and France has reacted with fury to the decision, with France recalling its ambassador from Canberra and French President Emmanuel Macron refusing to take calls from Scott Morrison.

Mr Le Drian said the ambassador would return to Australia only “when we have had a review” and that France was “waiting for strong actions and not just words” from Canberra.

French Trade Minister Franck Riester has also refused to meet Trade Minister Dan Tehan when Mr Tehan visits Paris this month for an OECD meeting.

Mr Morrison has acknowledged France’s “disappointment” but said he acted in Australia’s ­national interests in scrapping the French project in favour of a new plan to build nuclear-powered submarines with the technological help of the US and Britain under a new pact known as AUKUS.

107. Drugs, Sancho.
    Drugs mate.
    Imma become a farmer.
    If one can’t make a quid in this fascist regime you now to, you gotta be agile&innovative.
    Malcolm Turnbull said so.
    God bless him.
    Exploit growing markets they told me at MBA school?
    Seems legit.

108. Speaking of not answering questions.
    Gunner.
    When you were collecting a pay packet all last year, why didn’t you say “Fuck it. I’m out. It’s just not right that all these other people are copping it while I’m made in the shade”?
    Where was the solidarity then, bro?

109. Which in a way is a good thing. As an economist, I find the dismal science hideously boring, totally disconnected from reality and ultimately, utterly useless.

No. Economics is behind the natural sciences but ahead of psychology.

The problem is shills and liars won’t buy good advice and the government has too large a role in the economy, so good advice is as good as knowing the right Minister at the right time.

110. How you “nearly got into”
    Sancho hasn’t been paying attention. Obviously.
    I’ll let others fill him in.
    Do you get embarrassed easily, Sancho?
    Hahahaha
    Millionaire tradie?

111. sancho,

does not follow

112. The general acrimony everywhere is destroying friendships, families, social structures and workplaces. No need for it. It lets the mongrel bastards win.

Indeed.

113. Arkysays:
    October 1, 2021 at 9:41 pm

thank you Arky – well said.

Exactly what I’ve been trying to explain to people who ask me what the fuss is.

We’re at a fork in the road – we do not want to take that path. There be evil down it.

114. Cripes. Looks like a picked the right evening to wander the labyrinth of youboob.

It’s understandable that people are feeling fragile and trigger-happy, but maybe there is a more productive way to spend our energy than frothing at pixels on a screen?

Whenever I feel frustrated on here, I take a break for a few weeks.

I wouldn’t like to see anyone banned, but some of the statements being made are approaching the fine line that separates expressions of anger and ‘using a carriage service to …’ you know.

115. Where was the solidarity then, bro?
    Fair call Sancho.
    Yeah, I didn’t stand. But neither did these business owners/workers? Why didn’t they fire up?
    But there was no Apartheid happening then. The Pure Bloods are about to be locked out of many things. Whatever your industry.
    Better late than never?
    You’re pissed about your situation…ready to fight yet?

116. Bevan Costello: 65-year-old Australian indigenous elder receives second Pfizer mRNA injection during televised event, dead six days later

Lethal Injection.

117. As an economist, I find the dismal science hideously boring, totally disconnected from reality and ultimately, utterly useless.

Which is why I left Ecomonics I at Sydney Uni- I decided it was baloney. You could also do Economics I(P) if you preferred red Ted Wheelwright’s version of truth. Bullshit on stilts both of them yet vital decisions are taken assuming these bullshit models work.

118. here comes PolAir buzzing and slowly hovering

Indeed. Nothing like being woken up at 2:00am to make you very, very happy about existing in the world’s largest open air prison colony.

When they’re not hovering for lengthy periods above my backyard about 8:30am.

Pigs in Space! 🙂

119. the first cash paying job I ever had was as a brickies laborer, in Melbourne.

2 planks, early 1970’s.

The xunt throwing bricks at me was a criminal murderer.
    Done time.

I’d still beat the fk to death big and all he was and if you think age has slowed me…

good fkn luck.

120. you can’t whine about yr your poor old gym owner’s misfortune and at the same time begrudge Gunner earning a living.

Way to miss the point.
    Gunner now wants solidarity with his anti mandatory vax stance.
    I am asking where that solidarity was 18 months ago when everyone else was going to the wall and construction got a free pass from Hunchback.
    A bit of “touch one, touch all” solidarity might have been handy back then.

121. Bloody hell.

Weren’t you ‘hitting the streets’, Mr Attention? A war to win, and all that?

Incidentally, where were you standing and fighting this week? Elizabeth Street? Northcote? Parliament?

Nowhere? No big crowd to hide in? Nowhere to ‘accelerate’?

122. I reckon Photios has been caught on the back foot. The only one who has really jockeyed other than Perottett previously is today Kean. If Perottett wins watch for the about face.

I also wonder what nuke ICAC has on Gladys. Guess we’ll find out in due course. Meanwhile Australia’s most corrupt* Government steams ahead in Victoria.

*Highlights: Red shirts, Hotel Quarantine, UFU take over of CFA, wife’s accident with cyclist not subject to normal police procedures etc….

123. Bevan Costello: 65-year-old Australian indigenous elder receives second Pfizer mRNA injection during televised event, dead six days later

Interesting Press coverage. A.B.C. cites him as dying from a heart attack.

124. Way to miss the point

no mate, sorry you’re reaching

and construction got a free pass from Hunchback.

dunno what world you live in but, there’s lots of “free passes” going around.

all the delivery drivers
    all the check-out chicks
    all the chemists
    all the cops
    all the cleaners
    all the doctors
    all the govt workers like teachers and local council
    all the rubbish truck drivers

no sorry sancho, these are not the droids you’re looking for

125. Yeah but nah.
    I think I’ll head off and re-label my belly button lint collection.
    Good luck with the ‘ard man competition, gents.
    (Consider your posture while you’re typing those self-descriptive passages. You’ll thank me in a few years).
    Remember: We need you all, so stick around.

126. while youse cower-in-place … the rest of the world is still turning

essential == slave

thrust into deathly covid danger by privilege

lucky bastards are us

127. Covid antiviral pill halves hospitalisations and deaths, maker says

In the placebo group, 53 patients (14%) were hospitalised compared with only 28 (7%) of those who received the drug. There were no deaths in the drug group after that time period compared with eight deaths in the placebo group, according to Merck.

Ivermectin also had good results, many independent analyses rather than industry sponsored research, yet this drug will receive emergency approval.

128. Remember: We need you all, so stick around.

Pay that one, Muddy. Julia Gilliard’s political memoirs suggest themselves as bedtime reading.

129. No big crowd to hide in?
    Like your guys, the jacks, coming one on one?
    Fuck off.
    What does an unarmed protester do against armed opposition?
    You’re not in Yarragrad so keep your mouth shut.
    Have you ever faced off with the riot squad/SOG troops with nothing but your hands?
    No, you’ve only been with the filth.
    Yes, I’m heading out, after curfew, lol, to spread the message. It’s only early.
    What are you doing to resist this evening?
    Playing Keno?
    Fkn failed jack.
    Your intel is appreciated though, if dated.

130. What we got Matrix, is people calling others “Nazis” and equating themselves with the oppressed Jews of the 1930’s and 40’s.
    So, who are these Nazis?
    People who have been bleeding for 18 months whilst those in construction (and yes, other sectors too) have been making a tidy living as (cough) “essential wukkers”.
    Again, there is that nagging but unanswered question.
    Where was that solidarity in March 2020?

131. Nowhere to ‘accelerate’?
    Au contrarie, Yarragrad is bursting with targets.
    I’m doing some reconnaissance on a jack shop tonight actually.
    Amongst other things.
    Will you give VikPol a heads up?
    Fkn jack.

132. Megansays:
    October 1, 2021 at 8:16 pm

Scomestown has definitely turned up a notch this week in people.

I commented the other day about a multi-client, multi-state call that was like a Jonestown revival meeting.

My Mrs walked out today and found the back neighbour covid karen ranting about covid to our six and eight year old over the fence.

That interaction went well. We may be moving to that desert 1000 acres soon than I thought.

133. Fuck off.
    What does an unarmed protester do against armed opposition?

Hide in a crowd, stay out of the way, grab some smokes and then get the tram to somewhere else.

Apparently.

And they’re not ‘my guys’. Tell me again how Breivik was right, because that’s what you resorted to the last time you got on the piss and started yapping from the cheap seats.

134. What were you doing to fight in March,2020, Sancho?
    Got any videos or pictures?
    We’re you protesting, or doing ANYTHING?
    I just posted video of myself in May,2020.
    Where the fuck were you? We were only about 150, could’ve used your pencil wrangling skills on the steps of Parliament?

135. Class warfare is a big part of this putsch

Milts – we grew up in a classless society. We’ve devolved back into one.

All thanks to our not so beloved nomenklatura.

136. Wouldn’t it be sick though, if all of this stuff born largely out of NSW’s and Glady’s war on normal people, all this rancour and division, was created by Gladys simply because ICAC was dangling over her head and she needed a massive diversion and this all was it.

Imagine the destruction.

137. And don’t answer a question with a question – have you ever faced off with an armed&organised force with only your hands for defence?
    Yes or no, tough guy?

138. Wouldn’t it be sick though, if all of this stuff born largely out of NSW’s and Glady’s war on normal people, all this rancour and division, was created by Gladys simply because ICAC was dangling over her head and she needed a massive diversion and this all was it.

Nah, surely not?

139. I want to bash in the guts all those fuckhead wavy arzeholes next to fkhead supposed politicians.

What say you Delta A criminal drugger from your fkg compound?

140. Yes or no, tough guy?

Oh righto. You’ve turned into _egg.

The answer is yes. No trams home, no stopping for smokes, no hiding in crowds of thousands.

Now go down the shop while you’re out and get me some sky hooks and spotted paint, and put the glass barbie down before you go.

141. What Would KD Do?
    When faced with an organised, armed, aggressive force while unarmed?
    Get to the front and take a swing?
    Fkn hope so!
    That’s the way.
    I was trying. And got shot in the guts for my trouble.
    It was epic.
    Then we stormed a massive river crossing and a largish freeway?
    Did you win Keno that day?
    But it was nothing. You stay in the pub and heckle .
    Tough AF

142. The answer is yes.
    You would take on 50 riot cops pointing weapons at you, unarmed?
    Uh huh.
    We need you down here mate. It’s usually just me and the Islander Bois at the front.
    But hey, I’m not usually like that, just hiding in the crowd…

143. You’ve been in solid work since this shit-show started Matrix?

yep … more essential than ever.

saving the planet from CO2 day-by-day
    and getting the insect factories up and running

ps: also helps to have zero debt, a truck-load of cash, and a diversified client base

but then, the fuck would I know … because Nazis

you should try another schtick sancho

144. TailgunneR says:
    October 1, 2021 at 11:15 pm

Yes or no, tough guy?

hands can be trained.

145. You’ve had as many hit vids as Britney Spears and Kamahl in the last 12 months.
    Damn right – I told you it was my lame channel!
    Now show me your protesting clips from last year.
    Unless you weren’t doing shit?
    Can’t be.
    Sancho hasn’t been fighting for everyone& everything since the go?
    Colour me surprised…
    Gay as AIDS

146. MatrixTransformsays:

October 1, 2021 at 11:23 pm

You’ve been in solid work since this shit-show started Matrix?

yep … more essential than ever.

So, from your position of security, how can you lecture others who are on the bones of their arse, asking them to refuse to earn a living if it involves vax passports?

147. Dot on August 8 the old story ‘broke’ again of Gladys and her 5.5 million ‘grant’ to help to boyfriend and ICAC sniffing around it.

It was literally the week she suddenly transformed from steady, moderate, sensible Gladys into Duce Supremo at war first with the ethnics, then with the unvaccinated filth, cleansing them from her society on an “everything inside the state, nothing outside the state” comeback tour.

Pretty ugly if it’s the case. Look at the devastation inside families alone from her overheated rhetoric of the last what, 8 weeks.

Was it all a last ditch attempt to save her own neck? Man oh man what a thought.

148. Did you win Keno that day?

No. And I’ll tell you what else I didn’t do.

I didn’t demand people all over the country who’ve slaved for 40 years or more to throw the lot in the bin because you personally lost fuck all.

149. Again, there is that nagging but unanswered question.
    Where was that solidarity in March 2020?

exactly … I’ve been wondering where your incisive probing journalism was in Mar 2020 too

150. And don’t answer a question with a question – have you ever faced off with an armed&organised force with only your hands for defence?

And … cue “Gallipoli” theme in 3 … 2 … 1.

151. Sancho, was that you in the sombrero hiding under the eaves at the Imperial on Mother’s Day last year?
    I was surprised to see a Mexican…hiding and watching as citizens were brutalized by cops around me.
    Puta.
    Small, afraid, balls.
    Sad.
    Probably spew if I bought you a tequila too.
    Your ancestors curse you.